Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (163519 Views)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:

His reply is "would you prefer I get it outside?. I cannot allow my husband to cheat. Because it hurts alot
And your response could be, do you like it when you use me everyday even if I don't want to.
Question:
1. Did he normally force you to do it
2. Do he normally ask you that he needs to get laid
3. Do he makes you feel guilty to engage in such acts.
... I will say whatever time in the day you suspect he wants to get laid, get busy (writing, reading bible, prayers, chores, sleeping etc) cuz putting yourself in a lazy or free position can make him take the driver's seat.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by djon78(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
kalufelix:
One even said it has to be twice a week like its some scheduled Uefa champions league match cheesy ... Wetin stop man from having a quickee with ein wife for kitchen or before leaving for work.. If its not done in a selfish manner

It's just that most times its there being selfish. Many even bargain with sex.
Women that understands there husbands sexual needs knows the best way to handle the issue.

As for men with very high libido, its on another level.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by kalufelix(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Rozz:
so you don't see any problem with the husband demanding for it daily,its not normal and like someone already typed he should go see a doctor
Yes he needs to be castrated and made impotent... I doubt if any married man jumps on his wife on a daily basis.. The original poster said 'almost' may be 4-5 times a week.. The issue of sex frequency in marriages is an old problem which many young girls might also face in the future because men can never change in their nature as regards to sexual urge.. This is a very insightful discourse, sometimes all you have to do is read and learn from peoples experiences... It's not always about attack and defence

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
If you are too immature to read and comprehend don't quote me. Are you so blind to have seen where I mentioned that healthy married men/ relationship experts have always maintained that 2-3 times in a week is okay, or at most 4times. I hate senseless mentions
kalufelix:
Blah blah blah.. You said men have no clue about women's pain... But how do you know a man who sexes everyday isn't normal.. Besides the op said 'almost' and I'm sure you didn't get the picture..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
I keep seeing bloodline, you believe in a very senseless superstition, but I don't believe in superstition. Men of today know that one wife is okay for a man, that's why they accept monogamy. They know that our forefathers fathered battalion kids, weighing their wives down with birthing/ family resources diminishing cuz of many mouths to feed. Those are the reason men now chose monogamy. Most of the rubbish superstition you are talking about are men who use drugs, they even die daily cuz of such drugs, it's not natural sex so spare me all these talks. However I had mentioned earlier that we still have people with the nymphomaniaccc syndrome. They need medical help, should marry their equals or be patient with their partners.
djon78:

It's in the blood line is not any mere superstition. The reason many men can't stay with one woman is simply as a result of what they got from there progenators.
Almost all our forefathers were polygamists and it had nothing to do with achievement. Men married more than one wives.

We have uncountable cases of men unsatisfied with one woman. These things run in the blood line. Just like thievery, prostitution and many vices all are blood line problems.

It's just that some men use self control to hold themselves from misbehaving. The battle that men go through to control themselves is not easy one.
That's why I get angry when a woman who doesn't know what it means to be in a man's body will just open there mouth and be talking nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue. Please how can one cope. Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it
He has paid your brideprice? Don't deny him. He is your cross carry it. You can only appeal to him to tamper Justice with mercy. As long as blood continues to flow to his microphone and its still standing attention and not flaccid like a punctured tire he will continue to demand for it.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
kalufelix:
I usually don't go back and forth with mentions especially when I'm the first to encroach but the 'dog on heat' caught me.. You didn't have to import those words to suit your narrative... She said she has mastered some tactics she has been using for two years now.. My point is that the her husband is still very much sexually active...
Neither do I go back and forth, it's not in my character, however, nobody says a man's sex drive should die even if he is 60.
The reason the OP has an issue is her claim that the man wants sex everyday. That's abnormal.

I'm married also and I understand what sex between married people is about. There should always be some compromise. How do you compromise when someone is an addict? Surely, even the most understanding woman in the world will consider it an issue except she too has such a sexual problem.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by kalufelix(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
If you are too immature to read and comprehend don't quote me. Are you so blind to have seen where I mentioned that healthy married men/ relationship experts have always maintained that 2-3 times in a week is okay, or at most 4times. I hate senseless mentions
You are blabbing too much... 'Almost' can also translate to 4 times a week (assuming its done every 2days) .. Your mention no really worth anything.. just chill ..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by kalufelix(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gaggi:
however, nobody says a man's sex drive should die even if he is 60.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by djon78(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I keep seeing bloodline, you believe in a very senseless superstition, but I don't believe in superstition. Men of today know that one wife is okay for a man, that's why they accept monogamy. They know that our forefathers fathered battalion kids, weighing their wives down with birthing/ family resources diminishing cuz of many mouths to feed. Those are the reason men now chose monogamy. Most of the rubbish superstition you are talking about are men who use drugs, they even die daily cuz of such drugs, it's not natural sex so spare me all these talks. However I had mentioned earlier that we still have people with the nymphomaniaccc syndrome. They need medical help, should marry their equals or be patient with their partners.

