Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period (329 Views)

How Do You Cope With The Fasting? / Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) / Ramadan '18: Supplication When Breaking The Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period by BOPdaddy: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys.
I will be giving out 1k daily to one person throughout the fasting period. This is specifically for those who don't have much and 1k means can go some way to help.
You don't need to contact me or send me PM. I will create a thread each day and I will randomly select one person.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period by dejt4u(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
BOPdaddy:
Hi guys.
I will be giving out 1k daily to one person throughout the fasting period. This is specifically for those who don't have much and 1k means can go some way to help.
You don't need to contact me or send me PM. I will create a thread each day and I will randomly select one person.

Thanks
OK.. Jazakumllahu khaira
Ramadan kareem
Re: Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period by Kareayo(f): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
JazakumLlahu khaira
Re: Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Asalamu Alaikum,happy ramadan mubarak, please i will be very greatfull with help you want to render,how
Re: Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=BOPdaddy post=88781375]Hi guys.

Thanks[/quoteAsalamu Alaikum,happy ramadan mubarak, please i will be very greatfull with help you want to render,
Re: Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period by Ussycool: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
May Allah reward you abudantly. May Jannah al-Firdaus be ur final abode. Your intention speak much of you.
Re: Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
BOPdaddy:
Hi guys.

Thanks

Jazakallahu khairan.....I pray to be a beneficiary
Re: Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period by Saifulah: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
may Allah bless your efforts
Re: Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period by adeyemi2017(m): 12:44am On Apr 24, 2020
How I wish the promise fulfilled optimally. May Allah reward you abundantly. Jazakumullahu khayra in advance
Re: Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period by Brayss(m): 4:17am On Apr 24, 2020
RAMADAN KAREEM
Re: Free 1k Daily Throughout The Fasting Period by Regards2U: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please my muslim brothers someone should bless me with airtime.
MTN

(1) (Reply)

Aishat Yesuf: Cursing Her Justifiable Or Not? / Upload Your Eid L Adha Pics Here / Islamic Antidote For Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.