Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again (1424 Views)

Coronavirus: Mohammed Abubakar Tests Positive Again, 4 Weeks After / COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month / COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by olayiwola4u(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Surprisingly, recovered Covid-19 patients in China are testing positive to the Virus after they've been recovered. Scientists, medical personnels and front line staff have started doing research so as to figure out the reason behind this unforseen result.

It has also been confirmed that all of the patients she's no sign of the virus when they tested positive for the second time.

Some of these Covid-19 patients tested negative for 2 months before they were re-tested.

This findings serves as an evidence to the fact that there is more to Covid-19 than we know. Although it has been confirmed by doctors in China that the aforementioned incident is real, none of the Covid-19 patients has infected another person.

More so, it seems this incident is not only occurring in China alone, but also in other parts of the world. We hope more research will be conducted in time before things get worse.

Source: https://www.oyinbolatest.com.ng/2020/04/recovered-covid-19-chinese-are-testing.html?m=1

Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by njelrapheal: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
One would start thinking that the aim is for covid 19 to stay on the human body so these people can push this agenda of vaccine
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by olayiwola4u(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
njelrapheal:
One would start thinking that the aim is for covid 19 to stay on the human body so these people can push this agenda of vaccine

I think there is more to this coronavirus than we know. I hope this people won't ruin the world with their selfish act of gaining world power as US has been doing all they can to take it, not minding the number of casualties.

God help the world.
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by obinna58(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
njelrapheal:
This world is coming to an end
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by olayiwola4u(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
obinna58:

This world is coming to an end

I don't think so, I think it is the beginning of another world just like 1918 and 1939. MILLIONS will still die and then the world will start afresh. There is possibility it will lead to war, China will emerge as world power after US lose the battle. Already oil price has crashed, export will soon collapse, the next thing of course...countries will fight for their survival...WAR

2 Likes

Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by obinna58(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
olayiwola4u:

I don't think so, I think it is the beginning of another world just like 1918 and 1939. MILLIONS will still die and then the world will start afresh. There is possibility it will lead to war, China will emerge as world power after US lose the battle. Already oil price has crashed, export will soon collapse, the next thing of course...countries will fight for their survival...WAR
We're talking about apocalypse, you're talking about war, war are for those who are able to contain the virus. Africa will be hell
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by yenereal(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Waiting for it to reach FP
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by olayiwola4u(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
obinna58:

We're talking about apocalypse, you're talking about war, war are for those who are able to contain the virus. Africa will be hell

everyone knows Africa will suffer: that is UNDISPUTED.
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by olayiwola4u(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
yenereal:
Waiting for it to reach FP

The world needs to know the problem we've got ourselves into...let's prepare for the worse. It is coming and happening sooner than we think
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by richardonline: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmmnnn...I don't even understand this world again
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by richardonline: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
njelrapheal:

You've said my mind
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by richardonline: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Even the covid-19 is more than war

1 Like

Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by muhyeenisce(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
So much negative vibes from the comments have read so far
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by richardonline: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
muhyeenisce:
So much negative vibes from the comments have read so far

What positive thing have you experienced during this covid-19 or buhari regime? It seems you are from another planet.

1 Like

Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by olayiwola4u(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
richardonline:

What positive thing have you experienced during this covid-19 or buhari regime? It seems you are from another planet.

I wonder ooo
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by muhyeenisce(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
richardonline:

Wetin bring Buhari regime come topic of discussion?

1 Like

Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by Raydos: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
China please tell us the real Figure

We know you have over 5 million cases and 600k deaths

Stop pretending!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by AmazingMOG: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2020
olayiwola4u:

stop talking rubbish the world will never experience such till we Christians are rapture and leave the world to your likes to suffer and finally go to eternal damnation with the antichrist
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by BerlinGado(m): 12:25am On Apr 25, 2020
The world should kukuma end then or we all agree to live with this disease and move on
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 25, 2020
grin wink

People love panicking. Nothing bad is happening.

Someone cannot play with you again ?
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by olayiwola4u(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Raydos:
China please tell us the real Figure

We know you have over 5 million cases and 600k deaths

Stop pretending!!!!!

You've got the logic behind this news
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by olayiwola4u(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2020
AmazingMOG:
stop talking rubbish the world will never experience such till we Christians are rapture and leave the world to your likes to suffer and finally go to eternal damnation with the antichrist

Mr. Pastor read your bible very well. [b]This is not even the beginning of end time. [/b]Go and read history. It happened in 1918. It was even worse than this. People never die at all in 2020.

Go and check the number of death in 1918.
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by olayiwola4u(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2020
BerlinGado:
The world should kukuma end then or we all agree to live with this disease and move on

Omo the world cannot end now
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by olayiwola4u(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Naughtysite:
grin wink

Lol
Re: Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again by richardonline: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Naughtysite:
grin wink

I see

(1) (Reply)

Help depression is killing me (picture) / Nikki Catsouras Death Photo Controversy / Come To Diff Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.