Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,571 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience (1009 Views)

Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Astra Projection And The Seven Chakras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by josh123(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
I have been praticing it but i am still a novice. Anyday i decide to project i will relax and take a sleep thats not deep(i will be consious of the surrounding). When my brain and my body is totally relaxed i will then try to raise only my hands when i do, i always feel my hand floating but i am still unable to raise my full body. Please if u can do it fully kindly share ur experience
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by viccipedia: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mad oh!
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by finalboss(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
josh123:
I have been praticing it but i am still a novice. Anyday i decide to project i will relax and take a sleep thats not deep(i will be consious of the surrounding). When my brain and my body is totally relaxed i will then try to raise only my hands when i do, i always feel my hand floating but i am still unable to raise my full body. Please if u can do it fully kindly share ur experience

Just stop lying bro undecided

There's nothing like that

2 Likes

Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by josh123(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
finalboss:

Just stop lying bro undecided
There's nothing like that
its possible bro

1 Like

Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by DASKACE(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
josh123:

While you are out of your body, your body is as susceptible to death as it normally would be. Someone could come in to your room and stab or choke you to death or even shoot you.

Astral projection is a gate someone can open and start dining with entities (demons) in the astral plane after which a person can easily be initiated into an occult society.

Satan being a master in trickery will make you open your third eye without telling you the pros and cons of your action.

Please, desist from such acts, thank you
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by josh123(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
DASKACE:

While you are out of your body, your body is as susceptible to death as it normally would be. Someone could come in to your room and stab or choke you to death or even shoot you.

Astral projection is a gate someone can open and start dining with entities (demons) in the astral plane after which a person can easily be initiated into an occult society.

Satan being a master in trickery will make you open your third eye without telling you the pros and cons of your action.

Its safe bro
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by DASKACE(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
josh123:
Its safe bro

That is what the devil will make you believe, he makes it really enchanting and he suddenly strikes at the end.

Go ask a member of this cult, AMORC and others that practice projection how far and entangled they have become with this stuffs.
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by josh123(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
DASKACE:

That is what the devil will make you believe, he makes it really enchanting and he suddenly strikes at the end.

Go ask a member of this cult, AMORC and others that practice projection how far and entangled they have become with this stuffs.
So many people do this stuff, when they sleep they do experience it without them knowing. Moreover its a gift, if not, God would't give us the ability to do it

1 Like

Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by DASKACE(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
josh123:
So many people do this stuff, when they sleep they do experience it without them knowing. Moreover its a gift, if not, God would't give us the ability to do it

The gift God gave us is to see dreams and visions (Joel 2:28) which is quite different from astral projection where the devil captivates us with the idea of travelling out of the body.

For your information, for everything good God created, there is a counterfeit the devil created. Mankind was given the inherent ability to choose the good of God or the counterfeit of the devil.

1 Like

Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by josh123(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
DASKACE:

The gift God gave us is to see dreams and visions (Joel 2:28) which is quite different from astral projection where the devil captivates us with the idea of travelling out of the body.

For your information, for everything good God created, there is a counterfeit the devil created. Mankind was given the inherent ability to choose the good of God or the counterfeit of the devil.
How do u know its bad have u seen anyone that did it and never woke up?
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by DASKACE(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
josh123:
How do u know its bad have u seen anyone that did it and never woke up?

You are still a beginner in this art from your confession. If you refuse to yield to my counsel and go deeper into it, I guess you will be the one to answer the question.
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by josh123(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
DASKACE:

You are still a beginner in this art from your confession. If you refuse to yield to my counsel and go deeper into it, I guess you will be the one to answer the question.
True, I'm a learner but when i tried it d first time i liked d experience, there is this feeling of weightlessness and freedom.

1 Like

Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by DASKACE(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
josh123:
True, I'm a learner but when i tried it d first time i liked d experience, there is this feeling of weightlessness and freedom.

The devil first of all beguiles you, then enchants you and finally entraps you. You are still at the enchantment (experience you had) stage and good news is that you can make a u-turn now before you are entrapped.

At the last stage, one can be said to be a captive of the devil and only the intervention of God can save that very soul.

2 Likes

Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by Image123(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
josh123:

Like the ability to steal or rape or commit murder. i get it, God wouldn't give us the ability if it was not a gift.
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by Image123(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
josh123:

So what's the gain in this. Are you now weightless? Freedom of what from what to do what. Every chicken in the poultry has some level of freedom, just that there are unknown limits.
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by josh123(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Image123:

So what's the gain in this. Are you now weightless? Freedom of what from what to do what. Every chicken in the poultry has some level of freedom, just that there are unknown limits.
when i said freedom i meant that i can go anywhere i want with a single thought
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by Image123(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
josh123:
when i said freedom i meant that i can go anywhere i want with a single thought

Ohhh visaless freedom. i feel sleepy already. Good luck. Heed daskace's advice.
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by josh123(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
DASKACE:

The devil first of all beguiles you, then enchants you and finally entraps you. You are still at the enchantment (experience you had) stage and good news is that you can make a u-turn now before you are entrapped.

