Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment (436 Views)

Those Who Claim Covid19 Is A Scam In Nigeria / Covid19 Is More Or Less A Malaria, Therefore, It Will Not Kill Africans Anymore / Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment by Victoronah1: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Hello, I am a scientist, I know we are unable to run tests in Nigeria, microbiologist are already selling clothes why some are pastor's. I have researched to know where test are been run but can't find out. If you have a link kindly drop it. USA statement yesterday reported that covid 19 test where assayed, and Isopropyl ethanol where carried on and the virus could only last 30 seconds..etc also the report made mention of low humidity and high temperature. The test where carried out on dry saliva, according to the report.
Low Humidity as low as 20 with temp temperature of 29 or 30',c or 85°f, the virus won't survive. I know I didn't go to the lab to confirm this myself, but from the general study and what I have learnt so far in general virology, we know that a virus are obligate organisms, which only survives in a host, but coats itself in a protein sack when out of the body which allows it to survive for sometime. As of today the temperature in Lagos is 84°f and in Enugu 85°f and it is usually constant due to our harsh sun. Also the humidity is about 84°f while Abuja the humidity is 64°f and temp is as high as 86°f. If this report submitted to trim by the scientists are correct, it means that this virus cannot survive perfectly in our harsh country. Please I need more clarification on this. I may be wrong, we need to be In the labs and not waiting for other countries to tell us what to do. There is high chance that this virus doesn't survive in this country, instead our leaders are using it as form of embezzlement.

If the droplets, don't survive on high weather, humidity then there is no need to lockdown the country. If the government provides citizens with face mask, the economy will be opened. I didn't go to lab to get to this answer. I may be wrong.

Please correct me where I am wrong we learn everyday.
No insults

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2020
Lol....ekuke scientist.

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment by majamajic(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2020
I hope so oo
Re: Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment by Victoronah1: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Lol....ekuke scientist.
if you had the kind of brain I have to be in medical school, I will know.
Re: Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment by Victoronah1: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:
I hope so oo
from the report. It's shows we are just wasting out time, since we are not even running tests. I though we had a class 3, 4 or 5 labs in the country where tests should be running on infected individuals
Re: Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment by thesicilian: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2020
Stop all this misinformation please, a lot of people are dying every day. Even Nigerian doctors and nurses are not spared of the disease, it's really insulting to have people undermining their efforts and sacrifices.
Re: Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment by donbachi(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2020
I'm with u bro..i have said it,and will continually say it.there is no covid-19 in nigeria..ultraviolet rays from the sun kills it..dem just dey use am dey enrich dem sef.
Re: Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment by Victoronah1: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2020
thesicilian:
Stop all this misinformation please, a lot of people are dying every day. Even Nigerian doctors and nurses are not spared of the disease.
misinformation is not from me. It's from the report if you claim it is a misinformation. Are you a Microbiologist? Unless you are then we can chat more. If not allow us to educate you. After all, everyone is waiting on microbiologist to develop vaccines.
Re: Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment by Victoronah1: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2020
donbachi:
I'm with u bro..i have said it,and will continually say it.there is no covid-19 in nigeria..ultraviolet rays from the sun kills it..dem just dey use am dey enrich dem sef.
you are correct. Why is it that the countries that have very low weather the virus is spreading like wild fire but in Africa, it's very slow? I am talking as a scientist now.
Re: Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment by zangiff(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2020
You are not even ashamed to call yourself a scientist.....stop spreading fake new pls. Corona virus is real
Re: Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment by Victoronah1: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2020
zangiff:
You are not even ashamed to call yourself a scientist.....stop spreading fake new pls. Corona virus is real
I am not ashamed. I spent 5 years and came out with good result. And as I said, other scientists can correct me. And I said it could be scam.

(1) (Reply)

MAD OO!! “I Boost My Immune System By Drinking My Boyfriend’s Sperm Smoothies” – / Causes Of Low Sperm Count / Haor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.