Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

In Serious Need Of Help Please! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Serious Need Of Help Please! (484 Views)

6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) / Please, I Am In Urgent Need Of Help To Get Rid Of This Pain / I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Serious Need Of Help Please! by Mywd: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hey nairalanders, what i want to share right now happens to my friend and not me..

About two months ago this my friend started experiencing this body itching(serious one),, this itching could last for 10mins and above and it happens whenever he bathes with soap and sponge and sometimes when he just rub soap on his body while bathing.

Before he finish taking his bath, this itching starts then when he finish taking his bath, it worsens like he begins to dance as he is itching it so bad i do pity him..

No insults please..

Kindly raise your suggestion on how to tackle this guys.. I am pitying his condition
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by ahnie: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
It's spiritual dancing......the sponge,soap an water are possessed,but fear not laslas he go dey alright.

But in case you don't believe me
..I cud always ring the elders to chook mouth for the matter.

Cc...
Crackhaus
Bukatyne

These are the newly recruited elders.
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by Ayomideayo(f): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
He should stop bathing with sponge, I think that is the cause because it happens to my brother whenever he bath with sponge, if it still continues then he should add dettol to his water or use dettol soap to bath or any antiseptic soap, he should also wash his towel too
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by MzBertty(f): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ask him to rinse the sponge well be4 bathing
Mywd:
Hey nairalanders, what i want to share right now happens to my friend and not me..

About two months ago this my friend started experiencing this body itching(serious one),, this itching could last for 10mins and above and it happens whenever he bathes with soap and sponge and sometimes when he just rub soap on his body while bathing.

Before he finish taking his bath, this itching starts then when he finish taking his bath, it worsens like he begins to dance as he is itching it so bad i do pity him..

No insults please..

Kindly raise your suggestion on how to tackle this guys.. I am pitying his condition
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by OluwasureGig: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Op we know it's you just add Dettol to your water and use a medicated soap to bathe. I think that should help
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by Adonispco: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Let him Change the soap ;which he uses.
He should use Zee soap (not an advert oo). Just talking from experience.
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by bukatyne(f): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
ahnie:
It's spiritual dancing......the sponge,soap an water are possessed,but fear not laslas he go dey alright.

Cc...
Crackhaus
Bukatyne

Hahahahahahaha at 'newly recruited elders'.

When did they do the recruitment? And no salary ke?

@OP:

Tell your 'friend' to buy one red goat, two black cocks that have never seen the sky, three black cows with strip of red and four paints of red (not yellow) garri.

Then drop it at the T-junction beside your house by 12:59am and ensure you get back home before 1:00am.

The gods like red & black so much.

Cc: Mywd.
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by Mywd: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahaha at 'newly recruited elders'.

When did they do the recruitment? And no salary ke?

@OP:

Tell your 'friend' to buy one red goat, two black cocks that have never seen the sky, three black cows with strip of red and four paints of red (not yellow) garri.

Then drop it at the T-junction beside your house by 12:59am and ensure you get back home before 1:00am.

The gods like red & black so much.

Cc: Mywd.

He does that very well
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by Drince: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Everybodys is talking about soap and sponge, what if it was the water all along?
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by tonididdy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mywd:

No insults please..

Check the tank water. Thank me later
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by Mywd: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
tonididdy:

Check the tank water. Thank me later

He started with his school water and now house water.... Same thing
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by crackkhaus: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2020
ahnie:

Cc...
Crackhaus
Bukatyne

grin

Na for you to accept my love remain.
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by crackkhaus: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

He started with his school water and now house water.... Same thing
Is there any noticeable difference when he bathes with water at different temps? Like hot/warm versus water at room temp?
He's definitely allergic to something.

If it's not the water, check soap. If it's not the soap, check sponge.

He has to eliminate everything that he uses when bathing one by one. If nothing works, it could just be that there's an underlying health issue with him that he doesn't even know if yet.

3 Likes

Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

No insults please..

I had this problem at one time in my life but I don't remember exactly how I was able to control it. But I do remember hot water and dettol helped and that I changed my towel at some point too. Nowadays, I let the bath water soak my skin ie I don't wipe dry throughly immediately after bathing. It's not totally gone but it has reduced significantly.
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by Galactico4ever(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: In Serious Need Of Help Please! by Mywd: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I had this problem at one time in my life but I don't remember exactly how I was able to control it. But I do remember hot water and dettol helped and that I changed my towel at some point too. Nowadays, I let the bath water soak my skin ie I don't wipe dry throughly immediately after bathing. It's not totally gone but it has reduced significantly.

It happens to my friend only when he bathes with soap... What abt you??

(1) (Reply)

Update On Parkland Hospital / 4 Overnight Face Masks You Can Make At Home For Healthy Skin / Doctors May go on Strike in Abuja on June 1st. over IPPIS Hassles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.