Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje (71718 Views)

Governor Ganduje Inspects Kano Cancer Center Ongoing Construction / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by ObafemiAwoIowo: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Ganduje wake up oo
God bless kano state
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by lexy2014: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2020
festacman:

Lol. Trust your president for once.

Does buhari trust himself?
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Avalancheman: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Digmygold:
Omg and Avalancheman is still wailing. Stay home for ordinary 2 weeks they wont hear. I hope they will be able to stay in their coffins now. Nonsense!

Olodo! Confirmed cases is NOT confirmed deaths.

You and your sick family members MUST remain at home while the rest of us go out on Monday.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
http://raboninco.com/ON67 SEARCHING FOR LATEST NEWS ON COVID-19? GET IT HERE
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Stanchem029: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jelzin2412:

Really? Abeg how did you find out? I will appreciate if you can share with me.
The video the scammer is using is from another thread created since 2018. https://www.nairaland.com/5393456/passionate-plead-save-me-mother

1 Like

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Jelzin2412(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Stanchem029:

The video the scammer is using is from another thread created since 2018.
https://www.nairaland.com/5393456/passionate-plead-save-me-mother

Wow!!! Thank you. And I almost fell for it.

1 Like

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Stanchem029: 12:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Okwyjesus:

How do we confirm this pls.
Anthony Munachi Okeke is a criminal, please take note.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Stanchem029: 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Okwyjesus:

How do we confirm this pls.
Anthony Munachi Okeke is a fraust*r. He is impersonating please avoid him.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Digmygold: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Olodo! Confirmed cases is NOT confirmed deaths.

You and your sick family members MUST remain at home while the rest of us go out on Monday.

Have you gone to work today being Monday? See your coconut head. Nothing dey inside. Better stay safe and quit being dumb. Kids are to remain indoors because i know your coconut head has no reasoning faculty so you no delhi hear news.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Avalancheman: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Have you gone to work today being Monday? See your coconut head. Nothing dey inside. Better stay safe and quit being dumb. Kids are to remain indoors because i know your coconut head has no reasoning faculty so you no delhi hear news.

Dullllard! I can go out if I want to. Nobody will stop me. It's just that I prefer working in the office to home for obvious reasons..

My argument is not directly about me.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Digmygold: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Dullllard! I can go out if I want to. Nobody will stop me. It's just that I prefer working in the office to home for obvious reasons..

My argument is not directly about me.

Shut up. You have no job. You have been hungry before coro, are hungry during coro and will still be hungry even after coro. cheesy
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Avalancheman: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Shut up. You have no job. You have been hungry before coro, are hungry during coro and will still be hungry even after coro. cheesy

I always smile when you grunt from the gutter like a typical piggiiiddiiioott.

Continue in this line, abeg.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Digmygold: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

I always smile when you grunt from the gutter like a typical piggiiiddiiioott.

Continue in this line, abeg.

Thats your fathers apt description coming from your poo mouth. cheesy
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Avalancheman: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Thats your fathers apt description coming from your poo mouth. cheesy

Forgive your late useless father, piggidddioot!
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Digmygold: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Forgive your late useless father, piggidddioot!

Your children have not forgiven you and they never will. Otondo. Hungry hustler. You go hustle tire you no go see that money. grin
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Avalancheman: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Your children have not forgiven you and they never will. Otondo. Hungry hustler. You go hustle tire you no go see that money. grin

Stick to pure English, semi-literate piggiiddiioottt!
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Digmygold: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Stick to pure English, semi-literate piggiiddiioottt!

You go school. Fvcking illiterate. Stick to English my foot. Ogum blast your brain.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Avalancheman: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Mumu! Try and make sense na...
Even Bill Gates once called himself an hustler. Go check up the meaning of hustler. Olodo!!
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Digmygold: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Mumu! Try and make sense na...
Even Bill Gates once called himself an hustler. Go check up the meaning of hustler. Olodo!!

Otondo you are comparing your fraud coconut empty head to that of Bill Gates. You who stole from hardworking people all your life? You are.mad. God punish your gutter destiny. You were born poor and will die poor.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Avalancheman: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

You go school. Fvcking illiterate. Stick to English my foot. Ogum blast your brain.

Olodo! Go back to school. It's evident who the illiterate is between you and me.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Avalancheman: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Otondo you are comparing your fraud coconut empty head to that of Bill Gates. You who stole from hardworking people all your life? You are.mad. God punish your gutter destiny. You were born poor and will die poor.

I just knew you won't get it. Olodo oshi . At least, you now know the meaning of hustler. You better go back to school...
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by PropertyBuying(f): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Avalancheman:

Olodo! Go back to school. It's evident who the illiterate is between you and me.
May God save Kano state from this pending disaster.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Avalancheman: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
PropertyBuying:

May God save Kano state from this pending disaster.

Amen. But I don't think it's Coronavirus... embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG / Meet A Dentist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.