Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Guys That Can Be Trusted In Tech Market - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Guys That Can Be Trusted In Tech Market (682 Views)

Is Kulimart Realiable?can They Be Trusted? / 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today / This Week In Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys That Can Be Trusted In Tech Market by Extrazee: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hello Members,
Please, is it possible to list the guys(Sellers) that can be trusted in this page?
I see mouth watering offers from members here Technology Market and i can't buy because of my location.
Can you guys please list the guys that can be trusted to give an honest business transaction?
Waiting for replies.
Any guy listed must have at least 5 active posters to vouch for them.
Thanks.
Re: Guys That Can Be Trusted In Tech Market by femmy2010(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
Your best bet is look for friends or family that reside in the location of any seller to help you pay and pick up an order.
Re: Guys That Can Be Trusted In Tech Market by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2011
femmy2010:

Your best bet is look for friends or family that reside in the location of any seller to help you pay and pick up an order.

He is 100% correct

(1) (Reply)

A Very Neat E72 For Sale,with All Accessories / 50g External Hard Drive Needed / Call Me For Torch And Storm 2 Now 08039192101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.