Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Sourcing For Clients - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sourcing For Clients (909 Views)

A Good Proposal For Clients - Web Contracts / Webmaster Plz How Do I Source For Clients? / The Web Development Process | How Do You Build Your Web Applications For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sourcing For Clients by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hey guys,

How do i go about getting people that i can design sites for, am trying to build my portfolio. Can you guys give me some suggestions.

Peace
Re: Sourcing For Clients by smartsoft(m): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2007
well don't know about others i but you can just write proposals, print cards, let peeps out there know what ya doing or you can also advertise on newspaper
Re: Sourcing For Clients by nduaj(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2007
I think you should start with those very close to you. if u know anyone who owns a business, maybe a father, mother, fathers friend, mothers friend, neighbour,church member etc. basically dont charge them too much, keep your cost as minimal as possible and do all you can to make sure you design extremely beautiful websites at theis stage. they say bad news travells fast, but bros good news travells faster. If you are good, those you have worked for will eventually do your marketing for you. They will tell others about you and befor you know it, you must have built more than 10 sits, now by any standard, thats a good start.
Take challenges, dont be lazy, ask questions when u need to and you will do well in this busineess OK.
take care and alll the best.
Re: Sourcing For Clients by ngmilitant: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2007
kuwait,that's what i'm about at present,how about u hit me up on 08065258258 and would be gr8t if u reside close to ikeja
Re: Sourcing For Clients by xanadu: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2007
why don't we kickstart the new site at

http://www.naijascripts.com?

It's supposed to be a virtual market where designers/developers and clients can meet. Might take a while to flourish, but as an idea, it might work.

(1) (Reply)

On Form 2 Mail / domain name for 5.5 Dollars,30 Gig Space,50 Bandwith And Unlimited Features Wow! / Trying to Create a View Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.