Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding (87389 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Husband Kills Wife In Adamawa, Harvests Body Parts For Ritual (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by dre11(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
The Police in Jigawa State have arrested 30-year-old Alasan Audu for allegedly killing his wife days after their marriage.

Spokesman of the command, SP Abdu Jinjiri, confirmed the incident to DAILY POST in Dutse on Thursday.

He said the incident happened on the 21/4/2020 at about 0800hrs at Kankarelu village in Ringim Local Government Area.

He explained that one Hansa’u Audu, 17-year-old, a wife to one Alasan Audu, 30, of the same address was found dead in her matrimonial room twenty days after their wedding.

Jinjiri said the Police removed the corpse and took it to the hospital where it was confirmed dead by a medical doctor.

He said investigation revealed that the suspect was not the one the deceased prepared to get married.

Jinjiri said after interrogation, the suspect confessed committing the crime.

“At about 0400hrs, I went to her (the deceased) as a husband, but she turned my request down.

“I then used force on her to satisfy my sexual desire.”

Police spokesman said the case was still under investigation and will be taken to court for prosecution.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/23/husband-allegedly-kills-wife-for-denying-him-sex-days-after-their-wedding/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Braintrain: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
I’m not surprised Na the Hausa way
Na them

188 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by TheFacelessMan: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Animal.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by mizpetilola: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Iyiataata92: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
It's a big problem being a Nigerian but it is by far a bigger problem being a young girl in nothern Nigeria.
You're open to sexual abuse at a very young age by some bastards who will never be punished.
There's 90% possibility of not going to school.
You're made to look very inferior and believe that the most you can achieve in life is being a good housewife and a horse in the other room.
Las las, you're pushed into marriage at a very tender age and you won't have a say on who you want to marry.
You might end up in the home of one bastard like this idiot who will end up killing you for refusing him sex without trying to see things from your own perspective.

It's really painful being a young girl in nothern Nigeria

466 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by DanseMacabre(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
E fit be say na forced marriage. undecided

I guess in this case, if asked to choose between rape and murder, rape is the lesser of the two evils.

Before una hang am, men wan do sendforth for am.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Cairoboy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
What can I type self?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Iyiataata92: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
tunary:
As a woman do not deny your partner food or sex or his anger will fall on you
Rapist spotted. Na play play like this e dey start. Police should act fast before we see another headline on homicidal rape for Nairaland

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Iyiataata92: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Cairoboy:
What can I type self?
Just type that the guy is an idiot and you're good to go

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
THOU SHALL NOT MARRY MAD PEOPLE... and if you foolishly do, dont tempt the animal!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by eruchboy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Beast
He raped then murdered her

5 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by chariisGRACE(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
To prevent the wrath of the tribal warlords, lemme just mind my business.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Proffdada: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Dobson43: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
kiss
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by edgeconsul: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
smiley
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by luluosas(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
G
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by PureGoldh(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Just speechless....things dey happen in dx world oh

Just for ordinary 20 to 25 indoor race...man just kpai him wife nii...May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Brendaniel: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
But why do people force marriage or relationship on people? How would you even enjoy it?, The parents or guardians who gave her out should also be arrested and prosecuted.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Dpharisee: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
It's hard being a girl child in northern Nigeria, the kid was perhaps scared as many of the local men are over endowed in addition to taking aphrodisiacs called Burantashi, they don't understand what pre-intimacy means to get the young wife ready for the act of love making. Have you ever seen a kissing or hugging romantic scene in a Kannywood movie?

Now imagine tearing into a 17 year old girl's dry honeypot with a 30 inch jackhammer supported by burantashi that is VVF straight.
She must have been scared to death in refusing his advances to the point where he ended up strangling her under the forced marriage. embarassed

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
God help us
The man must be mad

4 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by toffyz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
On top sex....Inside life

4 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by vibbb: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Probably they should prosecute both the said husband
and those who forced her into the killer marriage against her will.

RIP to the dead.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by falconey(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2020

Look at what a hole is making a man do.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by keleman992000(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Just because of sex. homicide dept should investigate well ooo. i smell rat here.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Burantashi at work

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by serajag656: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
smiley
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by israelmao(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Being from that end I sensed forced marriage here.What would have made a new bride to deny her husband sex on the first night of the wedding?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Moji12(f): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Underage 17-30. Why forced her to get married? Northerners and their barbaric ways in the 21st century mtchewww

8 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nigeriawarlord(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thank you Nigerian Police!

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Dobson43: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
dre11:

“I then used force on her to satisfy my sexual desire.”
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Frankyboy1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.