Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (163193 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by tubexmaxton(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Mouth Action

Hand job..

The truth is that, most men just need the sperm out of there body when they are Hot. How you do it does not really matter.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Legitz: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2020
unmask:
get him a side chick.....so he can leave you alone

As it is..... He likes sex you can't cope....if he continues this way....you will begin to withdraw and detest sex with him.....however, it won't stop his libido and that is when his eyes will move out. Rather than wait for that moment take charge and get him a side chick that you can monitor
God will over bless you for this
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Legitz: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2020
jarkbauer:

I have been at home with my wife for 4 weeks. We've not had sex. I wanted to have sex but she's always tired for sex or wants to sleep. I haven't kill her. My case may not be good but what I'm saying is you can reject him sometimes. Reduce it 2 to 3 times weekly.
deeperly inside of you, you're not happy with the way your wife is not allowing you to screw her...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Legitz: 6:55am On Apr 28, 2020
domino4211:

Why did someone's daughter get married blindly without knowing how sexually compatible they are??
God will over bless you
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Kellie069(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2020
This life no balance at all.
Some de, dem no de touch their wives

This one de, he no de allow him wife rest. But on a norms, sex should be enjoyed by the two parties involved. Talk to bros..

Another thing eh, you never give am wicked styles. E get how you go take position eh, get how you go take ride am eh, when next e see you for bed, e go warn himself.. Break him waist
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Simply advice him to get a second wife. at least by doing that, you will get the required space you need... You knew he had this high sex drive,yet you married him, he is good, yet you are complaining. The moment he starts having it elsewhere, you'll realise you need it more... my ex had to call and praise me CU's she thought I needed it too much until she dated a man who said no sex in the relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Jollos(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2020
[b]Most mature single ladies also felt the same way sometime ago. But right now, they are desperately searching, not minding becoming second wife. Matters like this alone should never be enough to end a promising relationship. It smells like what one might regret later on. There are other creative ways to manage such situation.
Moreover, I am certain you are only sounding out and will never carry out this threat if the situation becomes real, but most impressionable ladies reading you might take you serious. Hence this response. Chaw.

(MOST SENSIBLE POST)
Those maiden are just been illusion...they should ask their parents for marriage reality.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Anucha2020(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2020
You are lucky so enjoy it
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by BerlinGado(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Welcome to Africa means what? A wife married to an uglyyy beefy Nigerian man is expected to be faithful and still find such a man attractive, yet men cannot stick to their wife. Is it a curse or something? Because I don't believe that it means Africn men have a higher libido, or special libido
So your papa sef ugly since all African men are uggly beefy
Were, frustrated evening newspaper

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by irunoko(m): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you cant have your cake and eat it too... this man does not cheat and instead likes to get his groove on with his wife. you should be happy and find ways to reward him for his fidelity (as we all know many men out there cheat). actually, you should be undressed and ready to "receive" as soon as he comes home, as a thank you gesture for being a good man.... unless you would prefer he goes out sexually frustrated because his wife cant cope with sex daily?

SOLUTION: why dont you instead try to make this sex enjoyable for the both of you? open up to him, tell him what you like, tell him what you fantasize about, let him do the things that YOU like too.
wait is this really coming from you or someone is impersonating you? Wonders SHALL never end.

Please o,tell me when did sex become a reward for fidelity.like her feelings doesn't deserve to be respected because she is now a Mrs? She doesn't have a right to be exhausted? She doesn't have a right to say no? Boundaries should not be respected any longer? Really? What is marriage turning into this days nitoriolorun.

When you know your libido is high respect it till she's ready.shes not a sex machine or sex slave.na person born am.ahannnn

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by soundmind4ree: 6:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?

Am very sure you are more confused now after reading through all the comments. It's not everything you post on public domain!
It's even obvious that you have not spoken to your man about this. marriage is about tolerance, believe me, you should also have certain behavior that your husband is trying to cope with on daily basis.

This issue is about the both of you, and only you both can resolve is personally. As a matter of urgency, you and your husband needs to talk about this before it leads to something bigger and worse.

Please apply wisdom in dealing with this, because we don't want to hear later that "my husband doesn't like having sex with me as often as I want it, am I loosing him!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by wany(f): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Unik3030:
so if d man decide to have sex with another woman,will heaven fall?

