Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! (1091 Views)

Hot Hyundai Sonata 2012 Gray. Bought Tokunbo March. Registered Not Used N3.6 / Camry Sport (SE) V6 2010 Tokunbo #3.4M 08096577304 / Sharp Matrix S (sport) 2009 Tokunbo #3.45M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by mfire: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2020
2013 Toyota Camry LE for Sale. BOUGHT TOKUNBO 3 MONTHS AGO! Auto transmission. Clean exterior. Clean leather interior. DVD and Reverse camera! AC is working perfectly Sound V4 engine. Smooth selecting gear Clean and working fine. Very low mileage Price - 2,800,000 (Slightly negotiable) Location - Ibadan. Call or whatsapp me for more info.
Selling because of an upgrade to a Benz so this has to go ASAP!

Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by maynation(f): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Camry '13 2.8M??
And it is even slightly negotiable.
Are you a scammer? angry
Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by mfire: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
maynation:
Camry '13 2.8M??
Are you a scammer? angry

I usually do not respond to such comments but I'll suggest you be careful when you're speaking on public fora.
If you are not versed on a topic, refrain from speaking on such.
Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by ejembi28(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
maynation:
Camry '13 2.8M??
Are you a scammer? angry

It a naija used na
Read well before commenting.
Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by maynation(f): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
mfire:

I usually do not respond to such comments but I'll suggest you be careful when you're speaking on public fora.
If you are not versed on a topic, refrain from speaking on such.

Firstly I am sorry that didn't go well with you. smiley
I have never called people who do their business out, I was just surprised to see 2.8M, that is actually the same ride I use although mine is foreign used.
That price is just unbelievably too low, hence my comment was out of shock.
Sorry anyways.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by maynation(f): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
ejembi28:

It a naija used na
Read well before commenting.
Lol.
He said 3-month old toks.
I already apologized anyways.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by gamapoy539: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
maynation:
Camry '13 2.8M??
Are you a scammer? angry
That's because they heavily adjusted its odometer. More reason he refused to show up close picture of the panel.
Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by maynation(f): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
gamapoy539:

That's because they heavily adjusted its odometer. More reason he refused to show up close picture of the panel.

Sincerely I noticed that too. I don't really judge cars by its odometer mileage anyways.
But then, no wahala.
I already apologized to OP.
angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by gamapoy539: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
maynation:

Sincerely I noticed that too. I don't really judge cars by its odometer mileage anyways not when it could easily be reset by some people.
But then, no wahala.
I already apologized to OP.
angry angry
Nice you did. Trust me 99.99% of these guys fraud. Maybe be you haven't seen same car published by different users (of course with inconsistent configurations) with different contacts. One needs to be extremely çareful whilst surfing this section. It's alright sha..
Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by mfire: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
gamapoy539:

Before playing the hero, get your facts right. Go through my posts and you'll realize that this is the format of posts I have. I send full pictures on request, when there's a serious buyer. A 2013 car with 102,000 km on its odometer is beyond reasonable to someone who knows about cars.

I appeal to you, this is my business and source of livelihood. There are people who are swayed by what they read online. If you cannot better my business with your contributions, can you please keep your lessons to private messages?

I thank you.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by Ejehjero: 6:01am On Apr 27, 2020
mfire:

Before playing the hero, get your facts right. Go through my posts and you'll realize that this is the format of posts I have. I send full pictures on request, when there's a serious buyer. A 2013 car with 102,000 km on its odometer is beyond reasonable to someone who knows about cars.

I appeal to you, this is my business and source of livelihood. There are people who are swayed by what they read online. If you cannot better my business with your contributions, can you please keep your lessons to private messages?

I thank you.
Don't mind them abeg....
The other one said its a Camry 2013 he is using and why are you checking both Camry and corolla 2007 again.
Story tou dey find car buy, you buy and stop spoiling business for people... Thou me I don't have a car yet cus I know dats your next move.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. Bought Tokunbo 3 Months Ago! by mfire: 9:44pm On May 03, 2020
SOLD! SOLD!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Used Camry Xle 2008 Model / Super Clean Toks Toyota Corolla Sports 2014 Model! Sold! Thank you JESUS / Tokunbo 2016 Toyota Corolla Sport Available At 5.750m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.