Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged (23642 Views)

Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Corona Virus: Federal Government Agrees To Pay "Poorest Of The Poorest Families" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
When they lay emphasis on poorest of the poor, please who else wonders how they come up with their statistics on this??

Its good to see that people are kind hearted but rephrase the headlines. My take!

Be safe out there Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by apex9080: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by Bobyro: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Albertcaring:
Buhari is at work
Shut the hell up. The thing wrong with this government is them making their duties look like a privilege to the people. If they can't show us the people who have been infected with this virus why show us the people given the palliatives.
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by apex2367: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 4980400[/color]
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by apex1711: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by Jostoman: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
God's judgment will fall on that minister of disaster and her government of disaster very soon
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by Marv650(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let this condition bring out the humanity in us all.
https://spicedessay.com/2020/04/24/covid-19-can-coronavirus-be-transmitted-through-pets-and-animals/
No one should die of hunger. There is enough money in this country.
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by Dchameleon12345(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Am among the poorest of the poorest in fact I av master degree of the poporestic falcouty so I think I should be given double portion of the palliative
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by hgnbello(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Poorest F D Poor. As If Dose Pple Wont Survive Without Dem..
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by stchinedu: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
How did they come about 'poorest of the poor'?

How did they determine who qualifies as 'poorest of the poor'?

The moment Nigerian government or any organisation begin to use words like that, they are up to another mischief.

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by seanjy4konji: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Poorest of poor...

What a description.
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by apex4919: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by apex5043: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 3957535[/color]
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by tete7000(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Which one be poorest of poor self? This country don tire person.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by apex1959: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 2424912[/color]
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by AmacoA: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
ForeThinker:
Naxxxo.... ❤️❤️❤️

Even in the darkest moments, love gives hope.
Love compels us to fight against coronavirus alongside our sisters and brothers living in poverty.♥️♥️❤️❤️
Love compels us to stand together in prayer with our neighbours near and far.
Love compels us to give and act as one.
Now, it is clear that our futures are bound together more tightly than ever before.
As we pray in our individual homes – around the nation and around the world – we are united as one family.❤️❤️❤️
So, let us pause and find a moment of peace, as we lift up our hearts together in prayer.
♥️♥️♥️

Now, it is clear that our futures are bound together more tightly than ever before.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by SWORD419(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by Dollabiz: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
ok
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by babajero(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
All this social media stupidity must you write an epistle with paparazzi before you share cups of rice. Nigeria has really finished its citizens, now you have to degrade people completely before you give them food.
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by doctor306(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
engrcos001:
Also remember those from the east, they are also suffering!�
We dont have poorest of the poor over there na
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by NiCurious: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Crowd of people with no distancing, no masks, and look how many are touching their faces even in the moment the photos are snapped.
Re: ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged by yoyo4456: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Exceptionally decent blog and articles. I am realy extremely glad to visit your blog. Presently I am discovered which I really need. I check your blog ordinary and attempt to take in something from your blog. Much obliged to you and sitting tight for your new post. slotxo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl, 6, Mistakes Petrol For Kerosene, Burns Self While Practicing Cooking / 19th June - World Sickle Cell Anaemia Day. My Story As A Warrior / 143 New COVID-19 Cases,125 Discharged And No Deaths On August 31 - (2569 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.