Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. (2505 Views)

Registered Toyota Corolla Bank Type 04:650k. / #Sold# Honda Accord 04 / »»» Toks Honda Accord 04 @ N1.25M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. by safari0412(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2020
strafist911:

Oga your Moniker don cast 4 nairaland so you better stop making a fool of yourself. You are always talking shiit on people's thread & prizing their cars for ridiculous amounts. That was how you were Prizing someone's Honda Anaconda for 650k. Meanwhile you don't even have up to 75k in your bank account.
Someone gave you his 3 korope(Suzuki) minibuses to sell. Why not pray to God inorder to sell it fast so u can collect ur 30k agent fee.

Thanks bro and God bless you...the idiot has always been making a fool of himself on Nairaland.A pauper that wants to buy M/Benz GLK350 for his wife...if he really has the money nobody will make a decision for him about that...he is just a jobless empty barrel with also an empty brain...I don't blame him,I believe he is frustrated.
Re: Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2020
safari0412:
A Nigerian used Honda Accord 2004 with Engine,Gear and Ac in good working condition.Add me on WhatsApp for more info...08032762241.
Oga O. P, I doubt if ur a mature seller here, how can u be fighting ur prospective buyers?? Ever underestimate any one here on nairaland, I see the way u pick fights just to proof ur point, don't u think it's childish? And another person having time to go check another's profile and talk over here, if u are use making money I don't think u will have that time to do all these,

2 Likes

Re: Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=safari0412 post=88858601][/quote] the truth is this, I was interested in this car but when I got to see how u pick fights and exchange words with ur buyers, I got disappointed, never underestimate anyone when dey ask questions, I have seen someone who u will think can't afford to buy a baby boy ask (stupid) question to the seller but that same guy was able to buy a Benz of 45m and was taking for granted, as a seller u don't have to be rude, that dude just asked a question, u don't need to exchange words, it will only shows ur an unserious seller, ** Advise *** let me pass and look for another serious seller Jare, I no want anyone to insult me with my money wai I want use buy small car
Re: Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2020
safari0412:

Thanks bro and God bless you...the idiot has always been making a fool of himself on Nairaland.A pauper that wants to buy M/Benz GLK350 for his wife...if he really has the money nobody will make a decision for him about that...he is just a jobless empty barrel with also an empty brain...I don't blame him,I believe he is frustrated.
Am just shocked at u sir, ur a seller and u have all the time to do this? Fight others like a woman haba na, anyway u know best, no serious buyer will like to see u exchange words with others like ur doing smh
Re: Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. by safari0412(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2020
SOLD.
Re: Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. by safari0412(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2020
Kelvinjohnson11:
the truth is this, I was interested in this car but when I got to see how u pick fights and exchange words with ur buyers, I got disappointed, never underestimate anyone when dey ask questions, I have seen someone who u will think can't afford to buy a baby boy ask (stupid) question to the seller but that same guy was able to buy a Benz of 45m and was taking for granted, as a seller u don't have to be rude, that dude just asked a question, u don't need to exchange words, it will only shows ur an unserious seller, ** Advise *** let me pass and look for another serious seller Jare, I no want anyone to insult me with my money wai I want use buy small car

Mr interested thank you,the car has just been sold.
Re: Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. by safari0412(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2020
Kelvinjohnson11:

Am just shocked at u sir, ur a seller and u have all the time to do this? Fight others like a woman haba na, anyway u know best, no serious buyer will like to see u exchange words with others like ur doing smh

I didn't post the car for people who will come here and keep typing without saying something meaningful,I posted it for serious buyers...someone like you saw the thread this afternoon and made a call immediately,he came for inspection and got satisfied and we bargained...like I said anybody that is interested will come for physical inspection and that will determine if he will buy it or not.
Re: Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2020
safari0412:

Mr interested thank you,the car has just been sold.
U see why I said u don't have manners? Sold my ass, that's a big lie, nothing has been sold, see the way u responded to me, does it show ur civil at all, pls am not good at exchanging words with people.. Thanks
Re: Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. by magnetic20: 7:57pm On May 01, 2020
safari0412:

I didn't post the car for people who will come here and keep typing without saying something meaningful,I posted it for serious buyers...someone like you saw the thread this afternoon and made a call immediately,he came for inspection and got satisfied and we bargained...like I said anybody that is interested will come for physical inspection and that will determine if he will buy it or not.
In all sincerity. YOU ARE RUDE. You can't continue to do business this way. I opted not to say anything initially but your childish mannerism prompted me. You can hide under the guise of "car being sold" to invade correction but the truth must be told. No matter how high people like you go, its just a matter of time. You don't insult or bully buyers no matter how nonsensical such question sound to you. Its a pubic forum and decorum and ethos can't be jettisoned.
Re: Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. by diportivo: 2:58pm On May 06, 2020
strafist911:

Oga your Moniker don cast 4 nairaland so you better stop making a fool of yourself. You are always talking shiit on people's thread & prizing their cars for ridiculous amounts. That was how you were Prizing someone's Honda Anaconda for 650k. Meanwhile you don't even have up to 75k in your bank account.
Someone gave you his 3 korope(Suzuki) minibuses to sell. Why not pray to God inorder to sell it fast so u can collect ur 30k agent fee.

no nah

he says it's for him and that he going to the us for his PhD program hence the reason for sale shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Toyota Hilux 2020- 22m / SOLD!!! 2005 Direct Tokunbo RAV4 For Sale @enugu / Pay Loader At A Very Good Price

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.