Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I will create and develop professional wordpress website And E-Commerce Store - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I will create and develop professional wordpress website And E-Commerce Store (484 Views)

I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete / Get An E-commerce Store To Sell Online Or Run Your Dropshipping / We Develop Professional Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I will create and develop professional wordpress website And E-Commerce Store by Ejimurphy(m): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2020
I welcome you here. The Following are what you will find in my Service;
√ Basic: I will Install Themes Plugins and demo content)
√ I will install of All the Necessary Plugins that professional blog or e-commerce website needs
√ I will install Premium and responsive Theme and Demo Content.
√ I will create Standard(5 to 6 pages for professional website).
√ I will create Up to 6 pages website with custom design.
√ I will Upload content.
√ Very Responsive and Professional design
√ Free 6 months support
√ Premium(Fully Customized Website).
√ I will install Woo-Commerce and easy payment option for E-store
√ Order, user and content management system.
√ I will install chat plugins and
√ I will install SSL Certificate ( SSL Secure), Google Analytical and Console and Speed optimization.
√ Free Monthly website Backup.
√ Money back guaranty
Thanks for your interest in my Task. Please I required you to message me Your Requirements before placing order Directly !

i will send all login details for the websites

Check my signature for one of the e-commerce website I have created

(1) (Reply)

Create Cartoon Animation For Ur Business As Advertisement / Get Ur U.k Internet Shop Now / Be A Legitimate Land Owner At Fountain City Estate ,ofada With N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.