Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,273 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

See How I Make At Least 5k Weekly With My Smart Phone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How I Make At Least 5k Weekly With My Smart Phone (233 Views)

UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures / See How I Make At Least 5k Weekly With My Smart Phone / See How I Make At Least 5k Weekly With My Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How I Make At Least 5k Weekly With My Smart Phone by Jane124(f): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
*Here Is How TBD Income Program Works�*

*✔️Purchase a lifetime premium membership pack of N1,500*

*✔️ Earn 50 activity points anyday you login to your dashboard*

*✔️Get paid anytime you share sponsored contents to your social media timeline*

*✔️ Earn 200 activity points per each content you share to Facebook. You can share 1 to 4 sponsored contents daily*

*✔️ Get instant N1000 bonus for anyone you refer to grab this opportunity. That is N10,000 for convincing 10 persons to join TBD Income Program. This is completely optional*

*✔️ All activity points are converted to naira while you get paid directly to your local bank account*

*Note: Referral bonuses are paid on a weekly basis while all activity points are paid on monthly basis after the calculation of total monthly revenue.*

*Proper accountability, good management and genuine transparency form the major reason why the sustainability of TBD Income Program is 100% guaranteed✍️*.
Some of u might be ashamed of posting stuff like this on Facebook but those people that are making u shy will not put food on ur table ,never let what people will say determine ur actions.
Contact 07061282092 for more info

(1) (Reply)

About Chris Obasi (imsu Google) / How I Make Money With My Smartphone Everyday / Top 10 Important Rules For Students Awaiting Admission This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.