Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1091211 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Miide2: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
dulahi770:

When did u get decision mail? Is it standard?

friday

priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mumsytwinny: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
University of Hull is offering international students the benefits of paying UK tuition fee for 2021/2022 session.

£9000 pounds for any course....

If you like local settings, you may put in application for vetting.
WAEC is also accepted for proof of English.

CAS Deposit £2k
grin grin grin grin
Good luck guys.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DRscience(f): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hello!!!

Any one going to UWE Bristol?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dulahi770: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
DRscience:
Hello!!!

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dulahi770: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mumsytwinny:
University of Hull is offering international students the benefits of paying UK tuition fee for 2021/2022 session.

£9000 pounds for any course....

If you like local settings, you may put in application for vetting.
WAEC is also accepted for proof of English.

CAS Deposit £2k

grin grin grin grin
Good luck guys.

Ha!!!! After registering at one already����
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by CaptainNipples: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Whalesluv:
Visa alert!!!

Family of 3.
Visa Online application ......... 23rd of Nov
Biometrics ............................. 26th of Nov
Decision email ....................... 03rd of Dec
Collection email .................... 10th of Dec
Collected Passports - 11th of Dec

No interview
No previous Visa refusals

I thank God for his Grace....Teesside Uni Loading.

Let’s connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yansky(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
DRscience:
Hello!!!

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Onyxfidel1(f): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
LegitBoyy:
Hi guys, please I want to pay for priority visa. Is it possible to transfer money to someone’s UK bank account via mobile app?

Do you kw how I can pay for priority visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Leebido: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please guys urgent question
If pay my full tuition fees at once
Do I still need statement of account to show I have maintenance money wen applying for visa ? Or it can be waived considering I paid the full amount of my tuition fees all at once !
Cause I saw someone hear saying they didn’t provide statement of account . How possible is that ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Onyxfidel1(f): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wat I see in the immigration site is standard, how can I pay for priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Onicglobal: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Waiting for CAS (Teesside).
Congratulations
CaptainNipples:

Let’s connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Leebido:
Please guys urgent question
If pay my full tuition fees at once
Do I still need statement of account to show I have maintenance money wen applying for visa ? Or it can be waived considering I paid the full amount of my tuition fees all at once !
Cause I saw someone hear saying they didn’t provide statement of account . How possible is that ??

Not true ooo. Nothing is waived and without maintenance in account (even after paying full school fees) that automatic rejection

Take my statement as 100 percent true to the bank. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ltkwemzie(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
We plenty oo, we have a platform too, contact our International officer (Nigeria & Ghana) Jennifer.
DRscience:
Hello!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bussysmith: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
CaptainNipples:

Let’s connect

Pls your got your collection mail after how many days of receiving decisions mail ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by R0LL0N(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ychick:

Make a photo copy of your data page and your document checklist page and take with you on the day of your appointment. The TLS people will scan your international passport for you on the day. If you have multiple passports tell them you forgot to scan it and is it possible for you to pay for the other passports to be scanned as well.
Thanks for the info. I have single passport. Am I still going to pay for the scanning of my international passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mhizsugar: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
I intend to apply for Masters in the uk what is the best means to send my transcript? Is it directly from my school or should I go through WES? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fakmurphy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Good afternoon, please I'd like to ask if it's possible to add an omitted document to self uploaded Portal after clicking on the submission button. I just noticed that I didn't add my degree certificate before submitting. Thnx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ebohmiracle: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please anyone that has tb date a d will not be using it anytime soon should pls swap with me, mine is in January
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
mhizsugar:
I intend to apply for Masters in the uk what is the best means to send my transcript? Is it directly from my school or should I go through WES? Thanks.

Tell them to send it to one of the schools (with the school address) you want and tell them to email you a copy of your transcript. Just in case you have other schools in mind.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Teerc4: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
On your biometric day, inform the TLS office that you want to pay for assisted service N11,700 and the document(s) will be uploaded for you.
fakmurphy:
Good afternoon, please I'd like to ask if it's possible to add an omitted document to self uploaded Portal after clicking on the submission button. I just noticed that I didn't add my degree certificate before submitting. Thnx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by NkemJesus: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
I will like to have a talk with you please. I have sent you an email kindly respond so that we can have access to talk. I will appreciate you you kind response.
mimilyrics:
In line with what Oloshi83 said, the decision to accept or reject is dependent on the schools involved and not a one size fits all situation. That you've had refusals for other countries doesn't mean that you will be refused a UK admission / visa.
Some schools would rather not sponsor anyone with previous refusals because they simply rank the student on balance of probabilities and see no way why the refusals won't impact the student's ability to get a UK visa.
Some schools will accept you and ensure that they ask for every information and document included with your application and arrange mock visa interviews and document checks to prevent a situation where previous refusals will negatively colour your T4 application.

Some schools will accept you and have you fill an immigration check form and submitting your financial documents (which is usually the main reason most prospective students get refused for) before processing your CAS.

You can try Uni Kent, Huddersfield, Anglia Ruskin University. Will update once I remember any others that have successfully sponsored individuals with previous refusals.
PS: make sure you declare the refusals + reasons on your visa application to avoid been refused on misrepresentation / deception grounds.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
mhizsugar:

Wes is an America thing .... UK the transcript from your school is sufficient

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Greenville990: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
JustCare:

Use voters card manually (mailing). They have issues with their international passport verification API.

Thanks, just got upgraded. I will advice whoever is having issues with kyc3 upgrade not to use international passport as means of identification

2. Send a mail to kyc_ng@paga.com detailing your name, phone no, address on your utility bill, date of birth, BVN and place of birth. Then attach utility bill, passport photograph and identification

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by coby1: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hello Friends....Please I need to know if any school still accepts admission to uk for January..If you know a school...Please let me know asap...it's very urgent.... Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
coby1:
Hello Friends....Please I need to know if any school still accepts admission to uk for January..If you know a school...Please let me know asap...it's very urgent.... Thanks

Just wait till September. Arriving school when lectures have started could be quiet stressful especially if you're someone that wants to work. Before you know it assignments flying from all corners and exams.

TLs will go on Christmas and new year break.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Aloss: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
As at Dec 8,2020, there wasn't any interview.

jflex:
Pls is tls conducting interviews or just biometric?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by koonleh: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
CaptainNipples:

Let’s connect

Pls if I may ask, how much minimum was in the account. Am a family of 3 too, want to sponsor myself. I want to have idea of Aw much I need to save in my account of 1 mth after paying Tution fees

Thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by T33cis: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
I am unable to pay for priority. Is it possible I pay for that at TLS on my biometrics appointment date? Attached is the error I keep getting, I’m not even getting the option to type in my card information.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
I responded already.
NkemJesus:
I will like to have a talk with you please. I have sent you an email kindly respond so that we can have access to talk. I will appreciate you you kind response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kingsilly(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
T33cis:
I am unable to pay for priority. Is it possible I pay for that at TLS on my biometrics appointment date? Attached is the error I keep getting, I’m not even getting the option to type in my card information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lAdEr: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Miide2:

friday

priority

Hi, have you gotten your collection email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ehiwuogwuu(f): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Really want to know more about this school ... Latest date of resumption, how did you pay your fees ,(flywire or Form A).
dulahi770:

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.