Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Setting Up A Food Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up A Food Store (794 Views)

Binance: Nigeria Setting Dangerous Precedent For Firms By Detaining Executives / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up A Food Store by Rittysylvia(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
I'm setting up a foodstuff store. I need contacts and suppliers of food stuff. Both perishable and non perishable..
Thanks

I am in lagos
Re: Setting Up A Food Store by ashantitope: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rittysylvia:
I'm setting up a foodstuff store. I need contacts and suppliers of food stuff. Both perishable and non perishable..
Thanks

What kind of food stuff and you don't put your location so we can know who to connect you with
Re: Setting Up A Food Store by Rittysylvia(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
ashantitope:

What kind of food stuff and you don't put your location so we can know who to connect you with

Hi dear.. everyday food stuff.
Rice beans egusi etc

I'm in lagos
Re: Setting Up A Food Store by hayool: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
I want to venture into this biz too
Re: Setting Up A Food Store by ashantitope: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rittysylvia:

Hi dear.. everyday food stuff.
Rice beans egusi etc

I'm in lagos

Ok but u can get all this in ido market in Lagos island because I deal with Honeywell product like semolina and wheat and spaghetti, macaroni
Re: Setting Up A Food Store by Rittysylvia(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2020
ashantitope:

Ok but u can get all this in ido market in Lagos island because I deal with Honeywell product like semolina and wheat and spaghetti, macaroni

Do you sell wholesales or you are a retailer?
Re: Setting Up A Food Store by Rittysylvia(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2020
ashantitope:

Can I chat you on WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundations Are Looking For Shills To Hire / There Is Too Much Money In Nigeria, Here Is The Only Way To Get Your Own Share. / You Can Make Money Trading Stocks On The Nigerian/international Stock Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.