Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

<<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> (3174 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! / Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by surveycash(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hello Guys,

Since April last year, I have not paid my ISP a dime for connectivity again. The same method I use is available for anyone who is interested. The system (Freedom) is not totally new but the method is new. Everyone knows Freedom but few have Freedom PRO nor know how to configure it properly.

You dont need to configure your browser or other applications with this new method. It acts as if you were using your local connection.

I am not here to teach anything. If you are interested, I can configure the setup for you on your PC/Laptop for just N5k  This setup does not work with all networks. I will need to find a hole on your ISP. If you are in Lagos, reach me on 0805-056-8713. I will do it for 10 people only.

Any inquiry, post it here,
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by Vitality31(m): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2011
bros, could you please explain further on this your discovery
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by surveycash(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2011
Vitality31:

bros, could you please explain further on this your discovery

Bros, thanks for the inquiry, I am not a hacker but what am saying is I[b] have found a loophole[/b] that will set us free from the shackles of internet tarrif from some of our ISPs.

The config works well on your
Yahoo messenger (even v11.01)
Mozilla
Internet Explorer
Chrome
MT4 forex platform
windows xp OS (vista has compatibility issues, I dont want headache)

All these work without configuring any proxy, IP or SOCKS

Any more inquiry?
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by freenature: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2011
bros abeg can you tell me in full details how i can do this.
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by Nonymartin(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2011
My fellow brother im christ. Plz send me d setting to my email at martininu4real@yahoo.com am beging u to help me to us ma pc to browse for once since i bought my pc. Abeg send it to me plz i beg u in GODS name plz i will remember u in d name of christ. Abeg,
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by freenature: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2011
bros abeg can u explain in full details how u were able to browse free and send me the settngs? this is my email agboolamatthew@gmail.com
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by samolina1(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2011
Please send the settings to ak. I promise to reward & love(remember) you forever if it work.
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by benabbey(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2011
What is the best Network for it? Reach me on alben2002@gmail.com
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by eherbal(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2011
S for Scammer angry
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by surveycash(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2011
Nonymartin:

My fellow brother im christ. Plz send me d setting to my email at martininu4real@yahoo.com am beging u to help me to us ma pc to browse for once since i bought my pc. Abeg send it to me plz i beg u in GODS name plz i will remember u in d name of christ. Abeg, 

freenature:

bros abeg can u explain in full details how u were able to  and send me the settngs? this is my email agboolamatthew@gmail.com

samolina1:

Please send the settings to akinsamuela@yahoo.com. I promise to reward & love(remember) you forever if it work.

benabbey:

What is the best Network for it? Reach me on alben2002@gmail.com

I have replied you all. Check your mails.
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by geman(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2011
Hi ya'll,
Please share with me the same info on how to surf the net for free. My address; jkmaiden38@yahoo.com

I'll be very grateful.
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by bignaija(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2011
go to my blog below
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by EKUNDAYOI(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
Please share it wit me I'll always be grateful dis is my e-mail:eccunderyor@yahoo.com. angry
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by kcollins122: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
PLEASE LET ME NJOY THAT TOO HERE IS MY EMAIL kennyangel4ever@yahoo.com ,i will be waiting
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by xplode556: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2011
i hope im not left out
xplodmail@yahoo.com
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by luffyhaki: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2011
Scammer, People are so Gullible
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by blamy4u(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2011
Huh! Nairalanders, someone can package ur own faeces and rebrand it for u to buy.
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by kross2000: 7:26am On Feb 07, 2011
blamy4u:

Huh! Nairalanders, someone can package your own faeces and rebrand it for u to buy.
u're right
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by kcollins122: 7:46am On Feb 07, 2011
@poster why now we just dey send you our mail since all these days but nothin as come up from you just thinking may be you are one of the guy we no want for this forum i beg oooo don't hack my email box,
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by surveycash(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
I have replied all mails.

Thank you for your patience.
Re: <<<<a New Way To Browse The Internet For Free>>>> by ahmedbrown: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
Sir, pls i also need the settings, dis is my mail add: leoahmedbrown@yahoo.com
THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Guru Help! Cant Connect To Internet Via Cisco 2800 & Idirect X3 / . / Please Help!!. My Laptop Screen Is Flickering (shaking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.