Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Team Bulldozer Mini - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Team Bulldozer Mini (461 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Team Bulldozer Mini by JayesimiJesuniyi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hello guys, some might have heard about and for those that haven't, am using this opportunity to bring us to knowledge of TBM, as it is often said that if you're not informed you would be deformed and for us not to be deformed financially, TBM as come to our rescue.

I as well thought it was scam at first, but I took the risk as the saying goes "na once man dey die".

If you're not convinced after the presentation, you can opt-out, but I implore you, this is an opportunity to have something at hand.
https:///HSHSSxsJK95EOzoulo5RnA

(1) (Reply)

Speak the word / *heavy Duty Equipment Available For Lease And Hire In Port Harcourt, River State / Premium Kitbash3d Models For Your 3d Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.