Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out (2486 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / Best Phone You Ever Bought?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by ManuelMount(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Hi people my last phone a tevno f1screen was broken
I have no money to repair i'm typing with my sisters phone pls I can't communicate elsewhere only nairaland pls imready to pay 4 the waybill

Modified

Please you guys just derailed my thread
Please I was learning forex before it happened pls
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Renida: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Have you tried Road side Android phones. You can get some for as low as 7000Naira
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Oraesivirginia(f): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

12k per month. My writers work from home and the least earns 15k per month from home with some earning like 25k monthly. Please find something that will give you more o. This isn't it

Please I will like to work as a writer for you. I believe that it won't stop me doing other things. Please send me a message
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Renida: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Oraesivirginia:

Please I will like to work as a writer for you. I believe that it won't stop me doing other things. Please send me a message

What part of the country are you situated? Who knows if you're near me I have like three paint buckets of rice and beans I could give you

6 Likes

Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Oraesivirginia(f): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

What part of the country are you situated? Who knows if you're near me I have like three paint buckets of rice and beans I could give you

I'm in Enugu state
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Renida: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Oraesivirginia:

I'm in Enugu state

Oops. Send me a PM. We'll stick with writing
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Oraesivirginia(f): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Oops. Send me a PM. We'll stick with writing

OK sir
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by yusluvad(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Am in Ogun State ma'am. Please help me. I can also join your team of writers ma.

07067197141 Thanks, and God bless you ma.
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

12k per month. My writers work from home and the least earns 15k per month from home with some earning like 25k monthly. Please find something that will give you more o. This isn't it

I can also be part of your writers....i will accept any amount you want to pay
Anything to keep the body and soul together..... 09034324215 is my whatsapp number.... You can quote me and send yours or you can message me..... Thanks so much
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Renida: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oluwapluto:

I can also be part of your writers....i will accept any amount you want to pay
Anything to keep the body and soul together..... 09034324215 is my whatsapp number.... You can quote me and send yours or you can message me..... Thanks so much

Wow. I almost have too many writers o

Send a pm let me see what I can do

1 Like

Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Nwaotu10(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

As a professional writer, I will be most delighted to be part of your team as I tend to broaden my writing dexterity. Please, with all due respect and absolute humility, make me one of your writers. Thanks in anticipation. 08163810121
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Renida: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nwaotu10:
As a professional writer, I will be most delighted to be part of your team as I tend to broaden my writing dexterity. Please, with all due respect and absolute humility, make me one of your writers. Thanks in anticipation. 08163810121

Send a PM
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Failure44: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Please, I'm highly interested, I can type whatever you need and I'm very fast!
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Renida: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Failure44:

Please, I'm highly interested, I can type whatever you need and I'm very fast!

PM o
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by eleko1: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
cool shocked grin May God bless and enlarge ur coast Renida.U’ll eat the fat of the earth and remain FAT/Blossom
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Renida: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
eleko1:
cool shocked grin May God bless and enlarge ur coast Renida.U’ll eat the fat of the earth and remain FAT/Blossom

Amen. Thank you. I needed this prayer God knows

1 Like

Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Ermm Ma
I think I have sent you a message on you Email
Truth is, I had been a guest on nairaland for so long, I registered not quite long, so truth be told, I don't know how d message sending on nairaland works
I will be so appreciated if you can just send me a "hi" on 09034324215....its my whatsapp contact
Thanks ma.... I will be expecting your message
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by eleko1: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Select trustworthy people that will promote ur work not confusionist.Dont give ur money to those peepz that’ll use it to stake on Bet9ja/rush to busy phone..
Renida:

Amen. Thank you. I needed this prayer God knows
May goodness/mercy follow u all d days of ur life.I’ll walk and not faint
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Criptofxt10: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

I'm a good writer too, I'd be glad to work for you.
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Renida: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
eleko1:
Select trustworthy people that will promote ur work not confusionist.Dont give ur money to those peepz that’ll use it to stake on Bet9ja/rush to busy phone..May goodness/mercy follow u all d days of ur life.I’ll walk and not faint

Hahaha. Amen. Yes. They will pass an evaluation phase first before I choose
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Renida: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Criptofxt10:
I'm a good writer too, I'd be glad to work for you.

Send a PM
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by ManuelMount(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:
Have you tried Road side Android phones. You can get some for as low as 7000Naira

If I had I would have repaired my phone

I'm broke

Please any old phone is okay

Thanks in addy
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Dannonye(f): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

What type of write-ups
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Elkash01(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Madam.. I can also write. Here is my number. I would gladly appreciate. Thanks!
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by VicThory(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Send a PM

Sent a pm boss. Am also interested.
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by VicThory(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Send a PM
Renida:

Send a PM

Sent a pm boss. Am also interested.

God bless for this opportunity you've given us at least the chosen ones.

Bless you.
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by Gulher: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

I sent a PM for the writing job too.
Re: Pls Any Old Phone You Can Give Out by FirstCounsel(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

God bless you for this offer to her. I'm impressed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Video Call On Tecno POP 6. / Glo Bis Working On Android / The Future Is Here. Microsoft Introduces Light Beam Charging Method. (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.