Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers For 2020/2021 Session Available - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers For 2020/2021 Session Available (2656 Views)

OAU Post-utme Past Questions And Answers and ONLINE TUTORIALS ON-GOING 2020/2021 / STUDY AND WORK IN EUROPE FOR UNDERGRADUATE,GRADUATE OR MASTER DEGREE ADMISSION / Oau Pre-degree Exam Date Now Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers For 2020/2021 Session Available by masterpieceboss(m): 1:03am On Apr 27, 2020
You love OAU (OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY) and you already see yourself there but unfortunately could not meet up to 200 score in the last UTME, I want to tell you that your dream of securing your admission into OAU is possible. Follow me as I tell you how to go about it please.
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers For 2020/2021 Session Available by masterpieceboss(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Just like I earlier mentioned, do not conclude and sit in defeat at home to just prepare for UTME next year, the next session can make a difference in securing admission into OAU and also securing the course of you choice. You need to be well informed.
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers For 2020/2021 Session Available by masterpieceboss(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
The PRE-DEGREE program is a 9 months program (just a session) which is divided into 2 contacts or what is called semesters. You only need to have an agregate of 60% and your admission into 100 level in OAU is 100% guranteed. Follow me as I unravel secrets on how to play your score card so you can secure your admission this next session and say bye-bye to sitting at home.

Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers For 2020/2021 Session Available by masterpieceboss(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2020
Each course at OAU has its cut off mark, for example medicine could be 75%, Law could be 72% etc. Pre-degree now carries 40% of the aggregate just exactly the place of Post utme. If you run the pre-degree program and you have an agregate of 60% from the first and second contact, you will be automatically eligible for admission but securing your course of choice will depend on wether you meet up with the cut off point of that course or not, if you don't meet up with the cut off point then you will be given any other course based on the choice of the university.
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers For 2020/2021 Session Available by masterpieceboss(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2020
We have decided to arrange ONLINE TUTORIALS for as many as want to take OAU PRE-DEGREE PROGRAM (OAU PRE-DEGREE ENTRANCE EXAMS) for 2020/2021. Please join us on watsapp through: 08030740550. We have started already. You don't have the whole time as you thought...

Though you scored less than 200 but you are optimistic of entering OAU

OAU TUTORS are Handling it, there is hope for you.

Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers For 2020/2021 Session Available by masterpieceboss(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2020
The PRE-DEGREE and JUPEB entrance exams will hold on December 3rd which is next week Godwilling. Order for your past questions right now: 08030740550(call or watsapp) or 08180038553(call).
Re: OAU Pre-degree Past Questions And Answers For 2020/2021 Session Available by PECng: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Application for OAU Pre-Degree

If you are interested in knowing more about OAU pre-degree programme, I’m pleased to tell you that this is the surest means of gaining admission to OAU; apart from the fact that for the two contacts (semesters) the programme would last for, you at the very entrance stage know the average score you need to get at the end of the programme for you to be able to get your desired course, and if you can’t meet up with such score, you also know the exact score you have to get at the end of the programme so that you are qualified for any admission into the school—even if you would not be getting your desired course. Another reason why this programme is the surest path to gaining admission to OAU is because OAU has special preferences for their pre-degree and JUPEB candidates, so the percentage of admission slots they reserve for them is very high; rarely can you find anyone who did the OAU pre-degree or JUPEB programme and they didn’t end up getting admitted. It might not be to the programme they desire, but they mostly get admitted. Read more about the programme here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/application-for-oau-pre-degree-tags.html. If you are convinced now you want to take the programme, just go ahead and apply here>>>>https://forms.gle/i6HHttvEybdNr5Fh8. See you on campus when you pass the entrance screening.

(1) (Reply)

12 Unique Academic Project Topics About Nigeria / .. / Study In America For Free!! Not A Scam!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.