Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,289 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. (769 Views)

Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her / Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by jookco(m): 2:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Chinese hospitals refusing to attend to pregnant black women. Watch the video here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3760012737373419&id=100000941905796

My question is how long are we going to tolerate this? How long are we going to allow the chinese people to walk free, live and do business in Africa. Are we cowards? Can't we retaliate?
Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by globalresource: 2:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Yeah racism exist.

But Chinese people are just worst even in this 21st century world.

They are quick to give out loans with funny clauses to enslave the African continent as much as 100 years to come and our greedy myopic leaders would sign them as they only think of the immediate.

China has no respect for other Nations. Africa is indebted to them and yet African spending far more on Covid 19 cases. A virus from China. And to make matters worse you keep treating Black people like animals in your country

China itself is a virus. Chinese sucks. You need to see the way they treat Nigerians in their own land

1 Like

Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by Flyingngel(m): 2:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Wetin dey work this small eye people up?
Sha, no be dem I suppose blame na our leaders wey don sell their soul to god of money.
Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by khiaa(f): 3:15am On Apr 27, 2020
jookco:
Chinese hospitals refusing to attend to pregnant black women. Watch the video here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3760012737373419&id=100000941905796

My question is how long are we going to tolerate this? How long are we going to allow the chinese people to walk free, live and do business in Africa. Are we cowards? Can't we retaliate?

Nigerians have a inferiority complex towards all non blacks and a superiority complex toward all other blacks. I don't think they are cowards unless they are dealing with non blacks.
Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by nony43(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2020
China should be deleted from the planet
Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by Deepfeel(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2020
khiaa:

Nigerians have a inferiority complex towards all non blacks and a superiority complex toward all other blacks. I don't think they are cowards unless they are dealing with non blacks.

You!
Hmmm

Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by khiaa(f): 7:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Deepfeel:

You!
Hmmm

LMAO grin I was bored and just talking bullshit. grin
Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by Perogbangba(f): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2020
so heartless!
Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by Deepfeel(m): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin I was bored and just talking bullshit. grin

I see

Take it easy on us

Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by khiaa(f): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Deepfeel:

I see

Take it easy on us

Ok, how are you handling the lockdown?
Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by Deepfeel(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2020
khiaa:

Ok, how are you handling the lockdown?

Pretty well , moved back to rural environment no restriction of movement there , I spend time in the woods , observe nature, climb hill's , drink a little, smoke a little, read a book, meditate, then head back home .
I'm free like a bird
Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by khiaa(f): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Deepfeel:

Pretty well , moved back to rural environment no restriction of movement there , I spend time in the woods , observe nature, climb hill's , drink a little, smoke a little, read a book, meditate, then head back home .
I'm free like bird

Sounds fun, can I join you? grin
Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by Deepfeel(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2020
khiaa:

Sounds fun, can I join you? grin

Sure

We hangout on these hill's, the hill's are everywhere in Enugu, don't ask me to identify myself in the pics , I'm not there lol

Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by jookco(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Deepfeel:

I'm free like a bird
How do you live like white people?
Re: Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. by Deepfeel(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2020
jookco:
How do you live like white people?
.how do you mean by live like white people?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19, 226 New Cases Recorded In Nigeria Today 19 May, 2029 / Is High Blood Pressure An Ailment? / How To Stick To A Healthy Diet For A Long Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.