Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,217 members, 7,853,148 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Earn A Diploma In Acupuncture With A 4-week Immersive Online Course - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Earn A Diploma In Acupuncture With A 4-week Immersive Online Course (266 Views)

Study For Free To Obtain A Diploma In Caregiving / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn A Diploma In Acupuncture With A 4-week Immersive Online Course by lastborn0101(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
*Earn a Diploma in Acupuncture with a 4-week Immersive online course*

Do you know what ACUPUNCTURE is?
I bet you do. In fact, I believe you've been wanting to learn it for long, but haven't been able to. Maybe you have not found the appropriate practitioner to learn from. Maybe you've always found the course too costly. Or maybe you simply haven't had the time, and the place to learn is far away.
Well, worry no more. Your most preferred natural medicine Institute, OIHM, is bringing it straight to your place of comfort, so get ready.
It's going to be a 4 week long, intensive online course, where you learn the nitty gritty of Acupuncture and become a Pro.
What's more- It's FREE! FREE!
But for those of you who don't know what Acupuncture is, get the gist below
Acupuncture is a drugless system of medicine in which fine needles are inserted in the skin at specific points along what are considered to be lines of energy (meridians), used in the treatment of various health problems.
So why learn?
With Acupuncture, you can easily become a frontline health practitioner who
1. Helps people gain immediate relieve from pain without drug
2. Work to strengthen immunity of both sick and healthy individuals
3. Manages/Treats chronic and acute conditions such as: Insomnia, Low back pain, Infertility problem, allergies and much more

In fact, with Acupuncture,all you need is adequate Know-how on one side, and needles on the other to alleviate pains and cure health conditions that have been considered 'untreatable'.
So join this FREE train before it departs.

It's simple.

Click here to join

https://oihm.ng/acupuncture-course/

And or click here for more enquires

https:///2348128452601?text=Hello%2C%20kindly%20enrol%20me

Brought to you by Olaking International Holistic Medicine Company Limited (OIHM)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Says His Ancestors Will Protect Him From #coronavirus (angry Video) / NCDC Confirms 248 New Cases Of Corona Virus,bring Total To 4399, 778 Discharged / Mention Natural Remedies For Any Ailments You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.