I will keep on mentioning bloodline.
We inherited from our forbearers a lot.

Many men claim monogamist but they sleep around even more than those practicing polygamy. And when I say many I mean very many. Some hide to do it while others don't even care.

The exception are those who have disciplined themselves and that doesn't come easy. It requires a lot of work.
And women are meant to be appreciative of them.
Why I picked at you, was the manner of your response. Your kind of person with the way you talk will even drive a self controlled man to start doing otherwise.
Wise Women that are married to those kind of men appreciate there men.
But a woman that talks like you can't even afford such luxury.
Better be guided by your utterances and manner of speech, or it will be your undoing.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by kalufelix(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
djon78:

It's in the blood line is not any mere superstition. The reason many men can't stay with one woman is simply as a result of what they got from there progenators.
Almost all our forefathers were polygamists and it had nothing to do with achievement. Men married more than one wives.

We have uncountable cases of men unsatisfied with one woman. These things run in the blood line. Just like thievery, prostitution and many vices all are blood line problems.

It's just that some men use self control to hold themselves from misbehaving. The battle that men go through to control themselves is not easy one.
That's why I get angry when a woman who doesn't know what it means to be in a man's body will just open there mouth and be talking nonsense.

I weak for the matter sef.. Like say them carry d!ck carry vagina at the same time.. Funny enough they have succeded in hood winking some men to feel guilty about their natural instincts... I wonder how pastors and prophets go dey lash their wives in the holy ways of the lord cheesycheesy ... Even some reverend fathers have secret affairs while the remaining healthy ones masturbate to heaven... Nawa o.. I no go talk again :|

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by johnbush(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue. Please how can one cope. Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it

One question pls. I guess you eat food everyday; are you also tired of eating?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by DontBullshitMe: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
James289:

gbam. some women ehh am disappointed, they think marriage is all about sex... Service oga my foot. Such men can even sleep with anything even if the wife gives him daily... He is so dangerous even to his children. I bet his jobless that's why it's always sex that is on his mind, Nonsense
Whose post is this? You are shameless grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by DontBullshitMe: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
yettymuse:
Not everytime penetration . B!ow job, handjob can do the job. He can mast.urbate too..Na wickedness be everyday nack abeg. If he insists on penetration, call his family members! Make he no kee person pikin abeg!
Those alternatives you suggested should be for bachelors.

Why on earth will a married man masturbate? What's the point of being married then? You ladies are funny.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
eni4real:
This is the most unspontaneous tongue sex I've ever read about!!

cheesy lipsrsealed angry
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Then keep off my mentions, I never told you to quote me. Everything you've said so far is arrant nonscence. I don't believe in superstition.
kalufelix:
Your mention no really worth anything.. just chill ..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
The men sleeping around do so cuz your society permits them, their wives do not have a say......(some wives). I spoke my mind and you got absolutely no business to call me out. As for your stupiddd advice, keep it for your sisters, thank you. Your kinds are the type that preach and encourage cheating, it does not occur to you that everyone, male and female can actually develop self Descipline.
djon78:

I will keep on mentioning bloodline.
We inherited from our forbearers a lot.

Many men claim monogamist but they sleep around even more than those practicing polygamy. And when I say many I mean very many. Some hide to do it while others don't even care.

The exception are those who have disciplined themselves and that doesn't come easy. It requires a lot of work.
And women are meant to be appreciative of them.
Why I picked at you, was the manner of your response. Your kind of person with the way you talk will even drive a self controlled man to start doing otherwise.
Wise Women that are married to those kind of men appreciate there men.
But a woman that talks like you can't even afford such luxury.
Better be guided by your utterances and manner of speech, or it will be your undoing.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by djon78(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
The men sleeping around do so cuz your society permits them, their wives do not have a say......(some wives). I spoke my mind and you got absolutely no business to call me out. As for your stupiddd advice, keep it for your sisters, thank you. Your kinds are the type that preach and encourage cheating, it does not occur to you that everyone, male and female can actually develop self Descipline.

No you were claiming monogamy being the practice, I just showed you that many of them are just camouflage.

