Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Toast A Girl... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Toast A Girl... (517 Views)

2021: A Toast To New Beginnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast A Girl... by Undisputed11: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
I learnt most of our young fresh guys doesn't know how to toast a girl/lady ... Some can toast online and when it comes to one on one they can't. While some can't both online and offline, anyway it's not their fault at most cases, some are naturally shy and some have phobia for girls....but the truth is that they can't kill you they also want it! Surprised

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_X5huTALKZ/?igshid=1vl74jg5bx1ui

Click on that link to see the video I made to explain it one by one..... make sure you follow me on Instagram...... good luck .....

Re: How To Toast A Girl... by Undisputed11: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: How To Toast A Girl... by Ernezee(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
LA click LA dead all you need is money and girls will be chasing you bro
Re: How To Toast A Girl... by Undisputed11: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ernezee:
LA click LA dead
all you need is money and girls will be chasing you bro
u lie ......they need words too
Re: How To Toast A Girl... by Ernezee(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Undisputed11:
u lie ......they need words too

maybe you don't know that money talks too
Re: How To Toast A Girl... by Undisputed11: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ernezee:

maybe you don't know that money talks too
lol ��

(1) (Reply)

Generators At Affordable Prices / Is It Bad To Be Good To People? / Do you know there is a name of God too sacred bto pronounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.