At the last stage, one can be said to be a captive of the devil and only the intervention of God can save that very soul.
How did u know all this?
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by josh123(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2020
More
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by josh123(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2020
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by zedegit: 3:07pm On May 07, 2020
josh123:

That's the same experience people that take coke receive and they enjoy it until they get hooked. Some go mental or suicidal.

What an elder sees sitting, a young child will climb iroko tree and still not see it.

Be guided, young man.
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by zedegit: 4:07pm On May 07, 2020
josh123:

Study
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.manipulacia-carodejnictvo.sk/astral-projection-exposed-sleep-paralysis-the-demonic-realm-odhalenie-astralnej-projekcie-paralyza-v-spanku-demonicka-risa/&hl=yo-NG
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by justlove91(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2020
josh123:

First of all, I would like to advice you to not listen to people who have been saying negative things about what OBE is, most of them have never had any experience of it and are just repeating what they heard other ignorant fellows say about the subject. I'm happy you've had a little experience and see that there is nothing to be scared of. I've been practicing out of body experience and lucid dreaming since 2013 and still do and I don't have any reason to suspect it is dangerous.

You said you're often able to reach the stage where you can lift your hand and find it weightless, well the good news is if you're able to reach this stage then you're there already, but because you're a notice you're just laying there in your body instead of you to separate. To separate, you just have to stand up, roll over or just levitate, that's all because as soon as you felt to weightlessness in your hand, you're already in your dream body and any movement you make in that stage will be made by your dream body.

So next time you reach the stage, just stand up or roll over as if you're doing it with the physical body, that's all. But mind you separation is just the first step, next is deepening, then maintaining your consciousness in the state, followed by controlling, then application of the state to fulfill your desires.
If you need help in mastering this phenomenon then I could be of help because developing this ability is one of the most amazing abilities I know of.

1 Like

Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by oranget(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2020
josh123:

Normally, I wouldn't have comment on this but
"to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." James 4:17

The temporary separation of the spirit from the physical body is called, in the occult world, astral projection. Within Roman Catholicism, it is called “bilocation.”
To perform astral projection you have to blank out your mind which open doorway to demons who then form a link between your physical body and your spiritual body. The link is what many people call "silver cord".
Blanking out your mind is specifically against God's instructions for us, as demons cannot overide your active mind. That's why you have to be passive to have that experience.
Many people stare into candle light or perform meditation to achieve the same aim in which you lie down on your bed. But all have the same end result which gives Satan a leverage over your life.
We must not forget, that when we enter into contact with the spirit world through demonic power and our own will rather than through the power of the Holy Spirit and HIS will, everything we see and experience will be demonically controlled. This is why witches don’t see angels unless God
specifically overrules and permits them to do so.
I liken the spirit world to a movie set. Just as the producers can change the set to make it appear you are in the Old West one moment, and in an English countryside the next, so the demons can manipulate what these people see and experience in the spirit world. Communication from human spirit to human spirit and from demon to human occurs in this realm.

You have to ask God for forgiveness and tell him to cleanse you of every demons that have come in through this process

But before you do this, you have to pray and tell Jesus to forgive your sins, be your Lord and saviour and wash your sins away in his blood.

If you need more insight leave your mail I will like to send you a book in PDF format.
These pictures are from the book.

2 Likes

Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by Nephilim: 11:27pm On May 07, 2020
Thanks for sharing those pics!
Astral projection, I don't really know much about it but I've experienced lucid dreams, dimension shifting, seeing Angels and demons even able to go to communities in the heavenlies without projecting astral! If you pray in the midnight you don't need to be practicing any astral thing, your spirit will stay woke and you will even be able to see beyond astral projection things.

Someone once said in this forum, that you can meditate into astral projection doing some humming sound, the day I tried it ehn, I see gbege dat night, I see demons, they couldn't hide or disguise for me cos I'm enlightened but it was terrible that I had to jump out of bed!

So all those astral projection or whatever you need to be careful of it.

I'm not saying meditation is bad, of course it's not, but not humming to tune in demonic frequency rather meditate in the word of God, that works well. Close your eyes, lay on your bed and keep repeating a verse! You'll have a better experience.

2 Likes

Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by Image123(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2020
What shall it profit a man if he gain astral projection and lose his own soul? Why not find other meaningful projects to carry out.

1 Like

Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by josh123(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bump
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by LikeAking: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
sOME BODY WILL TEACH ME THIS STUFF TODAY.
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by LikeAking: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Image123:
What shall it profit a man if he gain astral projection and lose his own soul? Why not find other meaningful projects to carry out.

Go rest.

No b for small pikin.
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by LikeAking: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
DASKACE:

Go rest!
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by Image123(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
LikeAking:

Go rest.

No b for small pikin.

Big pikin, don't lose your soul.
Re: Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience by LikeAking: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Op no let anybody put fear for your body.

Run it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist Memes / The New Life Micro-chip / The Benefits Of Tawheed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.