Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Anti Snake Venom - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anti Snake Venom (1444 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Snake Venom by ogunfrayo: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hi everyone in the house. I just want to let you all know that we now have locally prepared anti Snake venom, as well as that of scorpion and other bite or attack by highly venomous creatures. It's available @ affordable prices and delivery available nationwide. Email me on : ogunfrayo@yahoo.com or WhatsApp me on : 08108458712.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Snake Venom by ProduceHQ: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Price
Re: Anti Snake Venom by dawnomike(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
General purpose anti-venom or specie based anti-venom?

1 Like

Re: Anti Snake Venom by ogunfrayo: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2020
General purpose
dawnomike:
General purpose anti-venom or specie based anti-venom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Snake Venom by ogunfrayo: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2020
It's #3,500.
ProduceHQ:
Price

1 Like

Re: Anti Snake Venom by AreaFada2: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Well, snakes have different venoms. Some haemorrhagic, neurotoxic, cardiotoxic, etc. Some even have combination.

Is the antivenom NAFDAC approved as a general antivenom?

1 Like

Re: Anti Snake Venom by ogunfrayo: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2020
The herb is locally prepared, so not yet approved but it has been tested several times and it works100% for all venoms i.e neurotoxic,cardiotoxic or combinations. I made them for family use in case of an emergency of such. This even works for someone that eats poison too.
AreaFada2:
Well snakes have different venoms. Some haemorrhagic, neurotoxic, cardiotoxic, etc. Some even have combination.

Is the antivenom NAFDAC approved as a general antivenom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Snake Venom by Fixey: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Is this still available?

1 Like

Re: Anti Snake Venom by christistruth01: 1:50am On Feb 08, 2021
10 bitter kola eaten immediately is said to cure Snake bite by making the person urinate the poison within an hour

For the Scorpion also eat bitter kola

Or roast the Scorpion with Onions and eat both

That was what someone who was bitten by Scorpion before was told to do and it worked.
Re: Anti Snake Venom by gregyboy(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2021
christistruth01:
10 bitter kola eaten immediately is said to cure Snake bite by making the person urinate the poison within an hour

That was what someone who was bitten by Scorpion before was told to do and it worked.

All these yoruba type of remedy when they quick kill person pass d poison

1 Like

Re: Anti Snake Venom by ogunfrayo: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
It is still available.
Fixey:
Is this still available?
Re: Anti Snake Venom by christistruth01: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
gregyboy:

All these yoruba type of remedy when they quick kill person pass d poison

Do you think someone who is Miles from Hospital would not use what is available to Survive?

I prefer just eating bitter Kola for both Snake and Scorpion bite though

1 Like

Re: Anti Snake Venom by ogunfrayo: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
That's why we need to have the so-called anti venom readily available in our various homes in case of emergency. We don't need to wait for such occurrence before we get ourselves treated and rescue, because snake bites and scorpions are faster in penetration than we thought. It may happen to even neighbors and we may be of help to such. All the same, God will be with us all.
christistruth01:

Do you think someone who is Miles from Hospital would not use what is available to Survive?

I prefer just eating bitter Kola for both Snake and Scorpion bite though

1 Like

Re: Anti Snake Venom by wealthtrak: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
christistruth01:

Lol... Bitter kola.

1 Like

Re: Anti Snake Venom by wealthtrak: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
ogunfrayo:
The herb is locally prepared, so not yet approved but it has been tested several times and it works 100% for all venoms i.e neurotoxic,cardiotoxic or combinations. I made them for family use in case of an emergency of such. This even works for someone that eats poison too.
This would be nice if it works.
Does your product have a minimum expiry date?

Plantain trees are said to attract
snakes and many folks have been
bitten in the bathroom while easing themselves or on the farms and later died due to a lack of snake
specie-specific anti-venom.

There have been calls for the
government or investors in Nigeria to go into anti-venom vaccine production but non exists yet from my investigations.

You can take advantage of this
shortage of anti-venom vaccines
to let your anti-venom herbs be known through the social media
(i.e., WhatsApp marketing, IG,
Facebook, Twitter), the agriculture
and health sections of NLand, and the various agric associations in Nigeria.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Snake Venom by wealthtrak: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
ogunfrayo:
Hi everyone in the house. I just want to let you all know that we now have locally prepared anti Snake venom, as well as that of scorpion and other bite or attack by highly venomous creatures. It's available @ affordable prices and delivery available nationwide. Email me on : ogunfrayo@yahoo.com or WhatsApp me on : 08108458712.
Re: Anti Snake Venom by ogunfrayo: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
[Pls I can give you free samples to use for any snake or scorpion bites, as well as someone that eats poison. I have a range of traditionally prepared herbal remedies for some ailments and diseases, but I need a link to be known to exhibit these. Anyone with genuine intention can chat me up on my WhatsApp line and we move from there. NB:
I am giving the anti snake bite out for free just to proof it's effectiveness. May God help us all, amen.quote author=wealthtrak post=111422132]
This would be nice if it works.
Does your product have a minimum expiry date?

Plantain trees are said to attract
snakes and many folks have been
bitten in the bathroom while easing themselves or on the farms and later died due to a lack of snake
specie-specific anti-venom.

There have been calls for the
government or investors in Nigeria to go into anti-venom vaccine production but non exists yet from my investigations.

You can take advantage of this
shortage of anti-venom vaccines
to let your anti-venom herbs be known through the social media
(i.e., WhatsApp marketing, IG,
Facebook, Twitter), the agriculture
and health sections of NLand, and the various agric associations in Nigeria.

All the best.
[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Native Daughter / For Kneeling In Church: Ooni Tells Critics ‘no King On Earth Is Above God’ / Yoruba Language Chosen As Second Official Language Of Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.