As for encouraging cheating. I can tell you that a woman that sounds the way you sound can't even value or encourage a faithful man because of your utterances.

And yes, there are faithful men out there but uncouth fellows that talks anyhow like you can't even maintain a faithful man because you don't even know what's it worth. You can't carry treasures and give to those who don't know it's value.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes I stated clearly that one woman is enough for a man, perfectly, that's why today's men go for monogamous homes. I also explained to you that it's the African society that encourages men to cheat, otherwise, every man can develop self descipline. Your type are the ones discouraging faithful men, you want everyone one to toe the shameful path you chose. Even if you mention me from now till eternity, I would still not buy your ideas, they are complete nonscence.
djon78:

No you were claiming monogamy being the practice, I just showed you that many of them are just camouflage.

As for encouraging cheating. I can tell you that a woman that sounds the way you sound can't even value or encourage a faithful man because of your utterances.

And yes, there are faithful men out there but uncouth fellows that talks anyhow like you can't even maintain a faithful man because you don't even know what's it worth. You can't carry treasures and give to those who don't know it's value.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by djon78(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Yes I stated clearly that one woman is enough for a man, perfectly, that's why today's men go for monogamous homes. I also explained to you that it's the African society that encourages men to cheat, otherwise, every man can develop self descipline. Your type are the ones discouraging faithful men, you want everyone one to toe the shameful path you chose. Even if you mention me from now till eternity, I would still not buy your ideas, they are complete nonscence.

Me and you who is discouraging faithful men? With the way you talk on this issue can you even maintain a faithful man.
A woman that doesn't even know how to talk. You maintain a faithful man with a befitting character. Character is the beauty of a woman, not one that talks anyhow.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Excuse me, same old shittt .......''' the way I talk'', spare me. Carry your stupiddd advice to the dogs, I don't need em. When you see people give their opinion, what stops you from minding your business, or if you must quote, you quote without insult? Your mentions are senseless and boring.
djon78:

Me and you who is discouraging faithful men? With the way you talk on this issue can you even maintain a faithful man.
A woman that doesn't even know how to talk. You maintain a faithful man with a befitting character. Character is the beauty of a woman, not one that talks anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by LeRabbite: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
If it bothers you so much, tell him to get a side chick. Cest fini

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by fastseo: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.
grin grin wink you Don buy market...

You are really a comedian grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by djon78(m): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Excuse me, same old shittt .......''' the way I talk'', spare me. Carry your stupiddd advice to the dogs, I don't need em. When you see people give their opinion, what stops you from minding your business, or if you must quote, you quote without insult? Your mentions are senseless and boring.

Better go and change your ways.
Little chat here shows how uncouth your attitude is. Using gutter language and insults is not the kind of things you expect from a real true lady.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Those alternatives you suggested should be for bachelors.

Why on earth will a married man masturbate? What's the point of being married then? You ladies are funny.
I listed 3 options but you took one. If being married man means ‘dry humping’ a married woman, it is well with the married souls!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Hathor5(f): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Even sex workers don't do it every day. This is too much and definitely not normal. I think your husband needs help.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by zyzxx(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jesuisbelle:

I believe sex is the number one ingredients in marriage, but seriously sex don't keep a man, Giving a man sex everyday will not make him not to cheat , the sad truth is A cheat is a cheat if you like give him sex 24/7 do acrobatic and turn 360degree on the bed he will still cheat...
i am so sorry to say this, you already have an information that will destroy your home at your hand

It better you format that saying off your head so that you won't use that to destroy your future home

That when you will know not all truth saves

Some demention of truth can kill you if it is not properly assimilated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by pillarmaria(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
Your husband is controlled by his bodily urges, it's a sex addiction and you have become his personal sperm disposal unit if you don't take a stand. His type will still cheat, watch pornography because it's always in his imagination. I can see some women think their only role is to service Oga just because he paid your bride price and made you a Mrs!!! You are a woman, someone's daughter with human dignity! If you like continue submitting because you want to please him to your own unhappiness. Sex is not everything in marriage. Nne don't kill yourself, dat everyday own is a very big No!!! To me, if u don't have strength explain to him if he gets angry allow him to get angry in peace he will be alright las las, no be today dem don begin dey get angry on matter like dat

Sorry please are you married?
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by ZUBY77(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?

Allow him to cheat.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by afecgivers: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?

Put pepper inside...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by hassan4: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why do our women especially Igbo women complain about everything?. Haba!
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Waper2(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:

Toto dey pain you? �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.