Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

How To Paint Your House|| DIY Room Painting - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Paint Your House|| DIY Room Painting (1544 Views)

We Are Professional Painters And We Want To Paint Your House / Before You Paint Your House, Read This! / 360 Paint And Professional Painter Ready To Paint Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Paint Your House|| DIY Room Painting by ChideraStephen(f): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi6kJMXtZbI?list=PLxyQq2ysFV1V3fY3c5VioDGCokGF5Ajjn

Paints get dirty after some time and require some retouching.
How can you repaint your room?
How can you buy a paint that suits your need?
Read Lifestyle, Natural Hair & Travel Tips Here

2 Likes

Re: How To Paint Your House|| DIY Room Painting by Victor8st: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thanks for sharing. I was looking for some tips on how to repaint my room because it's already really messy. This video helped a lot.
Re: How To Paint Your House|| DIY Room Painting by AmeliaLiana: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2020
This video is very explicit and informative. The last time I painted my room was over two years ago, so it definitely needs an update. I keep postponing this activity, but I need to do it, so I'll find time for that as soon as I can. The other day I found an article about best paint reviews and there are so many options to choose from. Another problem I have is that I'm very indecisive and I can't choose the color, I like sand beige or dusty rose. I know this is not a major problem and thanks for the video because it reminded me that I have some work to do around the house.

(1) (Reply)

Vantage Court 2.0 Offers Units Of Stunning 3 Bedroom All Rooms En-suite / House For Rent In Kado,abuja / How Much Does A Plot Of Land Cost At Ijegun- Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.