Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

What’s Fake About You - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What’s Fake About You (6033 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 08, 2011
@First weave if braided in (braids/tracks) can be a bit un-comfy the first few days or week(s) but after a while it is ok, at lease until new growth comes and the weave itself gets old, it's an itchy situation! I am glad I'm natural lol. Why D-sense, you want me to put some sew in weave in your hair? cheesy
Re: What’s Fake About You by Dsense(m): 4:12am On Jan 08, 2011
Grils like you come on NL to feed us your framed up . . .I'm very sure you are one of those girls that join horses' tail hair to their hair grin
Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 08, 2011
D-sense:

Grils like you come on NL to feed us your framed up . . .I'm very sure you are one of those girls that join horses' tail hair to their hair grin

I don't know George Foreman,  I ain't a gril(l) LMAO! secondly, I have worn weave in the past, but my hair is long enough to do ANY style I please:  bob, pony-tail, curls, straight, wavy, up-do, naturally braided; what ever. So I don't need weave, I am not bald or lacking! Hate on me.  wink You still haven't declined my offer, SO! do you like wavy/yaky hair? remy hair or kinky? I am not gonna charge you because you are special wink
Re: What’s Fake About You by Dsense(m): 4:21am On Jan 08, 2011
You are a bald girl . . . . . . . . . .Confess angry
Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 08, 2011
*kisses teeth* I belong to the Maroon peoples of Jamaica, trust and believe I have hair! So what type fo hair shall I get for you? I will be posting pictures when I am done, so let me know so I can get started. If you want a simple Doobi wrap (perm, style and wrap) instead of the weave that will do too.
Re: What’s Fake About You by Dsense(m): 4:42am On Jan 08, 2011
You are not well . . , . .Do that for your dummy angry
I said i wanna come visit the Museum of the legend ''Bob marley'' in Jamaica some time. . . .Am i welcomed?
Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 08, 2011
^^LOL then let me do it for you then? (dummy! grin) as for the museum, sure you are welcome to go, why not? Because you are Nigerian? They wouldn't even know you were unless you spoke.
Re: What’s Fake About You by Dsense(m): 4:48am On Jan 08, 2011
You left the country?
Anyway . . . . , .would i have to smoke weed before they can let me in ?. . . . grin
Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 08, 2011
Dude I live in America. *IGNORES the weed comment* angry
Re: What’s Fake About You by Dsense(m): 4:58am On Jan 08, 2011
Who allowed you into America ''You that have been smoking weed all you life shocked ''
Can't laff grin grin grin
[size=20pt]Bloody weeder tongue[/size]
Re: What’s Fake About You by HTownEve(f): 5:15am On Jan 08, 2011
D-sense:

You left the country?
Anyway . . . . , .would i have to smoke weed before they can let me in ?. . . . grin
grin
LOL! D-Sence won smoke crunk Jamo weed. wink
Re: What’s Fake About You by Dsense(m): 5:18am On Jan 08, 2011
^^Have you gotten some? grin
Re: What’s Fake About You by iice(f): 5:37am On Jan 08, 2011
D-sense:

Good for you . . .Thank God you are used to the natural one!
But a serious question . . . . How do girls feel whenver they apply extension to their hair?
Do they comfy or uncomfortable?

I can only tell with braids since i've never worn a weave before. The hideous things i saw on people's heads as i was growing put me off. I'm still open to trying it out sha. . .if it looks cool tongue With braids, it's doesn't feel that different from braiding with your own hair undecided
Re: What’s Fake About You by Phate07(m): 5:39am On Jan 08, 2011

Actually, i have fake weed. undecided
Re: What’s Fake About You by Dsense(m): 5:44am On Jan 08, 2011
iice:

I can only tell with braids since i've never worn a weave before. The hideous things i saw on people's heads as i was growing put me off. I'm still open to trying it out sha. . .if it looks cool tongue With braids, it's doesn't feel that different from braiding with your own hair undecided
I see . . . .He might like it sha   wink
Re: What’s Fake About You by HTownEve(f): 5:47am On Jan 08, 2011
LOL!
Phate07, plz don't give D-sence fake weed. We'll have 2 get D real deal from MZd@rkskin.  grin cool
Re: What’s Fake About You by Dsense(m): 5:50am On Jan 08, 2011
Yep get the real marijuana froM the weeder ''MazD'' grin
Re: What’s Fake About You by Phate07(m): 6:06am On Jan 08, 2011
HTown Eve:

