Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) (7311 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / How To Stop Cooking Gas Fire (important Info To Share). / Reply To Thread (stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
A friend of mine sent me this. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Petyprincess stop cooking for me with red oil.
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by aaking(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nna na this type of oil de sweet weh weh wink wink wink

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by suzzyboss(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
lol ... I know about this before ..
so why should I stop .....
theirs nothing new there

52 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by squarelead(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
That's how maority of our food is processed. If you see how they treat beans you go fear. It will pass through heat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
suzzyboss:
lol ... I know about this before ..
so why should I stop .....
theirs nothing new there
With their dirty feet. You know women with the rubbish to paint on their toes.
Fvck it! #TeamGroundnutOil

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by humblebobojay(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
No big deal thats how they do it from begining

18 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by teresafaith: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
You're talking about Palm oil, what of akara and moi moi. Those who knows, know

3 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by dulux07(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
It doesn't really matter because heat destroys germs.
Whatever food passes through heat before consumption is safe from germs

33 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by dangermouse(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Old and crude way of processing palm oil especially in thevillage. Mechanised methods are in use now.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Old practice, we now have machines that handles this.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by suzzyboss(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
With their dirty feet. You know women with the rubbish to paint on their toes.
Fvck it! #TeamGroundnutOil
health wise palm oil is better than groundnut oil ......

10 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
teresafaith:
You're talking about Palm oil, what of akara and moi moi. Those who knows, know
abeg tell me what about them?
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
suzzyboss:
health wise palm oil is better than groundnut oil ......
explain
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Munzy14:
Old practice, we now have machines that handles this.
this photo was taken this week.
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
dulux07:
It doesn't really matter because heat destroys germs.
Whatever food passes through heat before consumption is safe from germs
focus on the process not the reward.
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by teresafaith: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
abeg tell me what about them?
As in they go through same process.
I've seen a woman selling akara at a bustop, using her feet to wash the beans according to her it's faster and more effective than using of hands.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by bestabigaelever(f): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Palmoil is better than groundnut oil

That's how they process the oil in 'eku'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by dulux07(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
focus on the process not the reward.
What is the essence of the process if not reward undecided

4 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
dulux07:
What is the essence of the process if not reward undecided
OK. #TeamNoOil
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Terrible.... Nigeria is truly a shittthole
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by humblebobojay(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Then what of our forefather they eat something that bad than this during their generation and nothing happen to them even they are more healthy than people of this generation

2 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
No big deal jare... They use the feet to peel beans too for moimoi...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
teresafaith:

As in they go through same process.
I've seen a woman selling akara at a bustop, using her feet to wash the beans according to her it's faster and more effective than using of hands.
petyprincess hear this?
#NoMoreAkara
No wonder an average black man can't pass 70.
See as Asians the hit 120yrs
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Terrible.... Nigeria is truly a shittthole
You can say that again.

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
No big deal jare... They use the feet to peel beans too for moimoi...
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
See that one big nose like horse own

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by SUPERPACK: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wine is still produced using the same foot crushing till date, google ''grape stomping'' so stop taking wine too.

18 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Wine is still produced using the same foot crushing till date, google ''wine stumping'' so stop taking wine too.
#TeamNoWine
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is the traditional method and their products taste superior to the one made through modern machinery.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by sweetmelanin(f): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Wine is still produced using the same foot crushing till date, google ''grape stomping'' so stop taking wine too.

Exactly. Wine is produced the same way... no big deal here.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Mother Of My 2 Adorable Children - Photos / Where Can One Get A Good Wife? / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.