Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 (37477 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ExAngel007(f): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
One of the four suspects arraigned for killing Mrs Funke Olakunrin, daughter of Pa Fasoranti, has tested positive for COVID-19.

The four suspects were arraigned last Friday and remanded to a Correctional facility in Owo.

Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, who confirmed this in a tweet on Sunday morning, said the state has confirmed three new COVID-19 cases.

He said, “We have confirmed three other cases in Ondo state. One of the cases involves one of the recently arraigned suspects in the murder of Mrs Funke Olakunrin, Pa Fasoranti’s Daughter.

The three new cases included a policeman who got tested in Lagos but came to Ondo for treatment.

Akeredolu said the state Commissioner of Police, Undie Adie, has been duly informed and that line tracing of police officers and others in the SARs facility where the policeman was kept has started and their specimens are being collected.

"We have confirmed three other cases in Ondo state. One of the cases involves one of the recently arraigned suspects in the murder of Mrs Funke Olakunrin, Pa Fasoranti’s Daughter."

Akeredolu said the suspect has been isolated from others and will be moved to the IDH for treatment.

According to him, “The Commissioner of Police has assured the state that there will be adequate security around the IDH premises to prevent his escape and while on treatment, he will be manacled to the bed.

“I will expatiate on all cases in my weekly press briefing tomorrow.” he added

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-suspected-killer-of-fasorantis-daughter-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by DigitalBrands01: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please he shouldn't die yet. Because he must be alive to enjoy his punishment.

Please may the Almighty God keep him alive.

Then again, who knows if this is not a deliberate attempt for his release. Because this is Nigeria. Because we trust our security system somuch not to doubt them

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

36 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Hoephase: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
I don't trust this country. Maybe this is a ploy to set him free.

The next thing we will hear is that he died of COVID-19 and hence his corpse can neither be claimed nor buried publicly.

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by bigiyaro(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
this says a lot about the Fulani criminals in the south west.

8 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
lies from Buhari to get them of the hook

24 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by GOFRONT(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Corporate2020: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
profolaolu:
lies from Buhari to get them of the hook

If Buhari set them free, the gods will not. Issues that human beings cannot resolve, the gods will

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by yanabasee(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Egungun go soon enter express for this guy matter....

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by lastempero: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
I hope it's not a plot to release them.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by AroleOduduwa2: 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Asymptomatic Nigerians have been turned back from getting tested, yet Fulani herdsmen murderers were able to access same thing most good Nigerian can't access. Nigeria the more you look the less you see.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jostoman: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Another propaganda to divert our attention.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by EdoPrince93(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by classicfrank4u(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Y
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Racoon(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oya Coronavirus pls complete what you have started.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Zico5(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
The rate at which this deadly coronavirus is spreading. Only God can save us. Imagine a kidnapper that spent almost his life in the bush tested positive. Thank God the virus is not automatic death sentence. It's getting worse already.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Kaybaba5(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Gbege
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by kponkedenge(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lol.... Another style to stylishly free them. Since they are herdsmen, they are automatically untouchable.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Factfinder1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good they will die soon
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by pulsitive: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Final evidence that covid 19 in Nigeria has political undertone

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by airminem(f): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
angry they have started telling us another story again ni oooo. Where is LIE Mohammed

Is it meningitis??

This government sef

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by tolexy007(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
ug
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by passyhansome(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Job made easy, Isolate him in an abandoned old building let him fade out slowly without food and water

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Flame4chi(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
I smell foul play.
Please I'm very broke and almost running out of essentials. Please anyone in Kaduna? I'm willing to work for Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I don't mind if I can't get an extension of days. I really need funds for sustainability as I'm here alone far from home. I can do anything legal, please.

Zero 8 zero 3 two seventy 82 45. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by isram: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Game plan, soon they will say they died of the virus case closed

evil government

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Dobson43: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
undecided

This is plain simple. Give him agbo laced with sniper with the advise that it can help him get better. No no more headaches about him going scot-free. After all die na die. You can't forgive him but you can speedily set up an appointment with his maker.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by JubrinElSudan: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
We have lost the fight against COVID-19, we are all on our own, we will have to rely on our immune system now to fight for us. Any mixture you know that boost the immune system but isn't deadly, just start using it
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by LOVEGINO(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Happy sabbat, we pray for God to help us. This one that our Nigeria governors are agreeing and disagreeing.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wow...tot they are immune to death? Taking lives like they can create one.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by philip0906(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wawu!!

Ondo state must be doing well in their covid-19 test process.

I mean if suspects are availed testing, it simply means the citizens not in custody, have also been availed testing

Clowns!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site / Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? / Boy Runs Mad At Tejuosho Market Lagos , Do You Know Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.