LOL!
Phate07, plz don't give D-sence fake weed. We'll have 2 get D real deal from MZd@rkskin.  grin cool

cheesy lol. No, the real ganja person is Googles. Dsense should contact her for an unhealthy dose of ganja weed. undecided
Re: What’s Fake About You by Dsense(m): 6:12am On Jan 08, 2011
Google is my pal . . .BUT WAS CAUGHT LAST WEEK BY CORPS WITH LOAD OF MARIJUANA WHILE TRYING TO CROSS THE BADAGRY BRIDGE TO GO AND SELL WEEDS . . . .So i depend on MzD these days grin
Re: What’s Fake About You by Phate07(m): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2011

Thats true, where's Googles? Have not seen her/he/it around for sometime.
Re: What’s Fake About You by Dsense(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2011
'It' is the suitable one grin
I;m telling the fact . . .She's caught while trying to sell weed! grin
Re: What’s Fake About You by Phate07(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2011

'it' it shall be then. grin

And i warned Goggles not to take that trip on that day.
Re: What’s Fake About You by Dsense(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2011
She likes money than you can ever imagine grin
Re: What’s Fake About You by ADEOLA17: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2011
My smile and nails,

Re: What’s Fake About You by spikedcylinder: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
Not personality-fake, but artificial-accoutrement- fake: lashes, hair extensions, etc. To guys, these things shout high-maintenance! Not good.
what is really fake about
u lol

So all your physical attributes are a testimony to what 'guys' might or might not think about you?
Sure.
Re: What’s Fake About You by SmashingM(f): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2011
What is fake about me now is my hair extension.
Re: What’s Fake About You by Ikwikwikwi(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2011
just nothing
Re: What’s Fake About You by PrinceBYC: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2011
@Orton1 0.

ROFLMAO, grin grin

how did yu grow an artificial goatee grin , coconut water? LOL grin
Re: What’s Fake About You by Stocker123(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2011
THIS IS A GREAT POST,

Everything is fake about Nigerians. You would sell your own mothers

YOU GUYS CANNOT HELP IT, IT MUST BE IN YOUR BLOOD

Please correct me if I am wrong. I have had many Nigerian friends over the years, and I only met one who was a honest man. Not because it was his personality, just because he was too scared of GOD. He was one of those born again christians

Anyways back to my story,

I am american (white) but I live in Europe. I have had 2 very close (many years) Nigerian friends who both fuked me.

I gave one of your BROTHERS the chance of a lifetime to do a car export thing from the EU. Everything went fine the first 2 times. Now the stories have started, in the end, he ran with 20,000usd of my hard earned money. He might think everything is fine but I am in contact with a very good lawyer in Lagos and I will find of where he lives since I have all of his real information. I will sue him in Nigerian court. I know i will probably not get my money back, but I will be happy knowing that his family will suffer for the rest of their lives. I will make him go to court every week if I must. Money is of no problem on my side. He will soon find out that 20,000 will not last forever. I hope his wife, mother, children, and grandchildren have to suffer.

I will also do everything in my power to get his Shengen Visa revoked. He is a convicted drug smuggler in Switzerland but his Visa country (greece) does not know about it. I will even have lawyers send all of his info to INTERPOL so they can keep an eye on him.

If any of you know some badboys that want to get paid to do some work, let me know. HAHA but no money up front, to Nigeria. Just when the job is done.

This should be a lesson to any scammer motherfukers on this board. Not all white boys are pussies like you think. You can do these thing and run home, but I guarantee if I got my hands on him, he would never see his kids again, or mayb i'll send him home as a cripple.

YOU people should be ashamed of BROTHERS like this. THIS IS THE REASON YOU WILL ALWAYS BE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS. NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING BLACK. JUST BEING NIGERIAN IS ENOUGH.

omerta60 (at) hotmail. com
Re: What’s Fake About You by Kunbee: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2011
Was that picture necessary cheesy
Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2011
Is make up part of the fakeness? Then thats the only thing fake abt me.
Re: What’s Fake About You by harakiri(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2011
I believe this thread should be directed at the female folk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trending Agbada Styles For Ladies / How To Rock Your Ankara Peplum Tops With Jeans / Hot Ankara Maternity Gown For Pregnant Mums -vol 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.