Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

First Volunteer In UK Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Has Died - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Volunteer In UK Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Has Died (6897 Views)

Covid19: First Volunteer In UK Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Has not Died / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: First Volunteer In UK Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Has Died by seborrhic: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
FanRong:

Its obvious you are stressed out from staying indoors. You've also lost your sanity and politeness. I hope you don't just go outside just to play with sand.
You will soon go full psycho because I am sure you are already at some stage of it.
You must have lied your way through whatever levels of education you attained because only an inbred liar would see his lies pointed out to him and he still continues defending it and trying to insult his betters.
Your fake story has given out your whole being.
Re: First Volunteer In UK Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Has Died by FanRong: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
seborrhic:

You will soon go full psycho because I am sure you are already at some stage of it.
You must have lied your way through whatever levels of education you attained because only an inbred liar would see his lies pointed out to him and he still continues defending it and trying to insult his betters.
Your fake story has given out your whole being.

I have never defended or argued if the news is fake. You are only the one getting mad on frivolities. Beside, I've earlier on given an update on the news

As fake as you may assume my Academic records are, your family lineage cannot attain the least of it.
To make it simple, Your family gene is not endowed with such wisdom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have Been FOOLED About Coronavirus In Nigeria / 38 Cases Of Polio Virus Confirmed In Bauchi – BASPHCDA / How Much Is Kidney In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.