Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives (3319 Views)

HUAWEI P50 Pro Test (see Our Test Results) / How New Whatsapp Policy Threatens Security Of Nigerians And Other Alternatives / Umidigi A3 Unboxing & 24-hour Review, Full Specs, Camera Test + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by lanre316: 11:12am On May 16, 2020
seunfly:

You are very correct, now adays i feels OPPO set realme up to kill off xiaomi, realme packs good specs with price. I wanted to go for xiaomi k 20 pro but i had to change my mind and went for realme x2 pro because of the too good specs. SD 855+, 90zh refresh rate, Amoled screen, 1000nits brightness, 50wat charger that charges to 100% in less than 30minutes yet it is cheaper than xiaomi k20 pro that lacks those things.

But where can one buy realme products in Nigeria?
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by seunfly: 11:38am On May 16, 2020
lanre316:

But where can one buy realme products in Nigeria?

Jumia, nairaland phone marketers/importers, probably piontek and slot since they sell other BBK subrand like OPPO, Vivo One plus etc.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by labusinessguide: 12:22pm On May 16, 2020
seunfly:

You are very correct, now adays i feels OPPO set realme up to kill off xiaomi, realme packs good specs with price. I wanted to go for xiaomi k 20 pro but i had to change my mind and went for realme x2 pro because of the too good specs. SD 855+, 90zh refresh rate, Amoled screen, 1000nits brightness, 50wat charger that charges to 100% in less than 30minutes yet it is cheaper than xiaomi k20 pro that lacks those things.

What's your user experience with the Realme x2 Pro.

What's also the price you got it.

Thank you
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by skywalker240(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2020
Nellsworld:

This 90hz and 120 hz to the real world especially 9ja is just not necessarily becos it runs down battery and 9ja no get light to charge phone all the tym
am guessing thats why they laced it with OLED instead of super AMOLED.

oled tends to save more energy so battery consumption is at a minimal level . That could be the reason why huawei high end devices has wonderful battery life even when it is 3500 mah.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by skywalker240(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2020
Ejadike:
I'm more interested in knowing the best alternative to this device. That 120hz is a turn off already
as long as its not tecno or infinix, it would always be turn off in your eyes. What else. grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by skywalker240(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

We all know only helio p22 turns u on
grin grin

helio p22 gives him multiple ejaculation. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by skywalker240(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
Ejadike:
You're very stupid. Who are you referring to as failure? What's wrong with you? You people should mind how you talk to people on social media o. What's this? How is my comment your concern? How's my opinion your concern? Are you a fool? Guy use your head o. Anytime you see my comment, just pass. Never quote me again, ever!
Eja Eja

e never reach quarell na. grin

abeg calm down, make mama osaroborn sama you with malt and ofada rice. grin
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by sunshineV(f): 4:32pm On May 16, 2020
skywalker240:

Eja Eja

e never reach quarell na. grin

abeg calm down, make mama osaroborn sama you with malt and ofada rice. grin

Make e use am hold body grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by skywalker240(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

Make e use am hold body grin
grin abi na
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by seunfly: 7:28pm On May 16, 2020
labusinessguide:

What's your user experience with the Realme x2 Pro.

What's also the price you got it.

Thank you

I just got the delivery today after waiting for two months, finally jumia delivered it.
It will take me 2 to 5days to get better assessment.
However one thing stands out, the phone is fast and the screen is very fast, u can barely see the next line when u scroll, I guess that is the effect of 90hz refresh rate, the battery consumption of 90ZH refresh rate is also exaggerated.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Benemma: 1:11am On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=Nellsworld post=88843914]
Is Xiaomi mi 10 and mi 10 pro available in Nigeria ofline stores, which states is it available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free: 9mobile 100% Double Data Bonus Offer 2018, See Code / Help My Redmi Is Acting Up / Bb Ping Versus 2go Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.