Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) (74893 Views)

Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
MondayOsunbor:

OMO YORUBA AMAKA . IF ANYBODY TALK NONSENSE ABOUT YORUBA FOR NAIRALAND AGAIN !

OR CALL THEM AFONJA AGAIN

YOU GO ANSWER TO ME

YORUBAS ARE THE GREATEST . ORIGINAL CHAMPION

I HOPE OUR CONFUSED BROTHERS IN SOUTH SOUTH ARE WATCHING AND LEARNING.

are we niger delta or south south ?[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pusyiter:
Then, they should be arrested and prosecuted not chased to Ondo or any neigbouring state
No, to Kogi state . The town is close to Kogi state. Ekit can't afford to chase them to another state where amotekun law covers
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by miketayo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Did I say Microsoft has?

Why are windows prone to virus ? But Linox and IOS are not ?

windows 10 is as secure as Mac OS, plus how many people use Linux os compare to Windows and Mac?

IOS is not an open-source mobile OS like android, so how will the virus get in? (except malware and adware by browsers).
why do you think viruses are created? would anyone waste their time writing a virus for Linux OS when very few people use it?
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by YungMillionaire: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
harmony940:
I love the world peacefully,it makes sense to me a lot,many farmers have died because they never applied wisdom in terms to be peaceful,you are in an isolated farm from the city,you saw a fulani man in your farm,the next thing you do to him is to attack him,my brother the farmer will loose at this context,but if wisdom is applied he can kindly work up to the fulani man,talk to him peacefully and see if he or they will return to his farm again.......I have applied that countless of time and it has save my crops and most importantly my life......Wisdom is the key,let's be wise.

Wetin dis 1 they talk? So they herdsmen that were raping women in their farms in Delta and SE were also attacked? Just thank your God that you met the reasonable herders.
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Same thing I was asking.
Fulani are peaceful people.
We have Fulani in my village and they are very peaceful and loving, they only kill us when we make them angry.
Skull miners and head hunters are worse than Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by omoiyamayor(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
nextstep:

How is this baseless? Every single category of Nigerian with small authority begins to abuse it...
even those "stay home task force" with ordinary koboko... they started whipping and chasing people around.

It's only a matter of time.
amotekun is not NPF,its organise to protect yoruba nation for the love of the people,stop hoping for bad things if not for Nigeria but for Yoruba people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Frankyboy1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sctests:

Oga you are bloody ewedu muslim APC minion.

It only took me a 10 seconds glance at your post history to confirm your ethincity. Go and keep romancing with known ewedu muslim anti-Igbo tribalist like stOla.

You ewedugerians have very bad memories, you forget so easily that you have a robust post-history that can help us determine your ethnicity.

It really makes me marvel that you think you can easily deceive people when you have post-history filled with anti-Eastern bile that people can easily reference? grin

Do you guys suffer collective amnesia in eweduland? grin

When next your ewedu skull wants to pretend to be an 'Objective Ibo who hates Igbo' in order to deceive undiscerning minds, try and do a neat job by first cleaning up your post-history. That was too amateurish. Don't pay me for this professional advice. grin

Unintelligent submission as usual! Kemi asked you guys a simple question, why is ngozi ,oby,emeka anyaoku and co not supporting ipob, the answer is cause we are sane human beings, I am IBO,Delta IBO, ogwashi uku, aniocha south from umuokwe, go and ask of my family, okeleke, if you expect my sentiments to be with a set of people who believe in brute,force and less tact or diplomacy, then my education is in vain, a lot of enlightened folks,though quiet also share my sentiments, you guys should keep romancing KANU that leads to no where but empty promises and trails of enemies left behind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
K
I just want to ask a simple question, who was the MOD that banned Nwamaikpe?? The dude might talk out of context but then I find his write ups inspiring. Funny enough, I’m not alone, many of us love to read him write.
Sage wherever you are, you’re doing great and you’re missed
Wait o, was Nwamaikpe banned? I thought dude just stopped commenting?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by YungMillionaire: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rgade:
lipsrsealed
Instead of these people to channel all resources into fighting covid-19, they are equipping amotekun
Ekiti now has 20 cases abi, how is the state handling the out break?
This is chasing rats while the house burns.
States will soon start receiving 10k as monthly allocation from FG, as oil prices crash.
Unable to pay salaries, these amotekun boys will now carry the guns and torment innocent citizens.
Misplaced priority angry

I am sure that if you had sense you would know that fighting covid19 and protecting farmlands are not mutually exclusive. But do you have sense?

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by MrSly(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Herdsmen are killing every tribe in Nigeria.

—The middle-belt through Ortom declared fasting and prayers.

—The south-East through Gov. Ugwuanyi cried like a baby and declared fasting and prayers. They even cried to be under the state police instead of having the balls to declare their own security outfit.

