Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,660 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases (103462 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: There Are 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases / 15 Countries That Has No Cases Of Coronavirus As At Today. / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by tete7000(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I remember a covid 19 patient being shoot dead in North Korea for trying to escape the isolation center. Now, North Korea have no Covid 19 case.

Sometimes, to get the best for human beings, you have to treat them in the worst way possible

North Korea is a pariah nation with very minimal contact with the rest of the world. That was why it was easy for them to avoid the virus. Had it been they are open to the world like rest of us, how many people would they have shot dead? 1000,2000 or 10000? I am sure majority of the population don't even know what the rest of us are going through because they have always been denied access to global news.

Had it been that the virus emanated from N. Korea, it won't even hit the world like this. How many people access N. Korea?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by dangoteinlaw: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2020
PureGoldh:
The problem be say those countries dey far...if not,Local man for reason how to vamuz from 9ja
plus those countries are mostly shitholes, oh please don't come and say france isn't one. No one is going there anymore
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2020
oliidell:
The only valid country there is NK.

Nonsense! Because they blast rockets from time to time?

You ain't seen nothing. The world can do with more of those Pacific island paradises.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by OlujobaSamuel: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Only Lesotho is a country on that list, kudos to them if true. Make NK swerve with their deceits
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by dangoteinlaw: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2020
kikero:

North Korea may have cases
offcourse they have but they handled it just like the devil leading them

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by tyup(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2020
gimakon:

With closed borders abi? And ticket to some of these places be like almost $3500 -$5000 if care is not taken. You have to get there with at least 3 connecting flights!

He will now get there and find out the little jobs they have are for their citizens which is not even enough for them in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2020
North Korea and it was reported that their Fatboy leader executed them all
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Iyiataata92: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
don't be stupid he probably heard he would be kill perhaps his reason for fleeing. Maybe u admire NK so dearly u should be taken there to experience what real tyranic govt feels like. Ewu!!!
No bro, he didn't hear that he will be shot. there was a law already for those in isolation not to leave camp but he left camp. maybe you didn't follow the news then.

Next time, you can quote people without insulting them

3 Likes

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:
Of all 15 , I respect only North Korea

It is not about blasting rockets... sad

Every single country out there is important.

Besides, I'd pick any of the other 15 over North Korea any time.

Takes nothing away from North Korea though.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by fof1: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:

I DOUBT NORTH KOREA'S STATISTICS. LIKE CHINA, THEY ARE VERY SECRETIVE AND VINDICTIVE... MAY GOD HELP THEM THOUGH...

1 Like

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Gkemz: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I remember a covid 19 patient being shot dead in North Korea for trying to escape the isolation center. Now, North Korea have no Covid 19 case.

Sometimes, to get the best for human beings, you have to treat them in the worst way possible

What a brutal comment.. You must be worst than Idi Amin.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by majamajic(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:

It is not about blasting rockets... sad

Every single country out there is important.

Besides, I'd pick any of the other 15 over North Korea any time.

Takes nothing away from North Korea though.

Other countries are in remote areas , meanwhile north Korea is more open to people , that's why I salute them

Though I heard they shoot covid victims , not confirmed report , but that their presido mean , it's possible

Maybe that's why they have no case
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by ochiosa(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2020
FOR OTHERS NO PROBLEM BUT NORTH KOREA DEM NOR GO LET THE WORLD KNOW. WAYO PIPU.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Angelfrost(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Misplaced respect - they are lying

You mean the way health minister and ncdc are lying about theirs too??!
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by tyup(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Australia should be remove
Because they have confirm case

Please check well op

Before posting

read again this time carefully

North korea, Lesotho n Comoros are the only countries mentioned in the thread the rest are either settlement or islands
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by thegloor: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I remember a covid 19 patient being shot dead in North Korea for trying to escape the isolation center. Now, North Korea have no Covid 19 case.

FAKE NEWS
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:

And if they finally get to do that here, you'd be one of the first to scream "human rice abuze, drakonian" sad
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Harrynight(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:

How are they doing it?

How did they get it so right?
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Spicedessay(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2020
I'm strolling into one of these countries.
https://spicedessay.com/2020/04/24/covid-19-can-coronavirus-be-transmitted-through-pets-and-animals/

Transport will be strict there like anything
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Moonwalker4939: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2020
Stupid and zoological Naija, Naija government are still to be blamed.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Ewedegubbler: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2020
all these na banana republics.. jabrata

1 Like

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Iyiataata92: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Gkemz:

What a brutal comment.. You must be worst than Idi Amin.
That's what you think but you got it wrong. I wasn't supporting killing but insinuating that being harsh is sometimes needed to prove love. This lock down here is biting me very hard for a month now but I know it's for our own good. If Kim had treated it with kid gloves, they might be reeling like the rest of the world now
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Kellie069(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Worst way you say? Assuming the person was your family member??
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Horus(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by jericco1(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:

If that were you, you wouldn't be alive to spew this trash
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:

Other countries are in remote areas , meanwhile north Korea is more open to people , that's why I salute them

Though I heard they shoot covid victims , not confirmed report , but that their presido mean , it's possible

Maybe that's why they have no case

Other countries are remote, you say

And North Korea is "more open", you say? sad False. False. False.

Heck, South Africans walk in and out of Lesotho cos it's entirely surrounded by SA. Just how remote is that?

Turkmenistan, Tajikistan aren't isolated either. Both are in the CIS zone, they get visitors and travellers from fellow CIS states that have also recorded cases. They also get visitors from various parts of Central Asia due to their strategic locations in Central Asia too. Traffic also flows through those places from Iran.

Tell you what man, of the 4 non-island States/countries on that list, North Korea is the most isolated. Take that from me. Except you count the odd inflows or traffic from China- which does, North Korea probably doesn't get so many visitors. Even some of those Islands record more visitors by way of tourists.

They don't call North korea the "Hermit Kingdom" for nothing. They are largely closed to the rest of the world. Few comings-in and even fewer goings-out.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by MacCantStopMe: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Is North Korea a country to live in? I'd rather die of coronavirus as a Free-man in the west than live like a slave in North Korea.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Nawa ooo which one be Christmas island again
Country dey ooooo
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by majamajic(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Other countries are remote, you say

And North Korea is "more open", you say? sad False. False. False.

Heck, South Africans walk in and out of Lesotho cos it's entirely surrounded by SA. Just how remote is that?

Turkmenistan, Tajikistan aren't isolated either. Both are in the CIS zone, they get visitors and travellers from fellow CIS states that have also recorded cases. They also get visitors from various parts of Central Asia due to their strategic locations in Central Asia too. Traffic also flows through those places from Iran.

Tell you what man, of the 4 non-island States/countries on that list, North Korea is the most isolated. Take that from me. Except you count the odd inflows or traffic from China- which does, North Korea probably doesn't get so many visitors. Even some of those Islands record more visitors by way of tourists.

They don't call North korea the "Hermit Kingdom" for nothing. They are largely closed to the rest of the world. Few comings-in and even fewer goings-out.

U are right , maybe I should have used the word , popular !

1 Like

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by frankmoney(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Turkmenistan and north Korea run a very repressive regime . I'm sure they have cases you don't just know about it
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by somehow: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Comoros is even nearer land than Seychelles and Madagascar that have recorded cases. So it has nothing to do with being an island
sunnyanet:
Cosmoros with a Population of 800K , God is wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / 12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.