Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Mega Team Gang Alaba Music Event Promoters - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Mega Team Gang Alaba Music Event Promoters (539 Views)

Promote Your Music On Alaba Mixtape And Go Viral / Promote Your Music In Alaba Mix Compilation / Promo!!! 3 Songs To Be Added To Alaba Mixtapes For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mega Team Gang Alaba Music Event Promoters by Victorthompson1: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Are you an upcoming artist,looking on how to go viral in the musical industry then you are the right place.Come and work with (MegaTeamGang Alaba music promoters) and be a popular figure as #Davido#Wizkid#Olamide#2Baba#Kiss Daniel#King rudboy#Mr P#Timaya#Watson mega#Sky face#Erigga#Victor Ad And lots more.
We accept Upcoming and Super starts here to help them promote their songs to the world.
Promotion site includes:
2,Not just OK.come
3,360nobs.com
4,Mini,not just OK.com
5,Naijapals.com
6,Naijaflaver.com
7,Tooxclusive.com
And lost more..
T.V Promotion include:
1,Hip TV
2,Max TV
3,Music Africa
And lots more
Media radio promotion include:
1,Radia Nigeria
2,Hort FM
3,Speed FM
4,Music Rain FM
And lots more..
We also help Artist to create and manage YouTube channel,Facebook promotion Artist page,Instagram promotion ads.
Gospel Artist,Secular Artist,Any musical Artist are free to promote with Mega Team Alaba Promoters.
Interested person should WhatsApp one of the member on +2349029407210
Follow him on his IG on @Iamwatsonmega following.Like page on Facebook Watson mega nwane.
Let's I forget ,we also help all our Artist to be signed In a music label,if needed.
Drop your location and WhatsApp phone number if interested thanks God bless your talent more in abundant......�

Re: Mega Team Gang Alaba Music Event Promoters by Fizzybite643(m): 5:48am On May 14, 2020
Victorthompson1:
Are you an upcoming artist,looking on how to go viral in the musical industry then you are the right place.Come and work with (MegaTeamGang Alaba music promoters) and be a popular figure as #Davido#Wizkid#Olamide#2Baba#Kiss Daniel#King rudboy#Mr P#Timaya#Watson mega#Sky face#Erigga#Victor Ad And lots more.
We accept Upcoming and Super starts here to help them promote their songs to the world.
Promotion site includes:
2,Not just OK.come
3,360nobs.com
4,Mini,not just OK.com
5,Naijapals.com
6,Naijaflaver.com
7,Tooxclusive.com
And lost more..
T.V Promotion include:
1,Hip TV
2,Max TV
3,Music Africa
And lots more
Media radio promotion include:
1,Radia Nigeria
2,Hort FM
3,Speed FM
4,Music Rain FM
And lots more..
We also help Artist to create and manage YouTube channel,Facebook promotion Artist page,Instagram promotion ads.
Gospel Artist,Secular Artist,Any musical Artist are free to promote with Mega Team Alaba Promoters.
Interested person should WhatsApp one of the member on +2349029407210
Follow him on his IG on @Iamwatsonmega following.Like page on Facebook Watson mega nwane.
Let's I forget ,we also help all our Artist to be signed In a music label,if needed.
Drop your location and WhatsApp phone number if interested thanks God bless your talent more in abundant......�

1 Share

Re: Mega Team Gang Alaba Music Event Promoters by Fizzybite643(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
I'm interested in the ongoing music label/music promotion advertisement My location is onne WhatsApp number +2348149942615. Stage name fizzybite I'm an upcoming artiste looking for sponsor Urgently please i need an assistant.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Video Production And Photography / If U Have A Label, And U Want The Market. Try This Boy / Compose Your Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.