Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

The End Of Covid-19: Pastor Amanda Prophecy: Warns Members Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of Covid-19: Pastor Amanda Prophecy: Warns Members Today (326 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate / COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Covid 19: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ventilators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of Covid-19: Pastor Amanda Prophecy: Warns Members Today by inice(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
The G.O of Victory At The Cross church, pastor Amanda Godson Mikel in today's service warned his members to store food cause God told him that the pandemic will continue till July ending.He said he has been praying to God for mercy for the sake of His children. The world leaders are busy running helter-skelter but not consulting Him for help
He also prophecied the death of a prominent politician on April 10th 2020 during his church Virgil. I had a recording of that one but my camera was not too good. I will post the youtube video. He advised we should keep asking God for mercy
Re: The End Of Covid-19: Pastor Amanda Prophecy: Warns Members Today by inice(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
inice:
The G.O of Victory At The Cross church, pastor Amanda Godson Mikel in today's service warned his members to store food cause God told him that the pandemic will continue till July ending.He said he has been praying to God for mercy for the sake of His children. The world leaders are busy running helter-skelter but not consulting Him for help
He also prophecied the death of a prominent politician on April 10th 2020 during his church Virgil. I had a recording of that one but my camera was not too good. I will post the youtube video. He advised we should keep asking God for mercy

Tried posting the video but getting some errors may be I didn't get something right in my upload to YouTube
Re: The End Of Covid-19: Pastor Amanda Prophecy: Warns Members Today by Buliwyf: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
inice:

Foolish lies. Tell your foolish pastor to stop lying. Now you and the fake pastor with a woman's name want to start claiming to forsee Abba Kyari's death after the fact. Lol. Tell Pastor Angela to get a life.
Re: The End Of Covid-19: Pastor Amanda Prophecy: Warns Members Today by inice(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Buliwyf:

Foolish lies. Tell your foolish pastor to stop lying. Now you and the fake pastor with a woman's name want to start claiming to forsee Abba Kyari's death after the fact. Lol. Tell Pastor Angela to get a life.

Pls my friend, no insult in Nairaland, just move on. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, Did Not Offer N5 million Bribe To Daddy Freeze. / 8 Story Building Collapses At Yaradua Drive Owerr(photo)i / Covid 19: Again Anglican Diocese Of Niger West Remembers Her Needy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.