Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Which Book Changed Your Life Forever? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Book Changed Your Life Forever? (595 Views)

Which Book Have You Read On This List? / Which Book Changed Your Life? / Which Book Are U Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Book Changed Your Life Forever? by Chemist009(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Long Story short, mine is:
The 48 laws of power by Robert Greene
How about you?
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life Forever? by milliman(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Chemist009:
Long Story short, mine is:
The 48 laws of power by Robert Greene
How about you?

The Moses Code + The 369 Code
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life Forever? by ignitewatch(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Think and grow rich
The secret of ages
God wants you to be rich
Master key system
The law of success
Art of war
Art of seduction
Instant millionaire
One minute millionaire
Multiple streams of income
The Alchemist
Screw business as usual
Losing my virginity
Finding my virginity
Start something that matters
The science of getting rich
Cracking the millionaire code
The Art of the deal
Shut up and listen

Can't do without these books

Op kindly edit your title... Which books instead of book. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Book Changed Your Life Forever? by goldbim(f): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Most of Dr Olukoya books!!
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life Forever? by JoanneCameron(f): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hi, ignitewatch, I like your list of books, it's impressive! And if we talk about me, I can name the Chronicles of Narnia by Lewis my favorite book that changed my life and I still haven't read anything more interesting than it. Now I'm reading this book to my kids. I think that childhood is the best period of life, that's probably why I like reading children's books more because they take me back to my childhood. In fact, reading, drawing, and coloring are very useful activities for both kids and adults. I admit that I sometimes enjoy coloring with Sam and Jessica and we're having a great time together. If you're interested you can read more about the benefits of coloring books for kids.
Re: Which Book Changed Your Life Forever? by Lilpen3758: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
ignitewatch:
Think and grow rich The secret of ages God wants you to be rich Master key system The law of success Art of war Art of seduction Instant millionaire One minute millionaire Multiple streams of income The Alchemist Screw business as usual Losing my virginity Finding my virginity Start something that matters The science of getting rich Cracking the millionaire code The Art of the deal Shut up and listen
Can't do without these books
Op kindly edit your title... Which books instead of book. Thanks
You are an introvert abi?

(1) (Reply)

The Story Is Finally Ready Here Is The Episode One!!! BRIDE COMPETITION / Writers Are Needed @ Pay is high / Rich Xmas Hampers 4 Sale @ Unique Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.