Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Covid 19 Cure In Madagascar. How Possible? Africa Arise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 Cure In Madagascar. How Possible? Africa Arise (415 Views)

COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug / Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure / Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19 Cure In Madagascar. How Possible? Africa Arise by switosman(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2020
https://www.africanews.com/2020/04/22/covid-organics-madagascar-launches-africa-s-first-cure-for-virus/
Madagascan President Andry Rajoelina has officially launched a medicine he believes can prevent and cure patients suffering from COVID-19.
Developed by the Malagasy Institute of Applied Research and branded COVID Organics, President Rajaolina presented the so-called remedy to the press on Monday. It contains Artemisia, a plant cultivated on the Big Island to fight against malaria.

“All trials and tests have been conducted and its effectiveness in reducing the elimination of symptoms has been proven for the treatment of patients with COVID-19 in Madagascar,” the president said.

A presidential decree said COVID-organics is mandatory for children returning to school on Wednesday. President Rajaolina said Monday that it had cured two COVID-19 cases.

“The Covid-Organics will be distributed free of charge to our most vulnerable compatriots and sold at very low prices to others. All profits will be donated to IMRA to finance scientific research,” the president wrote on Twitter..
Re: Covid 19 Cure In Madagascar. How Possible? Africa Arise by Jashub: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Nice one jare. Africans are still waiting for WHO before thinking of how to find cures. This slavery mentality of the black man is the reason why he's backward.
Re: Covid 19 Cure In Madagascar. How Possible? Africa Arise by kozmokaz(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Africa arise
Re: Covid 19 Cure In Madagascar. How Possible? Africa Arise by unscripted(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2020
I am praying with all my heart that this Madagascar cure works .. Am monitoring their covid 19 cases every day .. God help us
Re: Covid 19 Cure In Madagascar. How Possible? Africa Arise by TheCongo2: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
unscripted:
I am praying with all my heart that this Madagascar cure works .. Am monitoring their covid 19 cases every day .. God help us

And how are they doing so far ?

(1) (Reply)

Youths Invade IMO State Isolation Center To Free A Man Quarantined For Days (vid / Where Can I See A Dermatologist In Ibadan? I Have Jock Itch. / 16 Questions You Should Ask Before Hiring A Healthcare Answering Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.