Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Just Got My U.s Form I-130 Petition Approved Despite The Ban. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got My U.s Form I-130 Petition Approved Despite The Ban. (2394 Views)

Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? / I Need Help Filing An Extreme Hardship Waiver For Form I-601 / How Has The Ban On Keke And Okada In Lagos Affected You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got My U.s Form I-130 Petition Approved Despite The Ban. by tardell007(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Last year october my spouse,an American citizen submitted our petition to the USCIS,only for trump to add Nigeria to the list of bannned countries.it was frustrating to say the least,so yesterday i got a mail from NVC stating that our application has been approved despite the ongoing ban asking for some details so my Cr1 visa interview can be conducted,i was quite surprised. I would like to know if there are any other persons here that have also been approved this period.

Re: I Just Got My U.s Form I-130 Petition Approved Despite The Ban. by Mariangeles(f): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
This thread's about to be flooded by guys

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My U.s Form I-130 Petition Approved Despite The Ban. by doggedfighter(f): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
I hope you are ready to answer questions on how you did it

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got My U.s Form I-130 Petition Approved Despite The Ban. by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
I hope you are ready to answer questions on how you did it
stated there. Spouse is an American citizen. He also submitted before the ban
Re: I Just Got My U.s Form I-130 Petition Approved Despite The Ban. by doggedfighter(f): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
ednut1:
stated there. Spouse is an American citizen. He also submitted before the ban
Ohhh..... thanks
Re: I Just Got My U.s Form I-130 Petition Approved Despite The Ban. by blackboy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Even with the recent ban you are entitled by the USA law and the recent ban of this week allows you who is married to a US citizen to be allowed into the USA and other entitlements that comes with it. Fear not.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My U.s Form I-130 Petition Approved Despite The Ban. by nou143428643: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hello please how long those it take before the case is approved we ours has been received and is been processed

(1) (Reply)

Sango To Ahmadu Bello Way In Victoria Island / Would You Consider Jamaica As Your New Home Country / PHOTO: The LION Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.