Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,460 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Advice Serious Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Serious Needed (664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Serious Needed by Goodguy123: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please good people,,,, am really planning coming back to Nigeria immediately after this Covid 19,,,,am really confused in which state to settle down,,,, would like to rent in very safe Estate,,,, Am thinking of Lagos,, Anambara and Enugu States,,,,,, please what is your views,,,,,, among this states do you know of any safe Estate,,,,, thanks
Re: Advice Serious Needed by Kiddo01(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Come to Port Harcourt, you will experience safe heaven here. But hope you have some money because rent here is not cheap

1 Like

Re: Advice Serious Needed by Goodguy123: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kiddo01:
Come to Port Harcourt, you will experience safe heaven here. But hope you have some money because rent here is not cheap
Thanks for your time,,,,is there any Safe Estate,,, and how much is the Rent,,, would also like to know about the Night life please
Re: Advice Serious Needed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
I love Enugu.. Enugu is calm and lovely.

Lagos is Fun

1 Like

Re: Advice Serious Needed by Kiddo01(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Goodguy123:
Thanks for your time,,,,is there any Safe Estate,,, and how much is the Rent,,, would also like to know about the Night life please

There are many safe Estate in Port Harcourt, but I can't tell how much per anum because it all depends on the part of the city. But security is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Advice Serious Needed by Goodguy123: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Adanairaland:
I love Enugu.. Enugu is calm and lovely.

Lagos is Fun
yes Enugu is one of my Take,,,, please tell me about the Rent
Re: Advice Serious Needed by HVILLE: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
first thing it depends what u want to do in Nigeria maybe business or someother things,that will guide on the state that suit what u where u can state
u can get me whatassp 08056887674

1 Like

Re: Advice Serious Needed by Goodguy123: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kiddo01:

There are many safe Estate in Port Harcourt, but I can't tell how much per anum because it all depends on the part of the city. But security is guaranteed
Wow I really like the sound of that,,,,,, do you have any pics of the city of you don't mind please
Re: Advice Serious Needed by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Goodguy123:
yes Enugu is one of my Take,,,, please tell me about the Rent

I required don't know.

I stay in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Advice Serious Needed by ebikay: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Goodguy123:
Please good people,,,, am really planning coming back to Nigeria immediately after this Covid 19,,,,am really confused in which state to settle down,,,, would like to rent in very safe Estate,,,, Am thinking of Lagos,, Anambara and Enugu States,,,,,, please what is your views,,,,,, among this states do you know of any safe Estate,,,,, thanks

Bros Enugu is good to reside. But for business Lagos is good but with stress of traffic. In lagos you can with thinking of good estate in lekki area. Bros dont try port harcourt

1 Like

Re: Advice Serious Needed by bestabigaelever(f): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Come to ibadan

1 Like

Re: Advice Serious Needed by waleyp(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bros bros what's with this safe estates of a thing? Where is even safe in Nigeria? But yeah we all need peace sort of but just pick one out of the places you listed. Follow your mind. Those you asking ain't gonna live with you. You know what business or businesses you want to do so find a place that will suits you. Your decisions alone

1 Like

Re: Advice Serious Needed by Goodguy123: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
ebikay:

Bros Enugu is good to reside. But for business Lagos is good but with stress of traffic. In lagos you can with thinking of good estate in lekki area. Bros dont try port harcourt
please,,,, what is wrong with Port Harcourt on your own personal point,,,,, please
Re: Advice Serious Needed by Goodguy123: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
HVILLE:
first thing it depends what u want to do in Nigeria maybe business or someother things,that will guide on the state that suit what u where u can state
u can get me whatassp 08056887674
will call you

(1) (Reply)

Info / DISTRESS SALE Uncompleted 2bedroom On A Full Plot @Alapere Ketu Lagos 14m / For Sale: 9 Bedroom Duplex With C'of'o & Swimming Pool In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.