Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) (82869 Views)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Parking Space / Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) / Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by hotmediatv: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2020
GRAPHIC: Man stabs own mother, sets self on fire in Imo

A middle-aged man, Johnbosco Ejiogu, from Umudagu Mbieri, Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State, on Friday was arrested by the Imo State Police Command, for allegedly stabbing his own mother, after which he was said to have set fire on himself and mother, Pauline Ejiogu, in the house.

According to the police’ own investigation, the State Police Public Relations, PPRO, Orlando Ikeokwu, in Owerri, said that it was an altercation between Ejiogu and his mother Pauline, that led to the ugly incident.

However, the police said that both of them were rescued from the fire with the help of the residents around the scene of the incident. “Both of them have been taken to the hospital,” police said.

According to the police image maker, “On the 24/4/2020, at about 1020 hrs, operatives of Mbieri Divisional hqtrs, while reacting to a distress call arrested the above-named suspect and rescued the above victim.

“Preliminary investigation revealed that the said Johnbosco Ejiogu stabbed his mother Pauline Ejiogu as a result of an altercation.

“He went further to lock the door behind himself and the victim, and then set the house ablaze, but they were rescued alive sequel to the swift reaction of the officers and men of the Division and the members of the neighbourhood.

“However, Both of them have been taken to the hospital for treatment, while investigation has commenced.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/graphic-man-stabs-own-mother-sets-self-on-fire-in-imo/amp/

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6YHXl9VySU

1 Share

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2020
hmmmm....see frustration
Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by Dreal1247: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2020
Depression, confusion and frustration are competing for supremacy. Unfortunately, none of them is a considerable option. Therefore, I import the peace of Christ into the variables and I choose the peace of Christ. Brother, what of you?

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2020
The guy just pose like a king.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by CLOUD7184: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2020
grim33:
Personally I will not sub for you. Rip to the dead ? Nobody died you monkey � . I don’t think I can sub for someone who reads something and interpret something else. You don’t deserve to have internet... RIP to your remaining data peace ✌️
ok I no read am but I read the guy above me post. Na there I confuse

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by Hadiza101(f): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Frustration is the cause of this especially when you are broke.

6 Likes

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by Mrchukwudi01: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Stupid man he need to be castrated,all this kind human being no suppose they live among human.Ewu

15 Likes

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by gqboyy(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Horrible news everywhere

1 Like

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2020
He's not even that young. There's more to it. I hope they get well soon.

Mrchukwudi01:
Stupid man he need to be castrated,all this kind human being no suppose they live among human.Ewu
I pray you don't get to know what is called 'frustration'

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2020
many are mad but few are insane

3 Likes

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by Hisincrease: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2020
What could have been the problem that led a man of this age to carry out such a barbaric act?

Is he not supposed to be in his own house with family and kids.

Well, thank God they were rescued. After the treatment, they should ensure he stays at the correctional center to get his mind restructured.

8 Likes

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2020
people that commit suicide by setting themselves ablaze, what exactly are they thinking? die by fire and continue burning in hell?

anyway, the guys r ready for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by ignis: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2020
It is obvious the guy is mentally unstable.

9 Likes

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by tillaman(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2020
sad
He looks like an Undercooked Suya!
So gory, but things are happening sha

1 Like

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Mad people everywhere undecided
Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by GeoandSONSLTD: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by DirtyGold: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Mental illness on the rise... the country as a whole is very sick too

See the rot in the system, they couldn't convey them to the hospital with an ambulance sef
Na wa o!

Nellyblaq:
He was arrested by the police,that's the reason he is being conveyed in a police van.He committed a crime(attempted murder),so there's no way he should enjoy the luxury of an ambulance.
See why the country is sick? He "allegedly" committed the crime which means that until an investigation is carried out and a competent court convicts him of the crime, he is innocent and should be treated with dignity. Kangaroo nation with no regards for human rights!

Since he's a criminal according to you, why did they take him to a hospital instead of locking him up in a police cell?

What's tha business?

2 Likes

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by chibike69: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2020
grin

na to carry one bucket of iodine solution pour the man for body just dey hungry me.

at least na first aid.

4 Likes

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by Chizmickey(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2020
So umudagu finally appeared on the front page of nairaland with the wrong news....

So sad to the street I was born

2 Likes

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by Observinho: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Waiting for the tribal warlords...
Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by seedorfg(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Why johnbosco, why did you do that.
Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by ecolime(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2020
His name alone "Johnbosco" sounds like a Mental case patient.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by Lamasta(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Son of pardition.

Nigerianwarlord come and defend your citizen grin

2 Likes

Re: Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2020
Nigeria Sha...what is this old man still doing with his mother, I won't be surprised he's still feeding through his mother.

IPOB lazy miscreants!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.