Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Personal Loan Against Salary - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Personal Loan Against Salary (810 Views)

How To Apply For First Bank Personal Loan / Need N35m Loan Against A Block Of 4 Flats In Festac City / In Need Of Personal Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Loan Against Salary by shena(f): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Need to help a friend.

How can one get a personal Loan of 600,000naira for two years, though she earns less than a 100k per month.

This is needed urgently. Appreciate your suggestions.
Re: Personal Loan Against Salary by psucc(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
You may not get up to the N600k but something closer.
2. The bank that your Salary is domiciled will work that out for you.
3. If you bank with FCMB, I will advice you don't even dream of taking a credit facility with them. Their rate is so high @38.42% p.a on reducing balance for 36months.

4. You can check UBA. Their rate is friendly @24% p.a for 24months.
5. I don't know of other banks

Don't say I didn't tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Personal Loan Against Salary by shena(f): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
psucc:
You may not get up to the N600k but something closer.
2. The bank that your Salary is domiciled will work that out for you.
3. If you bank with FCMB, I will advice you don't even dream of taking a credit facility with them. Their rate is so high @38.42% p.a on reducing balance for 36months.

4. You can check UBA. Their rate is friendly @24% p.a for 24months.
5. I don't know of other banks

Don't say I didn't tell you.

Thanks so much for the feedback but she works in a financial institution and her account is domiciled in UBA, can they still give her a loan.
Re: Personal Loan Against Salary by jp130(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should na. Let her just approach d bank but this lockdown is really a prob
Re: Personal Loan Against Salary by psucc(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
shena:

Thanks so much for the feedback but she works in a financial institution and her account is domiciled in UBA, can they still give her a loan.
She must get to the bank first.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / Make $100 Dollars A Day Watching Videos / Raw Nigerian Food Stuff. Well Packaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.