Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) (1280 Views)

Share Your Experience With Bullying In School / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) by SOPWriter: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2020
I noticed that testimonies and recommendations posted by our well-meaning clients are always deleted by one of the moderators in the Travel Session of this great forum. Therefore, we have decided to create a personal thread today, where those who are pleased or displeased with our services could share their experiences with the public.

Nairalanders, how would you describe the services we rendered to you?

P.S. This is a client-based thread, and not for the general members of Nairaland.

Re: Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) by Hclassiq(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Very interesting

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) by Obasanjo280: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
SOPWriter:
I realized that all testimonies or recommendation posted by our well-meaning clients are always deleted by one of the moderators in the Travel Session of this great forum. Therefore, we have decided to create a personal thread today, where those who were pleased or displeased with our services could share their experiences with the public.

Nairalanders, how would you describe the services we rendered to you?

P.S. This is a client-based thread, and not for the general members of Nairaland.

I stand for you till I die You are the oga patapata in the visa I get today

Thank you brother it is my pleasure

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) by buggi102kruse: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
How can you be reached?
Re: Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) by Cowbell521: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Omo, I referred Sopwriter to one of my friends. Like play like play E get hin Visa

2 bottles of Small Stouts for u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) by jogazino: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2022
Hclassiq:
Very interesting

Josh writer delivered an excellent SOP to our Canada study permit application.

The Application was approved. I will like to recommend them to anyone looking for good SOP to be submitted along with Canada study permit application.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) by NeedAdvice00: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2022
My experience with Sop Writer aka Josh writing services was beautiful. My application was approved and he was available for me from the beginning to the end. He is an Honest and nice man

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) by apeja2017: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2022
I need assistance in writing SOP.
What are the requirements?
I mailed you and you didn't reply.
Re: Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) by MayowaMA: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2023
I contacted Josh writing services when i wanted to write an SOP for Canada study permit in October 2022.

Now the interesting thing was how Josh writing service was able to tell my story like he was me, I mean he was able to put him self in my shoes and actually wrote better than I could have ever imagined hitting the right points in the SOP with attention to every detail the Visa Officer would be convinced in granting a Visa. And YES my study permit was approved

I am super grateful to JOSH Writing service for the Excellent writing Delivery and strongly recommend their services!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Josh Writing Services (SOPwriter) by Pepman: 8:26pm On May 01, 2023
I contacted Josh writing to help with SOP writing for my brothers application because he has over 15years study gaps and was concerned about how to put it all together. Josh did an excellent job. My initial thought was that he would just do the writing and hand it over. But helped all the way through from the begining of the application up to submission. The application was approved in about 6 weeks after submission. I recommend his service.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ONLINE PROFESSIONAL Course(bsc, Msc &phd) With SCHOLARSHIP / ent!!! / Interswitch Spak Past Questions And Answers 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.