Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Sold Sold Sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold Sold Sold (1840 Views)

Corolla Sport 2010 / Sold sold sold sold Toyota Corolla Sport 2010 #1.7m sold / Very Clean And Sharp Toyota Camry(sport)2010 For Sale. 2.550m Beauty To Behold! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold Sold Sold by darkmonarch(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sold
Re: Sold Sold Sold by PrinceDave001(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
No pictures?
Re: Sold Sold Sold by rexana: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Sold Sold Sold by Ejehjero: 5:50am On Apr 27, 2020
You should at least grant posted the picture
Re: Sold Sold Sold by kennyldelsu: 7:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Send pic n other detail

darkmonarch:
I am selling my privately used Toyota Camry sport 2010. Leather interior. All systems working perfectly. I have never traveled with as there is no need to. Used mostly for home to office and vice versa transport with occasional Friday night clubbing.

I am selling because i just got a new ride. You can click my username to see my recent posts here on NL.

You can reach out to me on zero eight zero two six zero seven seven 0 4 0 for pictures and more info.

Note: I am the direct owner and this is not an agent.
Re: Sold Sold Sold by darkmonarch(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
bump
Re: Sold Sold Sold by darkmonarch(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
kennyldelsu:
Send pic n other detail

Pls reach out to me on whatsapp on the aforementioned number.
Re: Sold Sold Sold by Godisgreatest1: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
You've succeeded in presenting your item like a fraudster with confidence. Why not post pictures here if you're sure it's your car you want to sell. Post the pictures and state your price!..you said you don't want third party but you are seeking for personal contact.

7 Likes

Re: Sold Sold Sold by darkmonarch(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Godisgreatest1:
You've succeeded in presenting your item like a fraudster with confidence. Why not post pictures here if you're sure it's your car you want to sell. Post the pictures and state your price!..you said you don't want third party but you are seeking for personal contact.

So me requesting people reach out to me on my personal line makes me a fraudster with confidence? Well, it's your view and i cant change that but don't come on here and spew nonsense if you are not interested. I owe you no pictures except you are serious. I only want to deal with people who wants to use my car personally and not someone who will resell. It's my choice do well to respect that.
Re: Sold Sold Sold by Godisgreatest1: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
darkmonarch:

So me requesting people reach out to me on my personal line makes me a fraudster with confidence? Well, it's your view and i cant change that but don't come on here and spew nonsense if you are not interested. I owe you no pictures except you are serious. I only want to deal with people who wants to use my car personally and not someone who will resell. It's my choice do well to respect that.

Not telling the price here would have been understandable that maybe you want to sell at inflated price to a naive target, but NOT SHOWING PICTURE AND PRICE, that one has no explanation. The car may be STOLEN!. I said MAY BE STOLEN. You can at least hide the plate number and remain anonymous. That's the least you can do.

4 Likes

Re: Sold Sold Sold by proclinician: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol a fraudster with confidence indeed. Lockdown is doing wonders
Re: Sold Sold Sold by woodrow(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
That you intend to sell privately then you should have no reason to come advertise in a public forum.
Hiding your number from search engines makes u look like a big scam..To crown it all...Ur being a "darkmonarch".Many people have been scammed by people who were visible in the light not to talk of dark.

PS: you cannot sell a car to an individual and still take decisions for him/her.once he buys it from you, and necessary documents procured.he can decide to sell or even scrap the vehicle.Even a dealer would meet you as an individual willing to buy what you want to sell.he doesn't have to introduce himself as a dealer

4 Likes

Re: Sold Sold Sold by kennyldelsu: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2020
What's so special that everyone shld call you for something that indeed u wanna sale.

darkmonarch:
I am selling my privately used Toyota Camry sport 2010. Leather interior. All systems working perfectly. I have never traveled with as there is no need to. Used mostly for home to office and vice versa transport with occasional Friday night clubbing.

I am selling because i just got a new ride. You can click my username to see my recent posts here on NL.

You can reach out to me on zero eight zero two six zero seven seven 0 4 0 for pictures and more info on whatsapp.

P.S. I am not interested in selling directly to an agent. If you have a buyer you want to work with fine by me.
Re: Sold Sold Sold by BarrSly: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2020
This guy sounds like a scammer. Please be wary of him.

1 Like

Re: Sold Sold Sold by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2020
darkmonarch:

You can reach out to me on zero eight zero two six zero seven seven 0 4 0 for pictures and more info on whatsapp.

P.S. I am not interested in selling directly to an agent. If you have a buyer you want to work with fine by me.
....you are selling without photos?.... is like you just joined the business
Re: Sold Sold Sold by darkmonarch(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
All these responses are making me laugh. Someone said the car might be stolen, another said i am a scammer. You all can be really funny. So if i stole a car and want to sell it i'll come to NL with my personal line which can be traced. Also me not putting my car pictures doesn't make my offer invalid. Several people have reached out to me and i have sent them pictures. Even one has come to do inspection at my place. So for all you wailers, keep wailing o.

To my prospective buyers, pls do reach out to me and let's discuss. Car is still available.

Thanks and have a great day ahead.
Re: Sold Sold Sold by Godisgreatest1: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
darkmonarch:
All these responses are making me laugh. Someone said the car might be stolen, another said i am a scammer. You all can be really funny. So if i stole a car and want to sell it i'll come to NL with my personal line which can be traced. Also me not putting my car pictures doesn't make my offer invalid. Several people have reached out to me and i have sent them pictures. Even one has come to do inspection at my place. So for all you wailers, keep wailing o.

To my prospective buyers, pls do reach out to me and let's discuss. Car is still available.

Thanks and have a great day ahead.

Wailing o?!, wailing..for a Camry 2010?, that is non-existent?, the number of Camry 2010 on NL can never be counted in a week..wake up, we are in 2020. You are asking for personal contact for 2010, then I wonder what you will demand for if it was 2011 or 2012 model, you can even tell us to come to your home town.

2 Likes

Re: Sold Sold Sold by darkmonarch(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
bump
Re: Sold Sold Sold by mandalorian: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
darkmonarch:
bump
Bump ko bumper ni grin grin grin corona hustle is real cheesy cheesy
Re: Sold Sold Sold by shogsman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
I am beginning to think this bros is a scammer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Swapable few month Used Toyota RAV4 10/2011 Limited Full Option / Niger used small cars from 450 to 620 / Sold @@@@@ Sold @@@@ Sold @@@@. Sold @@@@ Sold @@@@p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.