Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section (11014 Views)

. / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section by Jossyroyal1: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS OF BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!
ADMISSION LIST IS COMING OUT BY NEXT WEEK. PRECISELY ON THURSDAY I HAVE BEEN SITING AT HOME SINCE LAST YEAR, OTHER INSTITUTIONS HAVE STARTED ADMITTING THEIR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES,
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES, THIS IS MY CONTACT jossyroyal4luv@yahoo.com
you can also search for jossyroyal4luv@yahooo.com on facebook.com
Re: Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section by Jossyroyal1: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENT OF BSU!!!!, admission status for BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY is now out. so all prospective students are hereby advised to get their scratch cards as soon as possible so as to know if they are shortlisted or not,
wish you all best of luck,
For more info, contact: jossyroyal4luv@yahoo.com.
you can also search for jossyroyal4luv@yahoo.com on facebook Smiley
Re: Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section by Jossyroyal1: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2011
INFORMATION REACHING US IS THAT MANY ASPIRING STUDENTS OF BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY ARE FINDING IT TOO DIFFICULT TO GET THIER SCRATCH CARDS FROM THEIER RESPECTIVE LOCATIONS,
WELL, WE HAVE MAP OUT STRATEGY TO ASSIST PROSPECTS WHO HAD FOUND THEMSELVES IN THIS SITUATION BY GETTING THE SCRATCH CARDS ON THIER BEHALF AND SENDING THE PIN ACCROSS TO THEM WITH ELSE TO SAVE YOU FROM THIS SORT OF DIFFICULTIES,
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN REPLY THIS THREAD BELOW OR CONTACT THE PHONE NUMBER ABOVE,
WISH YOU ALL BEST OF LUCK, !!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section by DrEkehnde(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENT OF BSU!!!!, admission status for BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY is now out. so all prospective students are hereby advised to get their scratch cards as soon as possible so as to know if they are shortlisted or not,

INFORMATION REACHING US IS THAT MANY ASPIRING STUDENTS OF BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY ARE FINDING IT TOO DIFFICULT TO GET THIER SCRATCH CARDS FROM THEIER RESPECTIVE LOCATIONS,
WELL, WE HAVE MAP OUT STRATEGY TO ASSIST PROSPECTS WHO HAD FOUND THEMSELVES IN THIS SITUATION BY GETTING THE SCRATCH CARDS ON THIER BEHALF AND SENDING THE PIN ACCROSS TO THEM WITH ELSE TO SAVE YOU FROM THIS SORT OF DIFFICULTIES,
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN REPLY THIS THREAD BELOW OR CONTACT THE PHONE NUMBER ABOVE,
WISH YOU ALL BEST OF LUCK, !!!!!!!!
Re: Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section by DrEkehnde(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN REPLY THIS THREAD BELOW  OR CONTACT THE PHONE NUMBER ABOVE,
Re: Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section by Jossyroyal1: 3:35am On Feb 07, 2011
The admission list for the
2010/2011 academic session
has been released by Benue
State University (BSU). Applicants
can check their admission status
on-line through the “BSU Portal”
on this University website or
through http://mybsuportal.net
Procedure for on-line Checking
of Admission list and
1. All applicants should obtain a
receipt with a PIN from any of
these Banks located in Makurdi
(AfriBank, Fidelity Bank, First
Bank, Union Bank, and Zenith
Bank) on payment of a non-
refundable fee of N400 only.
Applicants can then use
their Registration Number as
shown on the receipt obtained
from the bank and log into the
BSU Portal to check their
admission status. Please, note
that the registration number
field on the portal is case
sensitive.
2. Successful candidates are further
required to pay a non-
refundable processing fee of
N5,500 only at any of the above
listed banks and obtain another
receipt with a PIN. To login,
Candidates should use
their Registration Number as
UserID and Password to enable
them accept admission on-line.
Candidates are advised to print
and take along to their
respective Faculties the receipt
generated by the Portal to enable
them collect Admission Letters on
or before 28th February, 2011
preparatory for screening at
respective Faculties.
3. Successfully screened candidates
would then proceed to pay their
tuition fee at any of these two
Banks (First Bank or Zenith Bank)
using their Registration Number
as UserID and Password. Only
candidates who pay their tuition
fee would be allowed to register.
Note:
The re-opening date for fresh
students is Monday, 28th
February, 2011 while returning
students shall resume on
Saturday, 12th March, 2011 and
commence on-line registration
on Monday, 14th March, 2011.
Returning Students are expected
to obtain a receipt with a PIN at
the designated banks listed in 1
above at the cost of N500 to
enable them pay tuition fee and
register.
Re: Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section by DrEkehnde(m): 3:51am On Feb 07, 2011
ok
Re: Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section by RESULTHELP: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2011
BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY 2010/11 ADMISSION.

CALL FOR YOUR REAL INQUIRY / TO GET THE RESULT CHECKING SCRATCH CARD FOR CHECKING YOUR ADMISSION STATUS NOW / ASSISTANCE.

Re: Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section by Jossyroyal1: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2011
For those of you that are seeking admission into Benue state University(BSU) The post utme date have not been released yet but, i'm assuring you that the exam( aptitude test) may be as scheduled last year. That's (Aug 30th- sep 5th). The exam is not a big deal in itself, but will become a big deal when you don't know what to put down. All i'm saying in summary is, prepared hard so as to show yourself worthy of being admitted into the institution, best wishes,
Re: Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section by joecrack(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2011
Jossyroyal1:

For those of you that are seeking admission into Benue state University(BSU) The post utme date have not been released yet but, i'm assuring you that the exam( aptitude test) may be as scheduled last year. That's (Aug 30th- sep 5th). The exam is not a big deal in itself, but will become a big deal when you don't know what to put down. All i'm saying in summary is, prepared hard so as to show yourself worthy of being admitted into the institution, best wishes,
hi pls can u give me infos on the post ume procedures ie as per last year how much is paid to buy the post ume scratch card and so on.
Re: Benue State University Admission List Out For 2010/2011 Section by Jossyroyal1: 5:21am On Aug 09, 2011
Date fixed on 15 aug 2011, post ume fee is #2500, pay @0selected banks @ makurdi and follow this link 4 ur online reg=>http://www.mybsuportal.net/putmeapp1.jsp

(1) (Reply)

Is Pyrate Confrantanity A Cult Group? / OAUTHC School Of Nursing Entrance Exam Result Is Out... / OAU Statistics Of Choice Of Courses For 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.