Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland (1095 Views)

My First Visit To Lagos (A Bad Experience) / Child Brides As Young As TEN 'are Being Advertised On Facebook' And Sold To Men / MUST READ: MY EXPERIENCE USING ACCESS BANK ATM IN FUTO YESTERDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
To buy data, l usually use www.clubkonnect.com which l found on Nairaland's Hompage Ads about two years back or so.
So far, it had been smooth.
Three days back , l saw Ogiri.com advert on Nairaland and thought to give them a try considering a competitive offer.

Summary of Ogiri:

For now, they are a highly uncoordinated and disorganized business that reeks of incompetence. Better not try chatting the bogus support WhatsApp number or calling, as they hardly pick calls which RINGS. The WhatsApp chatting is frustratingly protracted, clueless disconnected from your inquries.

The business as you can see from screenshots of the website was hastily created with chief aim of making money without putting in place key mechanisms. The attached voice call was that of their rude personnel who further exposed the company owner's ignorance about Consumer Protection Laws of Nigeria

Details

1: First Alarm l got was that you have to deposit #1,500 of which #1,000 was for registration. This was not the case with Clubkonnect at all!

2: I used my card twice to deposit the #1,500 all the same, it didn't work the two times l tried. This left me with two pending transactions. The card is fine by the way! Their payment processing is faulty as l have confirmed.

3: Left with no option, l looked for their account number onsite and sent #1,500. When l went to notify them l find one must deposit #10,000 using the transfer method.

4: With the mistake already made. I chatted them for a refund on Whatsapp. The person said two directors must sign first. The chat didnt end properly as it was curt and rude. I called today 24th April and the lady contradicted the Chat guy saying no refunds whatsoever. l stood on the ground that nothing was mention in a T&C about NO REFUNDS. I am sure by right, l am entitled to a refund! See Screenshots.

...the average Nigerian online business!

1 Like

Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
chat

Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by Preytor: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is what you put as the first thing here, but my complaint of over two days, club konnect cannot resolve, they don't want to credit my 5k
NLPsychologist:
To buy data, l usually use www.clubkonnect.com which l found on Nairaland's Hompage Ads about two years back or so.
Three days back , l saw Ogiri.com advert on Nairaland and thought to give them a try considering a competitive offer.

Summary of Ogiri:

For now, they are a highly uncoordinated and disorganized business that reeks of incompetence. Better not try chatting the bogus support WhatsApp number or calling, as they hardly pick calls which RINGS. The WhatsApp chatting is frustratingly protracted, clueless disconnected from your inquries.

The business as you can see from screenshots of the website was hastily created with chief aim of making money without putting in place key mechanisms. The attached voice call was that of their rude personnel who further exposed the company owner's ignorance about Consumer Protection Laws of Nigeria

Details

1: First Alarm l got was that you have to deposit #1,500 of which #1,000 was for registration. This was not the case with Clubkonnect at all!

2: I used my card twice to deposit the #1,500 all the same, it didn't work the two times l tried. This left me with two pending transactions. The card is fine by the way! Their payment processing is faulty as l have confirmed.

3: Left with no option, l looked for their account number onsite and sent #1,500. When l went to notify them l find one must deposit #10,000 using the transfer method.

4: With the mistake already made. I chatted them for a refund on Whatsapp. The person said two directors must sign first. The chat didnt end properly as it was curt and rude. I called today 24th April and the lady contradicted the Chat guy saying no refunds whatsoever. l stood on the ground that nothing was mention in a T&C about NO REFUNDS. I am sure by right, l am entitled to a refund! See Screenshots.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by clubkonnect: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
We appreciate your determination in showing us we can do better! Thank you for your love and support!! Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!quote author=NLPsychologist post=88805540]To buy data, l usually use www.clubkonnect.com which l found on Nairaland's Hompage Ads about two years back or so.

Summary of Ogiri:

Details

...the average Nigerian online business![/quote]
Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by Hoodbilonia: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ogiri
Gbamila
Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Ogiri
Gbamila
grin grin
Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2020
NLPsychologist:

Summary of Ogiri:

Details

How do we know that you aren't advertising for clubkonnect
Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Squillaci:

How do we know that you aren't advertising for clubkonnect

All this stress just to advertise clubkonnect undecided
Maybe yes. At least they put their house in order before coming to the public, l once had issues with them though. My post is to discourage stupid people from opening online businesses they do not know how to run.

I will try to upload the call record l made with them and you will understand how terrible these guys are.
Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2020
clubkonnect:
We appreciate your determination in showing us we can do better! Thank you for your love and support!! Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!quote author=NLPsychologist post=88805540]To buy data, l usually use www.clubkonnect.com which l found on Nairaland's Hompage Ads about two years back or so.

Summary of Ogiri:

Please there is someone here who complained of you guys. I am not advertizing...
Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Preytor:
This is what you put as the first thing here, but my complaint of over two days, club konnect cannot resolve, they don't want to credit my 5k

clubconnect
Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by skyhighweb(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
i will advice u change ur card details because story go soon enter

1 Like

Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by jamess32: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
i am a living witness ogiri has the poorest service,pls dont deal with them,the owner and supor lack manner of aproach,
Re: Bad Experience Using Ogiri.com.ng Advertised On Nairaland by Ckcompliance: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Preytor:

Hello,

can you a mail to supports@nellobytesystems.com and copy clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com to know the status of this issue raised.

If this has not been resolved.it will be appreciated if you can send your registered phone number ,the date of payment and amount, also mode of payment to us for prompt resolution.

All to the mail provided.

All incovenience is hereby regretted

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Guy?....he Is Missing In Port-harcourt / Man Steals Employer’s Panties And Sold Them For Ritual (photos) / Photos: Lagos School Old Students Wear Uniforms And March To Class After 30 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.