Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1092152 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oggg:

It is 25k o
Pay it yourself online. I did for myself.
Oh you can pay yourself online? Pls what's the whole process like?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oggg: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
iCode2:
Oh you can pay yourself online? Pls what's the whole process like?
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/
This is the portal. Do take time to read
Different sections for fresh passport, renewal of passport etc

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Yes, you can.
Sulis:
Hello house. Can I start application all over if I have not made payment on the Uk visa application site? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Beenkay(f): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Funnyafricans:
Hello guys, I just stumbled on this thread. I need an advice if I can still meet up if I start admission process this week. Thanks.

It depends on you. do you have all the requirements for application plus money? cos you have to apply,then wait for the school's decision before paying for tuition fee to get CAS then visa.(all these take time)

You might not meet up with January intake but there's still April and September, depending on what course/level you're going for.

Also, make use of Google for your school search to determine which is most suitable for you. You can also search "complete University guide 2021" and narrow it down to your course of choice for better decision.

Good luck!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pwettyhardey(f): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Cerebrae:

Hi, was the Covid test required for Virgin Atlantic flights?
I need response urgently please
Thanks
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Olori1dental(f): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
ugomnaanny:
Good morning, pls I need u all advice, my international passport expired 23rd of October thou I have applied for re issue going to 2weeks now but haven't captured, was told no record found of me that I must have collected the passport years back without thumb printing, I remember vividly that I thumb printed that very day b4 collection, now I am been told that they will send message to abuja so they will reactivate it there for me and it takes 24hrs, this is 2weeks now nothing yet, pls can I apply to schools with my expired passport? Pls I need answers biko

Yes you can apply to schools with expired passport.

I did it for Canada and UK schools, and I got admission for both. Mine expired since 2018.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by biggiyke(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
asusfanatic:
Good day all. Can I use my stanbic mutual funds account for visa application or should I transfer the money to another account? I have gotten admissions from Salford and Sunderland for MSc Data science, but I'm waiting for BCU and DMU before I choose.
Yes, you can. I did
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sulis: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hi house, if you only declare your Uk visa refusals to school but declared the other ones to ukvi, hope there’s nothing wrong with that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sulis: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
mimilyrics:
Yes, you can.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cerebrae(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
pwettyhardey:

No
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
It’s not as easy bro but I suggest you apply for biomedical sciences

Samadhii:
Hello!
Which MSc program can a biochemistry graduate apply to that will enable him get a job easily after study with good pay...

I'm considering clinical biochemistry but I don't know about the job prospects..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
quille11:
Hello guys,

I like to know if the IHS fee for a course of 1 year and 4 months will be calculated as 2 years. Tried to input details in the IHS calculator. It calculated £940. Is this some sort of error?

Please, how much did you pay. I'm also in the same situation and I don't want to over pay. The calculator is also showing £940
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Funnyafricans: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Beenkay:

It depends on you. do you have all the requirements for application plus money? cos you have to apply,then wait for the school's decision before paying for tuition fee to get CAS then visa.(all these take time)

You might not meet up with January intake but there's still April and September, depending on what course/level you're going for.

Also, make use of Google for your school search to determine which is most suitable for you. You can also search "complete University guide 2021" and narrow it down to your course of choice for better decision.

Good luck!

Thank you beenkay. Can I dm you for more info?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Beenkay(f): 12:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Funnyafricans:

Thank you beenkay. Can I dm you for more info?

You can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Samadhii(m): 4:02am On Nov 06, 2020
omopapa:
It’s not as easy bro but I suggest you apply for biomedical sciences

Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LegitBoyy: 6:10am On Nov 06, 2020
Can anyone please add me to Bournemouth University group?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jay3012: 6:28am On Nov 06, 2020
Hello guys..is Original B.SC statement of result okay when applying for visa or must I use my original degree certificate? Please I need an answer. Contemplating traveling to my school to collect it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2020
jay3012:
Hello guys..is Original B.SC statement of result okay when applying for visa or must I use my original degree certificate? Please I need an answer. Contemplating traveling to my school to collect it
.what did your CAS state.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by unclepopo2(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Good day everyone, i saw this ladies post on twitter this morning and i felt sad for her, she later asked for an administrative review but was denied still and her passport was returned. Please i want to ask, do things like this happen? Can one's bank jeopardize one's chance of getting a visa?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by slimdolyin(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2020
People should use bank with good customer service, even if you as the customer send them mgs on any social media platform or by mail they will response within 2days.
unclepopo2:
Good day everyone, i saw this ladies post on twitter this morning and i felt sad for her, she later asked for an administrative review but was denied still and her passport was returned. Please i want to ask, do things like this happen? Can one's bank jeopardize one's chance of getting a visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by grafikii: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Oggg:

If you are a 1 day old child sef, you must do national id card in states that have commenced e- passport/nin system
I am sure of LAGOS, Fct Abuja and RIVERS if yu applying here must have NIN first even a 1 day old child.
Nin is free, start early before those rif raffs know you are desperate and bill you when it’s already late for you.
New e passport is 25k for all ages, 32 pages passport, anythin more you are told is the personnel that wants to chop you.
Hi, is NIN needed for passport renewal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by slimdolyin(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2020
YES but if you dont have bank account at all not to talk of BVN then NO
grafikii:

Hi, is NIN needed for passport renewal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jay3012: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2020
My CAS is yet to arrive.. I just paid tuition deposit.. But I applied and got admission with my statement of result
hosey:

.what did your CAS state.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dhsmalls: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Update - visa for dependants approved after 48 working days.

Thanks to all for all the information and stories shared(very helpful), discords and fights (very entertaining).

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2020
jay3012:
My CAS is yet to arrive.. I just paid tuition deposit.. But I applied and got admission with my statement of result

Follow the document the CAS indicate

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.