Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,633 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Purchase Of Custom Auction Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Purchase Of Custom Auction Cars (1065 Views)

Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles / How To Buy Auction Cars From Nigeria Custom Services / Why Are Cars Auctioned? Are Auction Cars Worth The Risk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purchase Of Custom Auction Cars by itopicman: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please how genuine is the purchase of Custom Auction if impounded cars from smugglers. Legit or scam?
Re: Purchase Of Custom Auction Cars by jacquincy: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
itopicman:
Please how genuine is the purchase of Custom Auction if impounded cars from smugglers. Legit or scam?
I RECOMMEND U DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO CALL THE NUMBERS
Re: Purchase Of Custom Auction Cars by maynation(f): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
99.9% na scam na.
Re: Purchase Of Custom Auction Cars by Preedi001: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
jacquincy:
I RECOMMEND U DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO CALL THE NUMBERS
You're making sense. 90% are scammers
Re: Purchase Of Custom Auction Cars by SOFTENGR: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
itopicman:
Anyone you see being advertised online is 100% SCAM.
Whenever Nigeria Customs Service wants to auction vehicles, they advertise it to the public and it would be on there website.
So be very careful, else you fall for scam.

(1) (Reply)

My Honda Accord 2003 I4 Won't Engage Reverse / My Toyota Corolla 2005 Model Is Overheating. Pls Advise / Neatly Used Corolla Radio SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.