—The South-south are still confused on what to do.

—The Southwest created Amotekun and legislated it in all their states to combat the activities of the herdsmen.

@your bolded, judging by the above Ojuku, who is the coward?
You, the afonja are the coward. The only tribe without balls. Your asslicking is second to none, reason why herds men are ravaging you tribe. Herds en activity in the east is very orderly and according to the stipulated law. The case in Enugu is an exception. In Anambra herds men know the rules and they carefully abide by it, Imo and Abia are no exceptions. Abakiliki has the same lifestyle like the herdsmen so they know their cards.

Meanwhile every village in the east has their own security apparatus so what is the need for your balless amatekun abi na wetin?

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by babaijebue(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Frankyboy1:

Unintelligent submission as usual! Kemi asked you guys a simple question, why is ngozi ,oby,emeka anyaoku and co not supporting ipob, the answer is cause we are sane human beings, I am IBO,Delta IBO, ogwashi uku, aniocha south from umuokwe, go and ask of my family, okeleke, if you expect my sentiments to be with a set of people who believe in brute,force and less tact or diplomacy, then my education is in vain, a lot of enlightened folks,though quiet also share my sentiments, you guys should keep romancing KANU that leads to no where but empty promises and trails of enemies left behind[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:

Unintelligent submission as usual! Kemi asked you guys a simple question, why is ngozi ,oby,emeka anyaoku and co not supporting ipob, the answer is cause we are sane human beings, I am IBO,Delta IBO, ogwashi uku, aniocha south from umuokwe, go and ask of my family, okeleke, if you expect my sentiments to be with a set of people who believe in brute,force and less tact or diplomacy, then my education is in vain, a lot of enlightened folks,though quiet also share my sentiments, you guys should keep romancing KANU that leads to no where but empty promises and trails of enemies left behind
You're Ibo not Igbo, so your assertions are baseless and holds no water! Now run along

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Smooyis(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Farming and teaching are the two greatest occupations of Ekiti people. You can not bring cows to raid on people's farms and expect them to be silent. People should comment with sense of reasoning. We are peace loving people, but abhor cheating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Frankyboy1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

You are Ibo but NEVER Igbo.

Can't Afonja be proud of his tribe without dragging Igbos into whatever chest beating they wanna do?

U dont need to tell us Ur tribe to commend or condemn any decision made by some ppl

I would continue.to say my tribe, so the world knows not all of us are foolish, and supports obvious stupidity! Not all of us will keep on disgracing our education, and follow a conman who has not charted a clear part except void of sentiments, who goes about burning bridges and making enemies, who is unruly uncouth lousy imsultive and manipulative, some of us say no more!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Frankyboy1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

You're Ibo not Igbo, so your assertions are baseless and holds no water! Now run along

I am sure you don't have auto correct on your phone, dullard, it turns Igbo to IBO, as usual leave the basic issues and clutch on straws, d truth hurts .most of you, that's why a conman like KANU can use your heads for ludo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
[[s]quote author=Frankyboy1 post=88807112]

I would continue.to say my tribe, so the world knows not all of us are foolish, and supports obvious stupidity! Not all of us will keep on disgracing our education, and follow a conman who has not charted a clear part except void of sentiments, who goes about burning bridges and making enemies, who is unruly uncouth lousy imsultive and manipulative, some of us say no more![/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Frankyboy1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrSly:

LOL. But you just did @ the emboldened.

You should learn the correct spelling for Igbo so as not to sell yourself out next time. Case closed.

I need to learn.nothing, when typing my phone auto correct switches it to IBO, face d issue a hand and stop clutching on intelevant things as Spelling's, face it that you youths choose to follow a part that leads no where, a man with no intellectual reputation, enlightened folks laugh.and mock ipob behind closed doors, you guys follow.a.man who.is.uncouth and psychopathic, kiss the truth for once

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by kokkubabboni421(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
We really need to start that protest ASAP
Finnese001:

you're very right bro, we are planning a protest themed "WHEREISNWAAMAIKPE"
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by kokkubabboni421(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
I think he was banned
LuQuLuQu:

Wait o, was Nwamaikpe banned? I thought dude just stopped commenting?
nairaland is home to Nwaamaikpe
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Sctests: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:

Mr ewedu, suddenly you are no longer from the East like you claimed, you've shifted to being 'Ibo from delta'.. grin

I can subtly hear you shouting 'We SS hate Ibos' by next week, when that refuses to work, I'm damn sure you'll embrace your ewedu ancestry with pride. I know the trend very well. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

I don’t even care if he’s anti christ or not, cause christ is looking down at those powerful rich people committing various heinous crimes and getting away with it

This life is vast and can't always go the way we want or think is right. Many things are involved. That's why it's temporary place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:

I am sure you don't have auto correct on your phone, dullard, it turns Igbo to IBO, as usual leave the basic issues and clutch on straws, d truth hurts .most of you, that's why a conman like KANU can use your heads for ludo!
Both you and your keypad are not Igbo.

