Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

For With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For With (314 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For With by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalanders!!!!!
Re: For With by BetterPoison: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
I don't know if I could get some help from you.
The lockdown affected where I work, a school. So we have been trying to reach out to our proprietor but has been using different excuses since March 26 he decided he wanted to follow government decision of lockdown

Yesterday, Wednesday April 22, we the staff had to organize a meeting to meet our proprietor at his house to discuss payment of the outstanding month. She said people were owing among other things. We didn't get the salary for March and April is already ending.
The whole lock down feels like hell on earth. And feeding has been through demeaning ways. The worst thing that could happen to a human is starvation. Please help.

I know someone out there can help
Re: For With by dawnomike(m): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2020
redisacolor:
Pls nairalanders!!!!!

My sister needs your urgent help!!!!!!!

She accidentally fell into a deep pit on her way to get something from a nearby shop.

She was rushed to a private hospital . The doctor is demanding for a deposit of 250k as she is meant to go for a second operation as she also had an emergency operation when she was rushed to the hospital yesterday evening
They said that without I paying this money ,that she will be discharged but I must still pay 500k emergency operation and treatments she was given yesterday she was rushed to the hospital before we will be allowed to leave the hospital.

The only thing that came to my mind now is to seek for help from nairaland!!!
Help me bear this burden cause I have nobody else to run too.

The only amount I have in my account is 1k that I can't even withdraw.

And she is meant to go for the operation by tomorrow morning.
Where will I get these amount of money from .I never expected THIS even in my dream!!! But, here am I in an hopeless situation

I have been crying all day and being without food.

All this tragic event happened yesterday. I need you all to come to my aid.
Because without you now, I will have a loved one in the mortuary.

Pls: acct no:0084191354. bank name :union bank account .acct name :ozo ESOMCHI princess.

Thank you all
Send some proofs to me by mail...Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why I Abandoned My Wife, Husband Of The Woman With Blue Eye Finally Speak(Video) / Drama As Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married / Now U Have A Chance To Fix Ur Broken Marriage/relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.