She have to count herself lucky cos the guy is only doing it with her,some guys will not complain they will just go out n satisfy themselves low-key n d wife won't know
Which to me is better than everyday sex gross undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by mybbcnews: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Welcome to Africa means what? A wife married to an uglyyy beefy Nigerian man is expected to be faithful and still find such a man attractive, yet men cannot stick to their wife. Is it a curse or something? Because I don't believe that it means Africn men have a higher libido, or special libido

Please I am lost at the below phrase, could you please throw more light
“uglyyy beefy”
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Samfloxin(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
Married women who who experienced this, please advice me. I am getting tired
Social distancing is the answer...see ,the problem is that it is not really easy for a man with high libido to do without sex. What I mean by social distancing is that sometimes, you can sleep in a different room at night. Because as long as you are close to him and your body touches his,it triggers the urge. Also sometimes don't be too sexy in the house.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Vulcan24(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2020
kalufelix:
I hope you read the comment of the woman that has been married for 25yrs. With a 20yr old son.. I strongly advice you speak for your own libido next time...

it's a fake story abeg
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by emvuatt: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Make u alway start am in that case he will be running once u know his tired go for it add Mouth Action Madam he go beg u
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by stevesleeky: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Consider yourself a lucky woman if u can confirm that he's not cheating.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by quinox947: 7:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
Do not be shy about this. Talk gently with him. Make him understand how you feel about the excesses. Since he could hold himself before marriage, it then means it is controllable. If he genuinely loves you, he will understand your feelings. As long as he does not make love to you on the streets or in the presence of people around shows that he can control it. Help him with love and don't create a very long embargo. He's not the type that would flirt, just a simple understanding. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by mybbcnews: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2020
skedman:
The best solution is to always delay his food . He will fight for food rather than sex
He has something in his belly that why is libido is high
Lol guy you are a comedian
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Jollos(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Samfloxin(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2020
majilore:
who asked whether you had sex or not before wedding. guilty conscience
Guilty conscience for what? is that all you can advise? ahu adighi gi
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Jollos(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2020
mybbcnews:

Lol guy you are a comedian

Indeed
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by MASTERCC: 7:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?

Give it to him all time.never be tired ok
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Fairbanks(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2020
cool
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by LordShiva97(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2020
I don't know, maybe get him a fleshlight or a sex doll undecided

Seriously, Just talk to him, tell him when you're exhausted and can't go on anymore. He can channel the energy to doing other things.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Lastborn07: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:

Is very simple, endure it for like a week or three days more and pretend on the last day that u are having abdominal pains and keep complain even during sex...

Use the pain as an excuse, if he truly cares he'll surely reduce it.

Don't tell him u do not want ooo.

Too much of everything is bad.

If anything happened to u today, he'll replace u.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by kaludestiny10(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Of all the comments that people have made on this topic, yours stands out. You just gave a very good and matured advice.
soundmind4ree:

Am very sure you are more confused now after reading through all the comments. It's not everything you post on public domain!
It's even obvious that you have not spoken to your man about this. marriage is about tolerance, believe me, you should also have certain behavior that your husband is trying to cope with on daily basis.

This issue is about the both of you, and only you both can resolve is personally. As a matter of urgency, you and your husband needs to talk about this before it leads to something bigger and worse.

Please apply wisdom in dealing with this, because we don't want to hear later that "my husband doesn't like having sex with me as often as I want it, am I loosing him!
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by LordShiva97(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.

That's why it's advisable to test before you buy tongue tongue tongue

But have you tried talking to your husband about this?
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by RamessesIV(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2020
This is one of the issues of practical issues "no sex before marriage" causes if you're the type that don't fancy sex and you marry a man with high libido or +sized penis,your marriage life will just be about you trying to compromise or engagement in it for balance,I advice you talk to him about it about how you feel about it,communications is key,or try to seek medical help to boost your libido so to match up so at least it will pleasurable and not a constant marital obligation you have to participate in which you have no interest for.
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by EM123: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
i suggest u go to ur mother and ask her for advice instead of asking nairalanders for advice , if ur mother is not alife look for an elderly woman that her husband is still alife and they are still married , ask her for advice , because this young minds here think that marriage is a play , when u are getting married u are happy jumping up thinking that marriage is all about enjoyment when u go into it u will now realize that what u bagain is not what u are seeing. My mother use to complain that my father doesn't touch her , u that ur husband is touching is complain that is too much . What can one do to please women ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply)

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.