Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Another Professor Dies In Kano - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Another Professor Dies In Kano (543 Views)

Nigerian Professor Dies Of Coronavirus In Edo (Photo) / COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Professor Dies In Kano by martin123: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Balarabe Maikaba, a professor of mass communication, at Bayero University in Kano, is dead.

A family source disclosed this to TheCable, saying his burial has been fixed for 4pm on Sunday.

One of the former students of the deceased told TheCable that he was preparing to attend the funeral prayer at the family house of the deceased at Fagge in Kano.

Maikaba is said to be the sixth professor to have died in one week in the state which has recorded harvests of death during the coronavirus pandemic.

TheCable had reported how residents expressed worry over the rising deaths in the state.
Re: Another Professor Dies In Kano by Righteousness89(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Live Prepared! It could be anyone!
Re: Another Professor Dies In Kano by HappyPagan: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Live Prepared! It could be anyone!
Well if it is you, I'll be glad. You will get to be in heaven; Nairaland will be free from your posts.
Re: Another Professor Dies In Kano by Gordieshegz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ki
Re: Another Professor Dies In Kano by Righteousness89(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
HappyPagan:

Well if it is you, I'll be glad. You will get to be in heaven; Nairaland will be free from your posts.
Yeah Bro!

For Me To Live is Christ , To Die is Gain..

My being alive today is to the benefit of you and People Like you...
Re: Another Professor Dies In Kano by jarawa: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
cry
Re: Another Professor Dies In Kano by Oyiboman69: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Death is certain... The time is not....
Re: Another Professor Dies In Kano by AsomughaChuks05: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bill gates has remembered Kano. Give birth to manageable number of children, they refused to listen.
Re: Another Professor Dies In Kano by HappyPagan: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yeah Bro!

For Me To Live is Christ , To Die is Gain..
So why are you scared of the Virus?
Re: Another Professor Dies In Kano by Righteousness89(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
HappyPagan:

So why are you scared of the Virus?

Scared!!!

Am not Brother
Re: Another Professor Dies In Kano by Godfullsam(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Bill gates has remembered Kano. Give birth to manageable number of children, they refused to listen.

Just listen to yourself again...

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Resume On Monday, Sanwo-olu Orders Civil Servants / 447 New Coronavirus Cases In SA, As Hundreds Return From US Hotspot / (Must Read) Top 10 Fruit You Should Start Eating To Prevent You From Dying Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.