You said you're not Ndigbo, so please return to your root. Leave us alone
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by SeunNotOwner: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pusyiter:
They should not be chased but arrested

That would attract a huge cost of safeguarding their cows, and fulaniman can come-up with a bogus claim that his cows are missing, and they will won at the court
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by MrSly(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
LegendHero:

See an Igbo coward taking. A tribe that does not have balls to look the herdsmen in the eye except for online bantering.

It was on this same nairaland here that a herdsman was abusing the father of an Igbo man on his farm and telling him he will kill him while the Igbo man resort to begging.

Fulani have killed in all states of the East and you are all cowards and an empty online chestbeaters.

—Enugu killings:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/20-killed-as-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community/%3famp=1

—Anambra killings:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/04/08/suspected-herdsmen-kill-six-farmers-injure-many-anambra/amp/

—Ebonyi Killings:
https://www.nairaland.com/5729217/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-attack-ebonyi

—Abia killings:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/web.thecable.ng/many-injured-herdsmen-attack-abia-community

—Imo killings:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/fulani-herdsmen-invade-imo-community-murder-follows/amp/

In all these, your governors will rather weep or declare fasting and prayers instead of growing balls and facing the herdsmen.

You are all cowards like Ojuku that ran disguised like a woman and the albino Fugitive that ran to far away Israel when python danced on him.

Igbo cowards!!!

Afonja I have no need arguing with you because I know talking and shouting is your best hobby but accept yourself since you can't change it. Even the daughters of your noble are killed by fulani herders and they got away with it and all you could do is to shout amatukem abi na wetin una dey call am. Before talking again first of all liberate your land in kwara from fulani captivity. Coward afonja.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by MrSly(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:

I need to learn.nothing, when typing my phone auto correct switches it to IBO, face d issue a hand and stop clutching on intelevant things as Spelling's, face it that you youths choose to follow a part that leads no where, a man with no intellectual reputation, enlightened folks laugh.and mock ipob behind closed doors, you guys follow.a.man who.is.uncouth and psychopathic, kiss the truth for once
No real Igbo man will spell his name wrongly in the name of auto correct. That is the only truth to be kissed. Accept your afonja identity in peace.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by YungMillionaire: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrSly:

LOL. But you just did @ the emboldened.

You should learn the correct spelling for Igbo so as not to sell yourself out next time. Case closed.

Chinua Achebe spelt it 'IBO.' Chinua Achebe the greatest Igbo intellectual of all times. Was Achebe wrong?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by MrSly(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Chinua Achebe spelt it 'IBO.' Chinua Achebe the greatest Igbo intellectual of all times. Was Achebe wrong?
He was 100% wrong. He was a professor but not of Igbo language. So he was wrong in all ramifications. Do the right thing not what others did.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by YungMillionaire: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrSly:

He was 100% wrong. He was a professor but not of Igbo language. So he was wrong in all ramifications. Do the right thing not what others did.

So by your reasoning Chinua Achebe is an Afonja muslim?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Harunabisanti(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why can't they chase the one million boys in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by LegendHero(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrSly:

Afonja I have no need arguing with you because I know talking shaiuting is your best hobby but accept yourself since you can't change it. Even the daughters of your noble are killed by fulani herders and they got away with it and all you could do is to shout amatukem abi na wetin una dey call am. Before talking again first of all liberate your land in kwara from fulani captivity. Coward afonja.

—The Fulani massacred thousands of Igbos in 1948 Jos, what did the Igbos do? Just cry and run away to their erosion ravaged region like a coward.

—The Fulanis massacred several hundreds to thousands of Igbo in the counter coup of 1966, what did the Igbos do? They all ran with their tail behind their legs to Ala-igbo.

—Ojuku declared a war, the Fulanis again massacred millions of Igbos for fun and took over their oil region to give them a 5 tiny landlocked erosion ravaged state. What did the Igbos do? They continue to cry marginalization like slaves.

—Albino Kanu started shouting about Biafra and doing like a brave guy, the Fulanis sent the python soldiers to Abia to kill numerous people and the only Ekuke dog the albino fugitive valued. What did the Albino fugitive did? He ran away like an Ojuku coward to far away Israel.

—You are both Ijaw and Igala slaves, and now a Fulani slaves that have been marginalized only to be crying like babies online like true cowards!

About the Yorubas and Fulanis:
Maybe you should grab a book and read the Osogbo war of Yoruba and Fulanis. They were defeated blue and black in that war never to rear their heads again in Yoruba enclaves.

Or rather grab a book and read about the conquest of the Oyo empire and how we conquered lands beyond the shores of present Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrSly:

Moronic ade

Your father

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.